Young and the Restless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Kevin tried to burn up Colleen, and molested an underage Lily, and now has fits of guilt over keeping a dead woman's money. Amber got pregnant by her underage boyfriend, who she was babysitting, stole a baby and passed it off as hers, almost killed Ridge, ended up with the MUCH younger Thomas, and is now in everyone (except Jill)'s good graces. And let's not forget Victor's dungeon! Even Gina was a con-artist (something I had forgotten). Michael's turnaround is just normal for Genoa City.:rotfl:

does anyone remember a David Corbet (I think) who went to a plastic surgeon to change his identity....only to take off his bandages and see MURDERER carved in his forehead?

I can't remember his story, but I do remember being shocked after he took his bandages off. I still remember the creepy music too:rotfl2:

does anyone remember a David Corbet (I think) who went to a plastic surgeon to change his identity....only to take off his bandages and see MURDERER carved in his forehead?

I can't remember his story, but I do remember being shocked after he took his bandages off. I still remember the creepy music too:rotfl2:

YES I remember that! Sorry but I don't remember any specifics.

5. David Kimble Is "Branded," 1991
Upon learning that her murderous husband, David, planned to kill her and take her money, Nina shot David five times. He survived, but she was arrested for attempted murder. At the hospital, he faked his death, then headed to a plastic surgeon to alter his appearance. "Could you make me look like David Hasselhoff?" he requested. Instead, the surgeon carved "Killer" into David's forehead. This didn't faze Kimble too much; he eventually donned a disguise and posed as "Jim."

And:

After Nina inherited a sizable fortune from Phillip, she was romanced and married by "con-man"/murderer David Kimble. When Nina realized David was only interested in her money, she shot him five times, but was acquitted because of self-defense. David later met a grizzly death in a trash compactor while avoiding the police for murdering his prior wife, Rebecca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter