• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YOLO Part Dos -- A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination Updated 9/9 Trip Video

No Sleeping In Disney

On the walk to the lion king section we heard what seemed to sound like Monsters Inc. Thats when we saw that they were having the movie under the stars.

I felt like this was a very odd place to have the movie

Mufasa is just overlooking the movie. I also didnt like how the walk way went right through the seating.

So we ran passed the movie and headed towards the elephant graveyard. On our way there we just happened to look up and see 2 guys looking out there window, I waved too them and they just looked at us like we were crazy.

Then we saw it, the Elephant graveyard. Andy was so excited to be reunited

Brittany and Alicia seemed too enjoy themselves also

After running around in the little tunnel we decided to move on to the little mermaid. But before we did we played a quick little be that statue game

Onto the little mermaid section
Alicia was really feeling the dingle hopper!

As we passed the treasure box Brittany was planning on planking it but then we noticed the do not climb signs. So being a rebel Brittany decided to give it a go but do it quickly before anyone saw. So the picture turned out looking like she is swimming, which fits the theme of the section.

Conga time!

Then we passed Ariel who is a little to shiny and glossy for my liking

Our time under the sea had come to an end but before we did us girls found some dates to the prom.

PROM 2013 NO REGRETS!

We walked back to the room to get our stuff before we left for DTD. It was still early in the night and who wants to go to be at like 9pm when youre in Disney?! Thats just not the YOLO way.

So we were off to catch a bus to DTD. This is when we ran into this wonderful mother. And by that I mean she was crazy! Why was she crazy? Well we sat on a bench and she was waiting with her baby in her stroller. The bus pulled up and she cut us off. She apologized, so that was ok.

While we were waiting in line for people to get off she decided to take her baby (maybe 5-6 months) out of the stroller and put her on the railing. I was afraid that child would be going head first to the ground. Thats when she noticed she was in the wrong line and she wanted to be in the Hollywood Studios line. So she quickly put the baby in the stroller and pushed it under the chains, which ended up whacking the baby in the face.

I didnt know what to do, I then watched her get on the bus as she put her baby in a seat by itself and held onto the stroller&..

Anyways we got on the bus to DTD and as we were making our way there we saw some Illumination fireworks going off. When we got to DTD we went to the Christmas store for Brittany to choose the lucky winning ornament she would bring home for her mother. We looked around but Brittany waited to get one.

Then we made our way to trend D and looked at the new limited time make up. Brittany just snapped some pictures of things she would have liked to purchase? (I really dont know Im making that up, but they were her pictures)
B is for Brittany, B is for Belle

From there it was off to Basin for some hand scrub. While we were there Alicia told us a very disturbing story

WARNING: Read If You Dare

So Alicia told us that people enjoy smelling the bath salts. I guess one guy was obsessed with inhaling them that it made him turn into a cannibal, where he ate a hobos face off. Like I cant even imagine this happening! After we heard about this Brittany was afraid that a cannibal would try to break in our room so she locked the door ever night :rotfl:

Anyways, Brittany never tried the hand scrub so she was in for a treat! I love that stuff so much. After we got our hands silky we looked around at the cute soaps

After our fun time in Basin we walked over to get some ice cream at Ghirardelli. When we arrived the lines were out of the building! We decided to wait it out because that was the main reasons we came to DTD and it was my first time getting ice cream there. After we finished ordering the waitress said it would be about 20 minutes. So we went off to look for a sit, it was so jam packed inside and outside that there was no where to sit.

After maybe a good 10 minutes we saw a family leave and we ran to that table fast. We got a table by the water so it was a bit chilly with the breeze. I would not want to work here, all the workers were running around in the crowds looking for table numbers. That must be horrible.

Soon our ice cream arrived.
Brittany got the Cookie Bottom Sundae

I got the Very Berry Sundae

Alicia got mint-chocolate chip ice cream in a sugar waffle bowl

Andy got cookie dough ice cream in a waffle cone

Once we finished our ice cream a worker came over to take our dishes. He was there for a long time and seemed like he was going in slow motion, it was just awkward. After he left Alicia made a comment that is not appropriate for the disboards, and then went on by saying you were all thinking it too. Definitely not!!!!

We decided to call it a night, so we made our way back to the bus stop.

We got back to the room, got everything ready for the next morning. I took a quick shower and came out to find my bed waiting for me. Brittany and Alicia were kind enough to pull it out. They get a best friend and best sister award!

Goodnight!

Continue to Next Post

I realize I'm posting to a 2 year old TR, but for anyone who read this post....Bath Salts are the name for a drug that really can make people do horrific things- it's a very powerful hallucinogen that seems to bring out certain behaviors. There is no relation to actual bath salts used in the traditional purpose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter