Young and the Restless

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, what money is it that Amber has? Did I miss something?
And if they are not bringing back Victoria Rowell in that role, I say leave Drucilla dead and gone.
Maybe this is a clue the Mrs C left her some in the will?

Amber has all the money from the dead friend. He was on about a week before he dies, I think. She stole the money. Then I think it implicated all her friends in its disappearance.

I think the writers count on most viewers being so busy with kids and life that details get fuzzy. Makes the story line bending more believable.

I knew it, but looked it up to make sure. The actress who plays Tawny Moore, Amber's mother, is the same actress who played Patti Williams, Paul's sister and Jack's ex!

I must have blocked the twin from my mind, but here is a bio. She left B&B to start a singing tour-must not have panned out!

We first met April at a Forrester Creations press conference. Amber was preparing to inform the press that she was resigning from the company because of an X-rated video that had surfaced. Before Amber could make the announcement, her look-alike, April, entered the press conference from the back of the room and announced that she - Amber's there-to-unknown twin sister -- had made the video.

April revealed to Amber, Rick, Eric and Stephanie that Tawny had given them up for adoption at birth. However, Amber's adoption had failed and Tawny had no choice but to take Amber back. Amber and Rick thanked April for saving Forrester Creations and letting Amber off the hook. April asked for nothing in return.

While Amber enjoyed getting to know her sister, April mentioned she came to LA to try her luck in a singing career. Amber wanted April stay with them while she is in LA, but April wanted to find her own place.

Amber offered to help April get a job at Forrester, but she wanted to find her own gig. April was surprised when Craig Kilborn's producer comes looking for Eric. April realized this could be her chance and introduced herself as the girl on the video and a singer. She auditioned for him and was offered a spot on the show.

Rick accused Amber of being jealous. Amber told Rick that April should be envious of her for all that she has - marriage, family and a great job.

When April met Deacon, he helped her negotiate for more money on a contract. Later she asked him to be her agent. Amber and Rick advised her Deacon was bad news and to stay away from him.

After performing at Deacon's club, Cruz Nunez, a local celebrity arrived. Cruz told her that he was impressed and invited her to perform at an upcoming charity event in Miami. Amber was concerned to hear Deacon was going to Miami with April. Amber still couldn't understand why April entrusted her career to Deacon. When Rick suggested that April might have the hots for Deacon, Amber decided to call the hotel. April was kissing Deacon when Amber called, wanting April to promise not to give in if Deacon comes onto her. Deacon tries to slow things down, but April kisses him hungrily.

Deacon went to tell April that he had a recording deal for her, when he found out April had a terrible cold and could hardly talk. She tried to reassure Deacon that she would be all right in time for her meeting with the big record company. The only problem was, she had a signing gig that afternoon. Deacon thought she should pass, but Amber came up with a better idea. She told Deacon and April that she could do the gig and no one would know the difference between her and April. To prove it, she played April's recording and showed them that she could sound exactly like April. Deacon helped transform Amber into April and get her ready for the gig.

Wow. Somehow I missed the whole Amber twin thing on B&B!! I remember Becky, her cousin (who was the real mother of a baby Amber was passing off as hers & Rick's I think?!? My mind is fuzzy), who died of cancer on the show. She was in love with Sally Spectra's son. CJ?? But I just don't remember her twin. I do remember sleazy Deacon though! Wasn't he married to a very young Bridget?

Wow. Somehow I missed the whole Amber twin thing on B&B!! I remember Becky, her cousin (who was the real mother of a baby Amber was passing off as hers & Rick's I think?!? My mind is fuzzy), who died of cancer on the show. She was in love with Sally Spectra's son. CJ?? But I just don't remember her twin. I do remember sleazy Deacon though! Wasn't he married to a very young Bridget?

Yeah, the twin thing must have been quick, because I have NO memory of April. Becky was her cousin, and the real mother of Little Eric. Deacon was his father, and renamed him Little D and took him from Amber. Bridget lost her virginity to Deacon while Brooke and Eric listened to it on the phone thanks to Deacon!!!! Then Brooke fell for Deacon and got pregnant with Hope while he was married to Bridget.

Another great show today on Y&R!!! :thumbsup2

Oh and I remember all the Amber/April/Becky s/l from years ago and I loved it....it was pretty intense and really kept you watching.......:goodvibes

As I think back wasn't Amber Rick's nanny for a while....now he is the President of FC and Amber seems to be stuck in some time warp.....:lmao: She does not look any older than she did when Rick was a toddler.....:rotfl2:

SOAPS...gotta love 'em!!! ::yes::

Heather....why is she so MEAN....are all Asst DA's that mean.....:confused:

Tawny was played by Andrea Evans, best known as Tina on OLTL and Rebecca on Passions. She just wrapped up a reprise of her role as Tina, complete with cute little David Vickers, her Shih-Tzu that gave birth a week or so ago (yep, she didn't know that David Vickers (the dog) was a girl!)

I dont know if this has been posted yet. But here it is!

Jack and Victor's Feud Heats Up!
Jack's diabolical plan to take down Y&R's Victor via the forged journal is in full swing, and he's one step closer to controlling Jabot, thanks to Gloria receiving stock shares in Katherine's will. Might fans finally see the schemer's fondest wish come true? Will he defeat the Black Knight?

"There are a lot of possibilities opening up," says Peter B. with a chuckle. "Gloria got her five percent, and Ashley relents [giving him her Jabot proxy], so everything is is place."

While Gloria and Jeff have amassed quite a bit of Jabot stock, and look primed to take over the company, Bergman insists that his alter ego will really be the one in control. "The majority of the stock is still Abbott family stock," he reminds, adding that Jack knows how to maneuver around the legal matter that precludes him from working at the family firm. "Jack doesn't operate from Jabot at all."

And pulling strings from the shadows will work quite nicely for his other big scheme, as well - the one to destroy Victor! "Jack will launch a full assault," grins PB.

Of course, Jack's machination to frame Victor for Walter's murder was moving along a lot more smoothly when his longtime rival was out of town, wandering the streets of Paris. "Leave it to Victor to steal Katherine's thunder at her own funeral," laughs PB. "Jack isn't happy to see Victor with Ashley. But Victor is in the hot seat right now. He has to prove that he didn't write the journal. Two independent labs both said that it was authentic. So let Victor prove that he didn't write it!"

As GC denizens prepare for Thanksgiving, Jack finds himself with a lot to be thankful for. "He's finally got Victor in a pretty good spot," Bergman adds with a smile. Best of all, he will have him in jail - just where Jack likes to visit him!"

Katherine is more confused than ever. How much longer can this go on?

Tyra could be in for a very unhappy Thanksgiving.

------------------

Watch Out, Adam!

Daytime newcomer Yani Gellman joins Y&R on Wednesday, November 26, as Rafael (aka as Rafe) Torres, an attorney we hear will cross paths with Heather and at least one other GC resident who is in need of some legal aid.

------------------

Vanessa Marano (Eden) will make her debut on Wednesday, December 3. Erin Sanders last aired on Nov 19.

-----------------
Will Rick Visit GC?
"It was almost over before it began," Lowder notes of his on-screen relationship with Eileen Davidson's Ashley. "But she belongs at Y&R, and I'm glad she got back there. Maybe I could do a crossover!"

Whether a trip to Wisconsin would bring Rick into contact with his Parisian fling or his ex-wife, Amber, who has successfully turned over a new leaf alongside the Newmans and Abbotts, Lowder thinks the time is ripe to pay another visit. "Rick's the president of Forrester Creations now; maybe he can go do some business with Jack Abbott," he suggest.

The actor points out that the synergy between the sister soaps is a unique opportunity for both shows to play off each other. "From storyline purposes to the fact that we're located right across the hall from each other, we have the ability to cross over effortlessly and seamlessly- no other soap has it," he explains. "Actors have done it throughout the years, and I would love to cross over to their show, too. It would be a lot of fun."

------------------

Eileen Davidson will briefly appear on B&B's Tuesday, November 25, episode when she makes a phone call to Eric apprising him of her plans.

------------------

Casting-- Y&R is searching for an actress in her 40's to play a contract role of Judie, a "stunning, seductive, sharp-witted and clever woman" who will shake things up in GC. Meanwhile B&B is casting the role of Rex, a flamboyant designer with a flair for style and fun.

----------------

Paul and Nikki article:
They're Bringing Sexy Back

This week on Y&R, old friends Paul and Nikki discover themselves doing the horizontal tango. Will their dance end in happiness...or heartbreak?

Mi Casa Es Su Casa
As the week begins, Paul offers Nikki the keys to his kingdom. "She 's staying at the club, but I offered my place as a low-key home type of environment," explains Doug Davidson, speaking in character. "I know that she's going through a lot of stuff, and I don't want her to go through it alone."

While Nikki agrees that sharing the detective's apartment is the perfect solution to her emotional needs, she is quick to hurry to the ranch when Victor requests to speak to her," says the beauty's portrayer, MTS. "He's beyond mean- almost abusive."

Although Nikki defends herself against his accusations, she's still shaken when she returns to Paul's apartment, where the sleuth offers her a sympathetic shoulder to cry on. "I tell her I"m proud of her for maintaining a balance, and she's proud of herself standing up to him," Davidson previews. "One thing sort of leads to another..." And before you know it, their pride goeth before a fall into bed.

Seems Like Old Times
Of course, this is not the first time Paul and Nikki have had sex (decades back, he actually gave her VD!). But there is a lot more at stake now than back when they were little more than kids-they're risking their long friendship! "I - Melody- see the problems with this, but I don't think about it, because it really does happen out of the blue."

Davidson concurs. "I think this reflects the depth of their closeness, but I actually don't think a lot of thought went into [hitting the sheets]. It was pretty spontaneous. I don't mean to make it sound casual, but it certainly wasn't premeditated, and both of them are unattached, and they have a long history together..."

Having said that, though, Davidson admits that if Nikki hadn't been so emotionally fragile after dealing with Victor, he doubts their platonic relationship would have turned passionate again. I don't think he would have done it if she was her normal self. It's just two people who love each other and found themselves in this circumstance," he shares. "There is a tinge of 'Oh I shouldn't have done that the next morning, but there was the 'It was the right moment' the night before."

Scott agrees that her alter ego is so traumatized by her ex-hubby's tongue lashing that she instinctively reached out for Paul. "It was comfort at the moment. All I can say is it was a better comfort than hitting the bottle again," chuckles the showbiz vet. "But it's a precarious situation to take a close friendship of 30 years, to suddenly change the dynamics of that friendship into a romance. It could end their friendship forever! It's dangerous."

What's Next?
Dangerous or not, the next morning the couple decide to continue their romantic relationship, albeit keeping it hush-hush. "It's kind of an odd time," Davidson notes. "Victor ostracized half his family and then embraced them again, so he's bouncing all over the map. But I think they choose to keep [their relationship] quiet because they don't want other people jumping to conclusions.

"If you take emotion out of it, Paul knows that Victor is the love of Nikki's life," he adds. "And that's an odd place to start a relationship. But I don't think they're overthinking it."

Still there's no getting around Victor- or the fact that, no matter how many times he tells Nikki he doesn't want her, he has a tendency to be possessive. "Whenever Nikki says, 'I'm done with Victor, I don't care, he can move on,' somewhere in her heart, she really doesn't mean that. I think Victor feels the same way, too," says Scott. "We probably could see him in a few fistfights with Paul if [the secret relationship] comes out!"

And it's not only Victor who may come between Paul and Nikki. The couple's children may not be thrilled by their newfound love, either- especially Heather, who battled Nikki in her quest to take down Victor! "Paul has actuallybeen more loyal to Nikki than his own daughter," Scott says with a smile. "Of course, that's just fine with Nikki."

While the lovebirds are most definitely approaching their newfound romance with more caution than giddy infatuation, emotions have a way of creeping up on one. Could the friends with benefits turn into friends in love? "She'll need to truly get over Victor if we are going to continue a relationship on a more serious level," Davidson says. "But life takes strange turns. I'd say it would be a mistake to predict what will happen, because anything can. All bets are off!"

Jana finds the money Kevin stashed

Sharon reaches a breaking point when she finds out that Jack has told her more lies

Billy turns the tables

Ashley makes an announcement

HONNYDIPP!!!:yay: How was the WORLD?? :mickeyjum

WelcBack_Dog.gif

I just googled our new EDEN BALDWIN as Honnydipp posted her name....VANESSA MARANO!!!! :yay:

51AYtxeDvlL__SL500_.jpg

Its a shame because she did not do the face thing that much anymore. I was actually starting to like her. So where will she be for the next week or so? Gee when someone is gone for that long, they usually come back 10 years older LOL!!:happytv:

Michael continues his efforts to get Lowell out of jail. Lowell is happy when it seems Gloria could be his only hope but Michael tells him not to count on her Lily's family learns of her online dating and warns her to be careful. Later, Chloe intentionally follows Billy to the bookstore, Cane is w/ her. Cane sees Billy and Lily hugging Ashley finally learns of Jack teaming w/ Gloria and Jeff to get Jabot back. Ashley is hesitant to give Jack her proxy but in the end, she agrees to do it! Amber continues to be suspicious of Kevin, she sees him giving a guy a huge amount of money in cash. Later, Kevin surprises Jana w/ a brand new scooter

Next - Ashley tells Nikki that Victor wants to see her; Phyllis tells Jack that Nick and Sharon are together; Nick tells Sharon that he's been thinking about the kiss they shared in Paris

We have one more day, and I have to say, we are having a wonderful time but it is sooooo cold here! The first couple of days were nice and warm, but ever since Sunday, it has been very chilly and windy! Around 65 degrees during the day and then it drops to about 35 degrees at night! We are having a wonderful time, and tonight we dine at Nacrossees! But I have to admit, I'm missing home!!!

We have one more day, and I have to say, we are having a wonderful time but it is sooooo cold here! The first couple of days were nice and warm, but ever since Sunday, it has been very chilly and windy! Around 65 degrees during the day and then it drops to about 35 degrees at night! We are having a wonderful time, and tonight we dine at Nacrossees! But I have to admit, I'm missing home!!!

I had no idea you were posting Y & R updates from Walt Disney World!!! :goodvibes Glad you are having such a great time! Enjoy Narcoossee's tonight!! What a beautiful place!

:scared1: :scared1: I just noticed we are on 250 pages!!! Does this mean our thread will be closed soon?? Is there a new one ready to go?!? :)

ETA...leave it to me to kill the thread. I have a history when it comes to that, so if it does get shut down, its my fault LOL!!!

I had no idea you were posting Y & R updates from Walt Disney World!!! :goodvibes Glad you are having such a great time! Enjoy Narcoossee's tonight!! What a beautiful place!

I get these spoilers from my Y&R message boards. I have been missing my shows so I signed in and got the updates. Alot has happened in Genoa City since I've been gone. I can't wait to see the show's on my TiVo when I get home. I can't wait to see Phyllis' reaction to Nick and Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter