• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You have always wondered and... NO IT NEVER GETS OLD LIVING 5 MINUTES FROM DISNEY!!! Mom/Daughter TR

Looks like lots more good Disney times!! Those drink glasses are awesome!! Did the drinks taste as good as they looked?

They really do make the DCP'ers work that late shift, don't they? But how nice to have Easter off.

Aww, that picture with the Bunnies. So cute.

So this parade was an add on to the Festival of Fantasy??? Very cool indeed. I recognize some of those floats from Boo To You.

I am off this morning so I thought I would do a real life update!

You're off???? :faint:

this morning I put in for my transfer to seasonal or part time or full time at Disney.

Oooohhh.... Do you put in for anything in particular?
Or can you list preferences?

Or is it just a blanket, cover everything, kind of thing?

Cross your fingers for me!!! I am really hoping for seasonal or part time!

Fingers crossed!
Out of curiosity, why not full time?

This weekend I worked on Saturday (430-1 at All Stars can't wait for that to be over!)

Well, sometimes working those late shifts has its perks. :rolleyes1

What's more Eastery than having breakfast with the Winnie the Pooh friends?!

I was trying to come up with something here....
And I can't!

After the Haunted Mansion it was time for the parade!

I agree. Going to HM is certainly a good reason to throw a parade.

Some cute chicks!

What a coincidence. I like cute chicks too!

To end our night mom, dad and I all went and volunteered at Give Kids the World!

What is that?

They go by capacity number not by tables. That was a bit annoying but after standing awkwardly for a bit we got a seat in a corner.

That's odd.
Is there a stand up rail at the bar?

We also got some food and I got the headhunters roll.

Was the rice pink? Or is that just lighting or camera filter?

We finished our second round of drinks then headed to grab a couple dole whips before heading out.

Because... Dole whips!

Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

After the parade was over we hit up Pirates then headed home for a bit. We headed back out and to Epcot around 3.

Caitlin, you really have no idea how many of us are green with envy at this statement!!! :laughing:

Sounds like you had a lovely Easter :goodvibes And I absolutely LOVE your dress!

I WAS OFFERED A PERMANENT POSITION WITH DISNEY!!!!!

Way to go!!!! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! party:

I will be working merchandise on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom!!!

No way!!! That is so awesome!! You get to work not just at Disney... but in MK?!?!?!?!? :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I will be on the east side where the jewelers and the confectionary is! I'm super excited!!!

I bet!!
So happy for you!!!!

That's amazing, Caitlin!!!!!!! I am SO extremely happy and excited for you!!! And you better believe I'll be on the lookout for you next month!!! :goodvibes

A huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

First, Congrats on the full time gig! How exciting!!! And on Main Street, no less! Yay!

If I lived at Disney I promise I would still vacation there so I completely understand.

Upgrade from AOA to BC...yes, please!! Pixie dust at it's best right there!

I love all the Easter pictures. How truly amazing to get to spend the holidays at Disney World without having to panic at the crowd levels.

Heh.
Just had a thought...

Disney exec: "Well, we've narrowed it down to two candidates. George and Caitlin. George has a master's in economics and 10 years experience in retail and sales."
Disney hiring board: "Oooohhhh... He sounds perfect! Let's hire him! Why are we even talking about this?"
Disney exec: "Caitlin comes with a massive DISboards fanbase that will keep the store filled with buyers."
Disney hiring board: "Caitlin it is!"

That is sooo awesome!!! I hope you'll keep up with the TR and share the magic with us on what it's like to work at MK on main street!! So much fun!!

Yay Caitlin! You can now be one of those people waving Mickey gloves to people when they excitedly dash to the Castle in the morning, right? Or do you have to work up to that?

Simply put,

cca.jpg

That is the mothership right there!!! :woohoo:

Thought I would just let y'all know...

I WAS OFFERED A PERMANENT POSITION WITH DISNEY!!!!!

I will be working merchandise on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom!!! I will be on the east side where the jewelers and the confectionary is! I'm super excited!!!
Congratulations, Caitlin! That sounds like a great location. :)

When do you start working on Main Street? We'll be in the MK on Friday.

Congrats on your new job. Are you going to be working Main street and at the Boathouse?

Love that you got to go to the MK on Easter. All those family pictures are just adorable. Everything looks so springy and festive.

I really want to visit Trader Sams. Do you think its popularity will have died down a bit by August - probably not! :laughing:

Congrats on the new position! I was wondering the same thing as MEK...are you doing both MK and Boathouse? Busy Lady!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter