You kids play nice...

I can assure you I was very well behaved as a child. It took years of experience as an adult to for me to become a brat! :cool1:

Awwwww. I was awful then and I'm awful now. The dog/makeup incident is not all that far from historical fact.

p.s. -- Re: Lutheran potlucks -- I'll stick to the green jello carrot salad and pass on the lutefisk, Thank you very much.:lmao:

I was well behaved as a child. I promise. Really....

Ok so my girlfriend has her class reunion tonight. I am expected to go. Do you think I can still be grounded and stay in the girls room so I do not have to go? :goodvibes

Iii tthhhinnnkkkk U allll____llllll______lllllll arrrrreeee hiiissstt____errriicc___allll <hiccup> I'mmm nnott sayyyy------------ing anyyyytttthhhin toooo <hiccup> MOOM !! ! ??!!!?

Iii tthhhinnnkkkk U allll____llllll______lllllll arrrrreeee hiiissstt____errriicc___allll <hiccup> I'mmm nnott sayyyy------------ing anyyyytttthhhin toooo <hiccup> MOOM !! ! ??!!!?

hmmmmm... must be true about what they say about coke and sweet tarts... :scratchin
Just watched Mike's video and gotta say: you, Mom's nightie, and Queen Latifah make QUITE the musical tableaux!

I just talked to Dad, he's on his way to the Marketplace for a few adult beverages. I really would have liked to meet them, but there is a little bit of drama going on in the house of the mouse today. Nothing serious, but I couldn't meet them. Hopefully I can meet them next trip.

Now, more importantly, it's my Friday night, so get out of Mom's Kool-Aid and pass the sweet tarts Boston, geesh, you've had them to yourself for two days now!:lmao:

I just talked to Dad, he's on his way to the Marketplace for a few adult beverages. I really would have liked to meet them, but there is a little bit of drama going on in the house of the mouse today. Nothing serious, but I couldn't meet them. Hopefully I can meet them next trip.

Now, more importantly, it's my Friday night, so get out of Mom's Kool-Aid and pass the sweet tarts Boston, geesh, you've had them to yourself for two days now!:lmao:

Did you tell Dad we were being very, very good? I saw Mom stumble by a while ago mumbling something about Boston in a drag show and tiny bubbles in the kitchen. I think we need to up her dosage so she can go back to her 'happy place'!

Did you tell Dad we were being very, very good? I saw Mom stumble by a while ago mumbling something about Boston in a drag show and tiny bubbles in the kitchen. I think we need to up her dosage so she can go back to her 'happy place'!

Mom better get her stuff together, Dad flys home tomorrow! And we all know Dad cracks the whip! You get the vacum, ConcK, fluff the cat up and put the scizzors away! I'll grab Boston and tie him to his bed! pirate: He should be straight by tomorrow night!:lmao:

Mom better get her stuff together, Dad flys home tomorrow! And we all know Dad cracks the whip! You get the vacum, ConcK, fluff the cat up and put the scizzors away! I'll grab Boston and tie him to his bed! pirate: He should be straight by tomorrow night!:lmao:

Do you think we could just hose everything down? I'm just thinking in might be the easiest route ... could even use the hose to get Boston's makeup off. Then we could pretend that we're at Typhoon Lagoon until everything is dry.

I gotta say it's lot's of fun when Dad is away.:woohoo:

Well we still have tonight! Grab Mom's Kool Aid! :banana:

I think we should invite Mom to tonight's party! :banana: After all she has to work tomorrow, and we are all grown ups here! Come on Mom, join the party, Dad comes home tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGrXr6zNws

Mom?!? Where are you???? ... I think she's afraid of us now.:guilty: Mike - mix up a big batch of dirty martinis - that should make everything right.

Just one question - who exactly is a big girl tonight?

OK maybe a trip to the Hilltop Steak House and he might be sober? Boston? You there?

Holy Cow , you do know me <G>

its my Friday night too

I have a wrought iron bed ( easier to tie me up with ) <sp>

Dad can keep his whip ( I prefer a riding crop ) ( although I do have a whip , cat o'nine tails , and strips of rawhide)

I'm allergic to cats , so I threw him outside to chase mouses.

The sweet tarts are all gone :rolleyes1

Holy Cow , you do know me <G>

its my Friday night too

I have a wrought iron bed ( easier to tie me up with ) <sp>

Dad can keep his whip ( I prefer a riding crop ) ( although I do have a whip , cat o'nine tails , and strips of rawhide)

I'm allergic to cats , so I threw him outside to chase mouses.

The sweet tarts are all gone :rolleyes1

Wow ... I've learned so much about you.:eek:

could even use the hose to get Boston's makeup off.

From what I saw on Big, Blonde, and Beautiful, I think it's gonna take more than a hose... maybe high pressure steam with injected chlorinated solvent.:idea:

You know -- Viki has been kinda scarce over the last couple days -- I sure hope all is well in her version of Mundania.

From what I saw on Big, Blonde, and Beautiful, I think it's gonna take more than a hose... maybe high pressure steam with injected chlorinated solvent.:idea:

:rotfl:

Viki should really jump in ... I've had a very rough couple of weeks but after a few glasses of Cabernet and some very entertaining comments from the folks here I am now quite happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter