Your Family Position ~ are you the oldest, middle, youngest, between, only?

Baby of the family here, one older brother (by 20 months) and one sister (7 years older). DH is the oldest of two. Has a sister six years younger.

I'm the baby and the only girl.:) I have 3 brothers, but I don't know my oldest brother. I've only met him 3-4 times. He's from my dad's 1st marriage.

I don't know what I am. I have a step-brother that's 7 years older, but I had to help him with his homework.

I'm the oldest from my mom and dad. But as the whole family, I'm in the middle.:confused:

I'm the oldest of 5 kids. My youngest sibling is 17 years younger than I :)

I’m the youngest of 6 – 3 sisters, 2 brothers. There’s a 16-year difference between the oldest and me. My dad told my mom she could spoil me, because I’m her baby!

I'm an only. I always wanted siblings, but it turned out to just be me.

I'm the oldest AND the youngest.....let's see if you guys can figure it out. And yes....I'm being serious. :D

And NO...I'm not an only child. ;)

I'm the oldest. My brother was a year younger than me, my little sister is six years younger than me.

I am the oldest of four. I have two sisters, one 4 years younger, the other 9 years younger and a brother 19 years younger than me.

As the tag fairies so delightfully mentioned
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am the MIDDLE child of 5

Steve

I am the Baby of 3..
DW is the baby of 5..

Youngest of 2 & eldest of 4!!

Go figure:Pinkbounc :bounce:

It's tricky...........both are me too.................DH is the youngest of 3.:D

I'm the youngest of 3 girls. They are 5 and 7 years older than me. But I'm not spoiled. I'm the one who got..."Your sisters messed up so you don't get to do it." Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I am the youngest of 4. I am 35, and my siblings are 42, 47 and 52.

DH is the oldest of 3. He is 36 and his sisters are 33 and 32.

My DS is an only and he is 6.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

the oldest of 3

a brother 3 years younger, and a sister 8 years younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter