Your life just fell apart & came back together,what are you going to do next? TR UP!

whats your plan on the 23? we still technically will be there.. just sayin.. lol

We are checking in early in the morning -- around 8 a.m.; we're going to have lunch at Mara (the food court at the AKL) and swim all afternoon. Then we are meeting Stefy & Dave (from London) at the Polynesian at 4 p.m. and then going to dinner at Raglan Road and then meting Joe and Sophia for a drink at 8:30 at Fulton's.

I like your long and revised itinery. I am still reading along. Here is our schedule that is subject to change:
Sat., 9/10 - 4:10 PM Garden Grill
Sun., 9/11 – September 11, 2011 - 2:00 p.m. to 5:00
p.m. (Public Day) – Florida Project – Free Pin trading event at
Epcot
8:00 PM Whispering Canyon

Mon., 9/12 – 4:15 PM Yak & Yeti
Tues., - 9/13 – 3:30 PM Crystal Palace
MNSSHP – 4PM - Midnight

Wed., - 9/14 – 5:30 PM 50's Prime Time
Thurs., - 9/15 – 10:20 AM Ohana

:woohoo: 24 more days!!!! Today is our actual 15th anniversary! :love:

I'm very happy for you for all your changes. One word of advise though from something we learned the hard way this trip: As tempting as it is to go to a water park on a rest day after having had a lazy morning, take at least one real rest day at some point. Water parks are loads of fun, but not restful at all. :goodvibes

We are checking in early in the morning -- around 8 a.m.; we're going to have lunch at Mara (the food court at the AKL) and swim all afternoon. Then we are meeting Stefy & Dave (from London) at the Polynesian at 4 p.m. and then going to dinner at Raglan Road and then meting Joe and Sophia for a drink at 8:30 at Fulton's.
perhaps we can figure out a dis meet somehow??

I like your long and revised itinery. I am still reading along. Here is our schedule that is subject to change:
Sat., 9/10 - 4:10 PM Garden Grill
Sun., 9/11 – September 11, 2011 - 2:00 p.m. to 5:00
p.m. (Public Day) – Florida Project – Free Pin trading event at
Epcot
8:00 PM Whispering Canyon

Mon., 9/12 – 4:15 PM Yak & Yeti
Tues., - 9/13 – 3:30 PM Crystal Palace
MNSSHP – 4PM - Midnight

Wed., - 9/14 – 5:30 PM 50's Prime Time
Thurs., - 9/15 – 10:20 AM Ohana

:woohoo: 24 more days!!!! Today is our actual 15th anniversary! :love:
Happy anniversary! like you said, our itin changed as well! think for good now.. i think...

I'm very happy for you for all your changes. One word of advise though from something we learned the hard way this trip: As tempting as it is to go to a water park on a rest day after having had a lazy morning, take at least one real rest day at some point. Water parks are loads of fun, but not restful at all. :goodvibes
I think you are def right! welcome back btw! looking forward to your TR!

2 weeks!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I KNOW!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

OK!OK!OK! I promise, I think this is the last time we change things up! The extra night is still on, but even though I was super excited to book Mickeys' Backyard BBQ, we decided to cancel it:headache: As much as we wanted to go, we realized that it would involved a lot of rushing around and really wanted to use our last park day til the park closes! So now instead of the BBQ, we will go to 50's PTC and spend the night at DHS... still no clue where we will be during the day... hoping for MK of course :goodvibes As far as ADR's go, I think we are good, I may tweak some times, but I'm pretty sure our days look great! As of today we are officially 2 weeks away, and 13 days away from leaving PA. Hopefully by this time in 2 weeks (9:45 pm) we will be asleep already resting up for our first full day in the parks the following day! I honestly CAN NOT believe that we are 2 weeks away, nothing seems real rght now:eek:

I think you made a good choice. This way you can enjoy your last full park day fully :thumbsup2

Are the kids getting excited?

I think you made a good choice. This way you can enjoy your last full park day fully :thumbsup2

Are the kids getting excited?

Thanks! I felt bad about it at first, then realized , i get to see Sophia now and spend more time in parks :( we are all excited, but it really has NOT hit me yet :scared1: Normally I am a hot mess the week before, weeks before even. Idk whats up with me! Hope it doesn't all hit last minute lol

Hey all! OMG, I can officially say that we will be going and in Disney World NEXT week! Leave in 8 days to be exact! Arrive in 9!

As I said to Trentsmom, I am not nearly excited as I have been in years past. Not that I am not excited, but it hasn't hot me yet! Which is making me nervous! I think in years past all I had was Disney and my kids to make me happy. Now I have so much fun and love all the time, and I think that is what is preventing the uber excitement. Which will most likely hit me like a ton of bricks the day I leave or the night before, preventing me from sleeping lol! Now don't get me wrong, I am not, not excited, I am thrilled. Just not having that weird anxiety I usually get lol!

With all of that said, we started a project this weekend for MNSSHP! The hurricane really messed with my weekend plans, but it did allow us to start packing, and to make these cool shirts!

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

and the finished product after being washed and dried! We are smitten with all of our hard work!

photo4.jpg

Woot, 9 days til I am in Disney!

Jenn, as I told you on FB I think the shirts are awesome. I can't believe you are at less than two weeks.

I am sure that crazy excitement will hit you the night before for sure

I love your shirts. They came out great :thumbsup2

I'm stupid excited for ya'll. You deserve this trip more than anyone I know! :hug:

Jenn, as I told you on FB I think the shirts are awesome. I can't believe you are at less than two weeks.
we are exactly ONE week from today! well, leave one week from today! arrive in 8 days!

Love the mickey head in the middle of the shirts!
thank you!

I am sure that crazy excitement will hit you the night before for sure

I love your shirts. They came out great :thumbsup2
thanks! and I hope so..but hoe not! I wanna sleep well the night before!! that car drive is LONG lol

I'm stupid excited for ya'll. You deserve this trip more than anyone I know! :hug:

Thank you Beka, I loves you!

Great job on the shirts!!!

1 WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! So excited for you!

What did you end up getting the kids for the car ride?

I hope your packing is going well. I have not started yet! I hope that we run into your family at the parks! :yay:

Wow - aren't you the social DIS butterfly!:lmao:

Well... water parks can be restful if you sit in the chair and read a book - but with moms to young ones that is not possible. :goodvibes

OK!OK!OK! I promise, I think this is the last time we change things up! The extra night is still on, but even though I was super excited to book Mickeys' Backyard BBQ, we decided to cancel it:headache: As much as we wanted to go, we realized that it would involved a lot of rushing around and really wanted to use our last park day til the park closes! So now instead of the BBQ, we will go to 50's PTC and spend the night at DHS... still no clue where we will be during the day... hoping for MK of course :goodvibes As far as ADR's go, I think we are good, I may tweak some times, but I'm pretty sure our days look great! As of today we are officially 2 weeks away, and 13 days away from leaving PA. Hopefully by this time in 2 weeks (9:45 pm) we will be asleep already resting up for our first full day in the parks the following day! I honestly CAN NOT believe that we are 2 weeks away, nothing seems real rght now:eek:

Sorry I kind of lost track - I lurked here sometimes, and then didn't see all of your updates, then I've been so busy and traveling - but I'm glad I made it back to wish you a wonderful trip!!! You have waited so long for this and you deserve to have a great time!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Well... water parks can be restful if you sit in the chair and read a book - but with moms to young ones that is not possible. :goodvibes

I don't have young ones (yet), but I think my husband and I are probably worse than kids in the "I can't sit still I need to go on water slides and in the pool" department. :rotfl:

Just joining in and only on page 9 but wanted to post before I finish in case it take me a while to read it.
If your dates didnt change, we will be there at the same time! I am loving your PTR.
Ok going back to read more.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter