Your life just fell apart & came back together,what are you going to do next? TR UP!

Before we made it over to the Boardwalk, we took the obligatory front of park pics with Milton Hershey!

221.jpg

Great picture!

Snuck this cute photo op:
254.jpg

All I can say is, :love::love::love: He is very special!

You could have offered me a month long WDW trip staying in the castle and I wouldn't ride this ride!

375.jpg

NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS!!!! :laughing:

I even tried the sky lift ride again.. It was worse the 2nd time around..and I panicked the whole ride!
346.jpg

Jenn, this is a great picture!

Cute pic on our way out:
408.jpg

Okay, I am now in love with Bob!

Comments in red above.

Jenn, it sounds like a great time was had by all. You guys are going to have so much fun at Disney together. :goodvibes

Sounds like a great last day

That roller coaster Bob went on looked crazy scary with that steep climb :scared1:

Love the pics with characters...so cute

The restaurant looks very cute and food looks right up our alleys

Glad you had such a nice trip :wizard:
Kelly, like I said, not even a all inclusive trip to WDW at my fav resort would get me on that coaster! That climb alone would make me lose my biz!! He did say that was the worse part of it ! I say try that restaurant if you guys get hungry! Not much more than what you will pay for the quick service stuff, and much more fun!

I absolutely love Hershey Park. Hoping to make a trip there before the summer ends!
It was a LOT more fun than I was expecting!! Hope you get there!

Mmmmmm, yummy looking cupcakes!
They were good, but not great! looked a lot better than they tasted..but maybe I'm picky?

Comments in red above.

Jenn, it sounds like a great time was had by all. You guys are going to have so much fun at Disney together. :goodvibes

Thank you for all the nice comments Kat!! Hershey really was a lot of fun, and is what got be excited for wdw! Now I can't wait!

I just found your trip report. I know that we chatted lots when I was taking my son on his Wish trip two years ago. My husband and I are celebrating 15 years this August, but it is the day school starts. So, we are going to Disney from Sept. 10-15 for free dining and staying at Pop Century. I would love to meet you and your crew if it works out! It will just be me and my husband as we are leaving all 3 kids with grandma and grandpa for the first time! :wizard:

I love your new love story! You look so happy in all of your photos. Your kids are also getting so big. My oldest turns 11 in August and she is also in that tween stage where nothing fits and nothing is "right" to her! :grouphug:

I just found your trip report. I know that we chatted lots when I was taking my son on his Wish trip two years ago. My husband and I are celebrating 15 years this August, but it is the day school starts. So, we are going to Disney from Sept. 10-15 for free dining and staying at Pop Century. I would love to meet you and your crew if it works out! It will just be me and my husband as we are leaving all 3 kids with grandma and grandpa for the first time! :wizard:

I love your new love story! You look so happy in all of your photos. Your kids are also getting so big. My oldest turns 11 in August and she is also in that tween stage where nothing fits and nothing is "right" to her! :grouphug:

hihihihihihihi! Yes, i remember you! how exciting that we will be there the same time! please look and see if we have any days overlapping! how are you and the kiddies?? thanks for joining in:hug:

Hey Jenn

I know this is not related, but back from Lancaster

OMG..was it hot. We could not do Hershey in that heat.

We did outlets, waffle house, straburg railroad, amish buggy ride and many hours in their pools

Pool alone was worth it. It had that zero entry, like at Beach Club and want to go back just for that :rotfl2:

anywho...back to your pre Trip

:surfweb:

I just found your TR. I love your story about you & Bob!
Hershey Park has changed since I was there last. That crazy rollercoaster looks awesome! I can't believe that woman who was swearing & started the fight!!! She has to have a screw loose somewhere to be talking like that in front of kids- not to mention that she started fighting! What adult does something like that?? :rolleyes:

hihihihihihihi! Yes, i remember you! how exciting that we will be there the same time! please look and see if we have any days overlapping! how are you and the kiddies?? thanks for joining in:hug:

We are there from Sat., Sept. 10th - Thurs., Sept. 15th. We are going to the Halloween party on the 13th.

Tyler just turned 6 and is starting first grade! He is in the developmental delay program as he is still learning to talk and he can't read or write yet, but he is making huge progress. He is starting to talk in sentences! He loves sports! Hayley is 3 /2 and a handful! My oldest, Breanna is starting 6th grade this year! They grow up so fast.

I hope we can find a time to meet up! :banana:

Hey Jenn

I know this is not related, but back from Lancaster

OMG..was it hot. We could not do Hershey in that heat.

We did outlets, waffle house, straburg railroad, amish buggy ride and many hours in their pools

Pool alone was worth it. It had that zero entry, like at Beach Club and want to go back just for that :rotfl2:

anywho...back to your pre Trip

:surfweb:

so glad you had fun, sorry you missed Hershey though! that pool sounds heavenly! how were the outlets?

Looks like a great day! I'm pretty sure they have Hershey's in heaven!:littleangel:
We had a ton of fun! I'm hoping for Godiva in heaven :rotfl:

I just found your TR. I love your story about you & Bob!
thank you so much :)

Hershey Park has changed since I was there last. That crazy rollercoaster looks awesome! I can't believe that woman who was swearing & started the fight!!! She has to have a screw loose somewhere to be talking like that in front of kids- not to mention that she started fighting! What adult does something like that?? :rolleyes:
Bob said it was awesome... ill take his word for it lol! and yeah, i'm still not sure how all of that happened that day! Thanks for joining in!!

We are there from Sat., Sept. 10th - Thurs., Sept. 15th. We are going to the Halloween party on the 13th.
OK, I wont be at that Mnsshp :( but maybe we have other days that work out?
Tyler just turned 6 and is starting first grade! He is in the developmental delay program as he is still learning to talk and he can't read or write yet, but he is making huge progress. He is starting to talk in sentences! He loves sports! Hayley is 3 /2 and a handful! My oldest, Breanna is starting 6th grade this year! They grow up so fast.

I hope we can find a time to meet up! :banana:
Glad to hear he is doing so well! if you recall my nephew is also missing a chromosome! he is also doing well, and will be 6 next month and going into first grade as well! Tyler sounds a bit better off than my nephew though! undoubtedly due to your hard work!

and yes they do grow up fast! I'll have a 5th grade and kindergartner come the end of august and im STILL trying to figure out how THAT happened lolol! I hope we get to see eachother as well!

OK! This is NOT working out as I had hoped! I wanted to just post my day by days, but THAT keeps changing! Exciting changes, but changes! Changes that were forced upon me!

I get a text from my friend Michele that is going to Disney with us. It went something like this "***..CRT just called and left me a voice mail saying SORRY, we have to cancel your CRT ressie for Sept 10..did they call you too?"

I was like huh, what, no, what, NOOOOOOOO! We had ressies linked, that were 5 mins apart, but I hadn't gotten a call!

Those of you that know me, know that CRT has been my first night in MK meal for always! I was relieved that I hadn't gotten the call, but sad that we couldn't eat with our friends now:sad2:

WELL.. that's ok, because the next day, I get the same call!

I was devastated! I must have spoken to 8 different CM's that night! Finally, a higher up at CRT spoke with me, and explained, they would try and fit me in, but there is NO dinner being served that night or the night before:scared1:

I looked at the WDW site and have come to see that they have added Nights of Joy to those two nights :( SO bummed out!

NOW what was I going to do?? ALL of my meals/days were fully booked and planned now for over a year! and if you are a Diser like me, you DO NOT like any Disney changes!!

Any changes meant that I either had to give something up, redo my whole schedule last minute, or cancel plans with people I was looking SO forward to dining with/hanging out with or all of the above!

Sadly not only did I have to give up dinner with Michele, but due to the changes, I now wasn't going to be able to have dinner with Jophia on our last night:sad1:

If you know me, you know that I have grown dependent almost on seeing Jophia while at Disney! To NOT dine with them, or not be up their rears completely is just odd! and this year, we are not doing everything with them! For them, I am sure this works out! I mean, they get to spend alone time together, which the way they work, they deserve it! But alas, I am sad, and praying that our schedules work out that night and we get to meet back up at the resort and do our last swim together! That's the kids favorite thing to do with Joe anyways!

So i bet your wondering, what are all the changes...right?

Well, since I can't remember anything I will post ALL of my new changes! Meals added, meals switched, fun stuff added!

Day 1-Still the same! Resort day and dinner at SOA!

Day 2- Still doing CP for breakfast and MK all day, but instead of CRT for dinner we are now hopping over to Epcot and dining at Teppen Edo!

Day 3-Still the same! DHS all day with 1900 PF and HBD for dinner the F! package!

Day 4-Still doing Epcot and staying with Akershus and Le cellier!

Day 5- Same! AK day, Yak and Yeti lunch, Ohana dinner!

Day 6- Today we have added Ohana on for breakfast and are doing Biergarten still, but have Micheles 2 daughters joining us for dinner!

Day 7- still the same! Jophia arrive today! Breakfast for just my fam at CRT and then dinner with Jophia at Kona!

Day 8- Today is the same, although if you recall I added Via Napoli for lunch.... hope we're that hungry lol! Kona for breakfast and GFC for Jophias anniversary dinner!

Day 9- Same but different! Same meals planned but times changed! Boma stays the same for breakfast but tonight we have added on the pirates and pals fireworks cruise, so instead of 7:30 pm cali grille ressie, we will be going at 5:30 and then cruise at 7:30!! SOOOO excited! Kids don't know!

Day 10- Plans are still the same! Another AK morning starting off with Tusker House for breakfast and ending with date night dinner at Jiko, just Bob and I! Kids will be at simbas clubhouse for the evening.. I still am feeling slightly guilty about that! Hoping to get to Mk then Epcot for EMH on this night! I'll be happy to just get to MK though! I have never toured MK with only an adult, should be romantic!

Day 11- Today is mnsshp day!! my fav day! we have also just added Kouzzina for breakfast! I had no plans for breakfast this day and after reading someones dining report, i had to try it here! This worked out perfect! Tonight we have dinner with Jophia at CP then mnsshp with them!

Day 12- Today is our last day in the parks :( and it has changed completely! With the exception of not having dinner with Jophia anymore, I am thrilled at how I was able to make it a great last day/night in the parks! one to remember, at least I hope!

We still are doing DHS today with Jophia :D and dining at Sci-Fi for lunch with them! I'm still giddy about this one too! I think going there with them will make it even more fun!

Tonight we were supposed to do Epcot and teppan Edo with Jophia, but due to the CRT catastrophe we are now going to MK and dining at CRT for our last meal, followed by the Dessert party!!!! NO one but me, myself, and Sophia (lol) know that I have planned this! I am really hoping to wow Bob with the Dessert Party and private firework view! I know the kids will love it, as they did last time!

Sadly, Sophia has dietary restrictions this year and can not join us for the Dessert Party as I had hoped :( I'm still hoping she will end up at MK miraculously and then head back to resort and swim with us!!

The next morning is our last and we are now doing Cape May Cafe that morning!

So there you have it, there it is! Our new and improved, although lacking the friends we were so hoping to see schedule!

what do you think?? Too much? too little, just right? I think it is perfect for us, and somehow worked out even better than my very original plans!

now all I need to do is make sure we swim with friends every night! that's fun and no distractions involved, so real quality time will be spent!

and HOLY CRAP! Look at my ticker! 47 days til we leave, 48 til we arrive, that is 6 weeks and some change! I just can't believe my eyes when I look at the ticker and it reads *1* month and some weeks! 1 month!! gah! This time is going to FLY!

Hope you are all doing well! I'll be back later to tell you about the mini vacay Bob and I took to NC last weekend... JUST US!

That is a shame about CRT

Hate when Disney does stuff liek that

But it still looks wonderful plans and I know you are going to have a great time

:wizard:

We did Rockvale outlets. We didn't do a lot of stores as it was hot and Trent was whining

Trent loved the Strasberg Railway store as he big into trains

Me, I loved the disney outlet. I got myself a light blue Bambi shirt which I love, since you never really see any clothes with Bambi on them in the local Disney Store :lovestruc

That is a shame about CRT

Hate when Disney does stuff liek that

But it still looks wonderful plans and I know you are going to have a great time

:wizard:
I was LIVID! It all worked out in the end, and I'm sure we will be OK, I'm just sad to ,miss out on more time with friends :/
We did Rockvale outlets. We didn't do a lot of stores as it was hot and Trent was whining

Trent loved the Strasberg Railway store as he big into trains

Me, I loved the disney outlet. I got myself a light blue Bambi shirt which I love, since you never really see any clothes with Bambi on them in the local Disney Store :lovestruc

I love disney outlets lol! I just saw a couple of bambi things recently, i swear at my local store! check online too!

Forced change can sometimes be difficult to accept, especially if it involves losing out on something, but it seems that in the end everything is working out great for you.

I don't see how Bob could NOT like the Wishes Dessert party. It will be so magical (and yummy!).

Forced change can sometimes be difficult to accept, especially if it involves losing out on something, but it seems that in the end everything is working out great for you.

I don't see how Bob could NOT like the Wishes Dessert party. It will be so magical (and yummy!).

It did work out great, minus missing our friends, which will hopefully be remedied by late night swim! which we will need after gorging ourselves at the dessert party!

I think he will love it, and I really feel like it is a great way to end the trip! CRT and then private desserts and viewing of fireworks all at MK! Perfect to me!

I'm much happier that I get to end my trip at MK than Epcot anyways. i would have been sad not seeing it right before I left!

It did work out great, minus missing our friends, which will hopefully be remedied by late night swim! which we will need after gorging ourselves at the dessert party!

I think he will love it, and I really feel like it is a great way to end the trip! CRT and then private desserts and viewing of fireworks all at MK! Perfect to me!

I'm much happier that I get to end my trip at MK than Epcot anyways. i would have been sad not seeing it right before I left!

Oh, late night swim is something I'm also very much looking forward. Last time we went DH's DD did not know how to swim and was TERRIFIED of water, so we didn't go swimming very often, and certainly not when it was dark. This time I have a feeling that I'll be visiting the pool much more often!

I agree about wanting to spend the last day at MK. It was one of the reason why I was struggling so much with making my schedule for this trip. My last day is suppose to be very low crowds at DH, but I really wanted to see the castle one last time. Luckily, I found a way to make it work, even if it means longer lines for HS's rides.

Oh, late night swim is something I'm also very much looking forward. Last time we went DH's DD did not know how to swim and was TERRIFIED of water, so we didn't go swimming very often, and certainly not when it was dark. This time I have a feeling that I'll be visiting the pool much more often!

I agree about wanting to spend the last day at MK. It was one of the reason why I was struggling so much with making my schedule for this trip. My last day is suppose to be very low crowds at DH, but I really wanted to see the castle one last time. Luckily, I found a way to make it work, even if it means longer lines for HS's rides.

As luck would have it, we are doing DHS also that day! and dining with Jophia, so we will see them, and get to finish at Bobs favorite park too! Perfect really!

That stinks that you had to make changes, but all your plans do sound really great (and yummy!).
If Jophia is at mnsshp with you that night, maybe we'll get to meet, too:thumbsup2!

That stinks that you had to make changes, but all your plans do sound really great (and yummy!).
If Jophia is at mnsshp with you that night, maybe we'll get to meet, too:thumbsup2!

THEY ARE! and I know they love dismeets as much as I do! Looking forward to it!

HOLY COW!!! 45 days! SOOO much to do! Don't know where to start! I have done nothing and don't seem to recall what I even need to do.. I have a feeling its ALL gonna hit me last minute :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter