• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes Our Teeth and Ambitions Are Bared! Be Prepared! Trip Report Started!!!

So soon already! Woohoo! Can't wait to see your outfitss and how Harambe turns out!! Woooo!! :banana::banana::banana:

I know, it sneaked up on us rather quickly! I am really looking forward to all of that food at Harambe Nights, and definitely seeing how the attire works out this go around!:thumbsup2

:banana::banana: 2 Days To Go! :banana::banana:

This trip just got a little more interesting! Due to Jeremy's work schedule we were able to add one more Disney Day to the end!!! Which means more to look forward to for this Trip Report!!

Another set of Disneybound Outfits!! Top Secret! Shhh :cool1:

Another Disney Day...we have something pretty fun planned, but you will have to wait to see what it is!! Any guesses??

I am going to be keeping quiet on what we are going to do on Sunday, I want it to be a complete surprise for everyone reading along! Don't worry though, you won't have too long of a wait!​

Oh man! You are so sneaky and secretive!!! I have a guess! Something to do with Animal Kingdom, crocs and hippos?!! :scared:

YAAAAAAY!!! One more Disney Day! That is wonderful! Love love! And more video opportunities!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Oh man! You are so sneaky and secretive!!! I have a guess! Something to do with Animal Kingdom, crocs and hippos?!! :scared:

YAAAAAAY!!! One more Disney Day! That is wonderful! Love love! And more video opportunities!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I have to be a little sneaky and secretive sometimes right? I always give all my plans out...:rotfl2: As for your guess...you will have to wait and see! :scratchin

Yes!! Hopefully we will have the opportunity to take more video! Oh want to know something funny!! I was watching this lady's vlog on youtube and I saw Jeremy and I in her video...LOL It was so funny! They were walking and filming the Festival of Fantasy parade and there Jeremy and I were sitting and taking photos and videos, I was like What!! Kind of made my morning!

Not to mention that we are leaving tomorrow, that is also an appropriate time for a banana happy dance! :banana:

Buahaha! That is crazy that you saw yourselves on the vlog! Love it!!

Hope you guys have a safe drive tomorrow and super fantastic awesome time at the World!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

If anyone wants to follow our trip as it is happening you can follow me on Twitter! Andrea Loves Disney @AAshleySEG

I will try and update it when I can! See you guys back soon to start the TR!

Hi everyone!! We made it back home tonight, so you know what that means...the Trip Report will begin tomorrow!!! I am downloading all of the Memory Maker photos right now so we should be ready for when I start it! We also took loads of video again for this one, so we should have a little movie for you guys to see!

Get ready! It will all begin tomorrow!! :thumbsup2

Yaaaay! Welcome back! :hug: Seems like you were gone for a long time this time! lol :goodvibes

Hope it was an awesome time! Can't wait for the TR!! :banana:

Thanks for reading along on the pre-Trip Report Everyone!! I have now started the Trip Report!! You can read it at the link below!! Hope you join me over there!!

Trip Report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter