You kids play nice...

:rotfl:

Viki should really jump in ... I've had a very rough couple of weeks but after a few glasses of Cabernet and some very entertaining comments from the folks here I am now quite happy.

Sorry Saxton , but I drank half of your Cabernet and filled it back up with juice. How do you think I was able to get into Mom's nighty , again! :cheer2:

Sorry Saxton , but I drank half of your Cabernet and filled it back up with juice. How do you think I was able to get into Mom's nighty , again! :cheer2:

Hey Boston, I think you're even -- she swapped out half your sweet tarts for pirin tablets.;)

Well Dad is in the air, Mom is at church. You guys start cleaning the house, I have to mow the grass.

As for Boston, I guess we should just throw him in the pool? :confused3

It was fun while it lasted! :cool1:

I am so disappointed in all of you. BANNED!

Oh, and Mike and David (OrlandoMike and ConcKahuna) both were tattle tales and told me all about your behavior.

David, no more of those vile concoctions EVER.

Admission to Jellyrolls: $10.00
5 evil David drinks, three beers and something that I'm not sure was actually mine but I drank it anyway, plus tip: $65 or so dollars
Waking up the next day: Not so friggin' priceless

Dad, Glad your home, can you go check on Mom?

We haven't seen her in days! We think Boston gave her an Altoid!

"Curiously strong!"

(tiptoeing very quietly into the house, narrowly avoiding the creaky board by the door ,after staying out all weekend at a school reunion)

(Now giving my mean "you better do what i say " look to everyone in the house :mad: )
If Mom or Dad asks .......I was in the study all weekend…uh….studying!

(can you tell I was the older sister?:rotfl2: )

But lack of sleep last night leads to double posting..

I don't know about the rest of them
But I was good while you were away ...........................good , REAL GOOD , ask most anyone <G>

WELL! Getting Dad hammered and then tattlin' on the rest of us...:mad: :sad2: :mad: ALL I can say is SOME people better watch out or they just...might...find...sumpthin'...yucky...in...their...lunchbox...

Oh, my, I'm here, I'm here ........ thanks all for worrying and asking..... I've just been working really, really, really hard........

This is one FUN thread, proving again that YOU ALL are simply the very, very best!!!!!!!!

Oh, David .... nice purple tag you got there, bro!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Well let's see how fun we are now that Dad is home and Mom is out of her Pirin induced coma!

(Viki, slow down, you work too hard! But who am I to talk, I'm in the middle of a 14 day stretch here.....:headache: )

Oh, my, I'm here, I'm here ........ thanks all for worrying and asking..... I've just been working really, really, really hard........

This is one FUN thread, proving again that YOU ALL are simply the very, very best!!!!!!!!

Oh, David .... nice purple tag you got there, bro!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Vik, do NOT give David any kind of kudos. The boy gave me a hangover.

Bah, I can't help that you can't handle just 5 of those things. They were no where NEAR as strong as Mike makes them!

Rick, my man, FIVE .... FIVE .... you and I did not have THAT much fun.... saving it for the boys, huh???????????:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Welcome, back!!!!!

Well let's see how fun we are now that Dad is home and Mom is out of her Pirin induced coma!

(Viki, slow down, you work too hard! But who am I to talk, I'm in the middle of a 14 day stretch here.....:headache: )

Oh, god, I do, I do, I do ..... I just wrote out my fall/winter traveling schedule and it is friggin treacherous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there, dude ....... :)

Rick, my man, FIVE .... FIVE .... you and I did not have THAT much fun.... saving it for the boys, huh???????????:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Welcome, back!!!!!

It's wasn't all boys. It was Me, Rick, Joe, a married straight couple, and a married straight girl who left her kids with her hubby so she could come drinking :rotfl:

Welcome back, Dad ... sorry for the mess we made. :rolleyes1

So did you and Uncle Joe start to plan your ceremony while you were there? Just a suggestion - wouldn't it be quite heart warming to use all your kids here as flower girls and ring bearers? (Well, ok, maybe Boston/Edna might have to tone it down a bit.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter