Yo ho and off to Dis we go! PTR w/ PICS! LEAVING FOR DIS TOMARROW!

How many times have you been to wdw?

• 5+

• 10+

• Never!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi. I just caught back up. Love the story of the surprise and all those pins! I might order from ebay too for trading. I went on once and got overwhelmed, but after looking at yours I am motivated to try again. :)

:thumbsup2 thanks for reading! yeah there's a lot of pins on ebay, some sell a single pin for $80 :scared1: haha but you can find good deals for random lots. just don't buy too many! ;)

Hi all! It's been awhile but not much has happened in the way of Dis planning lately. But here's a question for everyone- Should we drop the day in Animal Kingdom and instead head over to Magic Kingdom instead? We only like AK for the shows but that's really it. I keep thinking we won't have enough time at MK but last year we didn't really do much our 2nd day there... so should we go to MK instead or go to AK?? :confused3

Also, I found a cute Disney game online! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532863

As always, much love and thanks for reading! :wave2:

I just got caught up again on your PTR. I have been away for a few days. (I went with my daughter and her Girl Scout troop to DC) I love the pins, you really got some cute ones. Last year I ordered off of ebay but I can't find the seller this year. Can you reveal the name of the seller, or it that allowed on here. The restuarant in Detroit sounds great! Your countdown is getting closer all the time!!

I just got caught up again on your PTR. I have been away for a few days. (I went with my daughter and her Girl Scout troop to DC) I love the pins, you really got some cute ones. Last year I ordered off of ebay but I can't find the seller this year. Can you reveal the name of the seller, or it that allowed on here. The restuarant in Detroit sounds great! Your countdown is getting closer all the time!!

Hi again! Hope DC was fun! never been there but my sis and mom have and they love it. I don't remember the name of the seller :guilty: but she had a bunch of lots up for sale and i requested jasmine ones if she had any. She said she would look but i guess she didnt have any since we didnt get any. That restaurant was delish! Mmm making me hungry now;) and i know! i can't believe how close we are to dis!! :goodvibes thanks for reading!

Hi all! Mickey mail has finally arrived! :cool1: it came with our luggage tags, itinerary, and all about our plans.

015.JPG

I thought more was coming with it, I don't know why, It wasn't very exciting :rotfl: haha but it's here! I can't believe our trip is almost here tho :hyper:

Also, i still want some input on the animal kingdom vs. magic kingdom decision! Should we skip AK and go to MK or keep our plan as it is?

Thanks for reading!!

Now that we have less than 30 days to go, we made our Mickey WDW countdown board! (We admit that we got the ideas from other DISers, though:goodvibes). We went to home depot and got some Mickey Mouse paint chips and had fun decorating the board. Now we can look at it everyday and get even more excited for the trip!! :banana:

disney%20020.JPG

Just got our Magical Express stuff in the mail today!!! :cool1: Since we're doing a split stay between POP and AKL, it came in two separate envelopes...one w/ the arrival/luggage tags to POP and a second w/ the departure stuff from AKL. I'm so happy it's here! Now we're all set to go!! Only 24 more days to wait! And I finished one exam today, only 3 more to go.

Just finished my third final, only one more to go and that one is online so I'm not too worried!! Now I can spend all my time planning for dis! :rolleyes1 haha! only 20 more days! i can't believe how close we are getting to it now. Expect more updates soon! We're planning to go shopping for new clothes and what not next week at an outlet mall, should be fun!! as always, thanks for reading! :cool1::cool1:

Hi all! It's been awhile but we're getting close, 11 days! So expect more updates! :thumbsup2 One of the things we needed to do in preparation for dis was get our dog a haircut before we go! It's always sad to take her though because she gets so scared :sad2: she's a nervous nelly! :rotfl2: Here's her before picture:

018.JPG

Haha she gets so crazy with the fur! It grows so fast -_- lol and her after picture:

024.JPG

Is that the same dog?!?! :rotfl: She looks so much better without all the fur! She can actually see now! :cool1:

To Do List
1. Shopping Wednesday at Tanger Outlets- we're looking for shorts mostly.
2. Need to make sure we have enough socks :rotfl:
3. Send the water down to POP
4. Buy snacks
5. Fill up on Dog's medication
6. Go over the dog procedure to our neighbors and my bf
7. pack!!
8. Take Trixie to the vet
9. Make an itinerary

Other things i have probably have forgotten lol :cool1:

That's done! List
1. Bought ponchos
2. Have suitcases ready for filling :)
3. online check in (tomarrow)
4. Dog haircut

Other things i have probably forgotten! :thumbsup2

More updates to come! thanks for reading! :cool2:

Finished school today!! YAY!! It was a longgggg year so I'm so happy to be done! Now I can be officially excited about Disney and work on getting ready! As Lin said we still have a few things left to do.

Does anyone have any special or unique items for Disney that they throw in the suitcase that's not on our list?

Hi everyone! we're getting close to the trip now, 4 days to go! :cool1: i can't believe how fast it came! We're all super excited for this trip. expect a trip report when we get back! :cool2:

Yesterday we went to the outlets for some shopping fun. We spent a lot but got a ton of clothes. First we went to the Coach outlet to return a bag and browse. I was tempted by a wallet but resisted ;) i decided i'd rather have some spending money down at dis! My mom was looking at a cute pink wristlet but decided to think on it so we continued shopping. The majority of our purchases were at the GAP outlet, so many good deals! Jess also got a few things at the Banana Republic outlet. Here's the run down for what we each got!

Mom
1 skirt; black
1 mini cardigan;orange
4 pairs of shorts

Jess
1 striped tank with cute buttons; white and lime green
1 long sleeve shirt
2 tanks with ruffles;purple and teal
1 green shirt with designs
1 pair of shorts
2 tanks; grey and white

I think she got more but she's too busy atm to tell me what! lol :laughing:

Lindsay (me!)
3 tanks; white, blue, and lime green :banana:
3 striped tanks with cute buttons, teal and white, beige and white, pink and grey
1 pair of shorts- khaki whitish
2 pairs of comfy black shorts- black
2 tanks with twists in the back- can't really describe it :rolleyes: red with white striped and a pinky one
1 regular v-neck shirt- teal

Here's pics of what i got :cool2:

015.JPG

And here's a close up for those twist tanks that i can't describe! :rolleyes:

014.JPG

The one on the left is the back of the shirt. I got the most but i was the most in need for new clothes for dis and for the summer! :rolleyes1 hehehe In the end mom decided against the pink coach purse. Has anyone seen those Dooney Disney purses?? soooo cute! well that's it for now! stay tuned for packing mahem!! :wave2:

By the way, we only spent $300 on all that stuff Lindsay described above (plus we got a few things for father's day). Awesome deals...gotta love the outlets!

The time is almost here!!! This time tomorrow we will hopefully be heading to epcot! :cool1: We've been packing and getting ready all day. I (think) we are pretty much all set- just need to make a quick run to CVS for some last minute things. We can official get crazy with the excitement, people!!! :woohoo:

We are each taking a roll on mini suitcase on the plane and we're taking one big one to share, since planes charge :guilty:

004.JPG

As you can see we've gotten our bags ready with the disney tags ;)

006.JPG

aaaaaand that's our big one :thumbsup2 We've gottne all the little things together as well

003.JPG

*takes deep breath* we've got our snacks, sunblock, razors, shampoo, conditioner, mini sunblock for parks, ponchos, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, contact solution, extra contacts, camera charger, phone chargers, hairbrush, hair ties, gum, mini fan, our blue baggalini and our black baggalini. Phew! have we forgotten anythings??? :laughing: I really can't believe it's already here though! Tomarrow morning i will be on a plane to wdw! it hasnt sunk in yet :rotfl: While we were packing a few minutes ago our dog decided she wanted to come with us!

009.JPG

hahaha! i swear that wasn't posed! and as im typing this she is sitting in the big suitcase!! :lmao: she's so cute :) back to packing!! this might be my last post before dis depending if i have time tomorrow morning to get on my laptop. Thanks to everyone for their comments, advice, and for just reading along! :wave2:

Expect a trip report when I get back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter