• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Favorite Fall Thing

Gumbo, football, Halloween, cooler weater, and most of all---Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Lattes!! Can't wait to get one!

Growing up in Michigan I loved fall! But now I live in Juneau AK and fall here is not a good time of the year. It rains 95% of the time, the wind gets crazy, creating the dreaded sideways rain and of course the first snow of the year. The snow we get in the fall is always the useless wet, slushy rain snow mix that freezes at night. :eek:

So I travel in the fall, this year to WDW :woohoo: Also my other favorite part of fall in AK is that my fuzzy friends, that is the bears, go to sleep and I no longer have to keep my garbage in my closet because my apartment doesn't have a bear box. Plus I don't own a car so it makes my walks to work far less stressful when I don't have to be on alert for the fuzzy wuzzies.

This is my encounter with a little guy (bear) walking home from work. This is downtown Juneau close to the governors house.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVtqiB4sk4g

Sweat ****s, jeans with flip flops and my favorite holiday... Halloween

Bath & Body Works has their new fall collection out right now. Some of the scents include Cranapple Crisp, Caramel Apple, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, etc. Yummo!

The colors of fall are my favorites - the leaves and, at least here in central IN, the soybean fields all turn golden, as well.

I also love the crisp air that replaces the humidity, and the trips we've made with the same group of friends to the same pumpkin patch for the last nine years! :lovestruc

Love apple picking! I make all kinds of pies and crisps out of them. Plus fresh apples to snack on..yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter