Your life just fell apart & came back together,what are you going to do next? TR UP!

Jenn, in case I don't catch you on FB tomorrow or don't get here tomorrow, I wanted to wish you a safe trip, a magical vacation and lots of fun DIS meets. I know you and th ekids are going to have so much fun, and that Bob iwll fall in love with Disney and you even more. :hug:

4 days

Are you all packed?

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
we leave tomorrow....getting tere ...lol

I hope your packing is going well. I have not started yet! I hope that we run into your family at the parks! :yay:

Wow - aren't you the social DIS butterfly!:lmao:

Well... water parks can be restful if you sit in the chair and read a book - but with moms to young ones that is not possible. :goodvibes

Sorry I kind of lost track - I lurked here sometimes, and then didn't see all of your updates, then I've been so busy and traveling - but I'm glad I made it back to wish you a wonderful trip!!! You have waited so long for this and you deserve to have a great time!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
Awe, thank you so much :hug: keep your eyes peeled for the awesome sauce TR!

I don't have young ones (yet), but I think my husband and I are probably worse than kids in the "I can't sit still I need to go on water slides and in the pool" department. :rotfl:
thats us too :D

Just joining in and only on page 9 but wanted to post before I finish in case it take me a while to read it.
If your dates didnt change, we will be there at the same time! I am loving your PTR.
Ok going back to read more.:goodvibes
YAY! Where will you be staying? do any of our dates match up?? thanks for joining in!

If you only knew. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My husband keeps asking me if we are going to ride any rides with all of the DIS meets I have set up. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Jenn, in case I don't catch you on FB tomorrow or don't get here tomorrow, I wanted to wish you a safe trip, a magical vacation and lots of fun DIS meets. I know you and th ekids are going to have so much fun, and that Bob iwll fall in love with Disney and you even more. :hug:
Thank you so much Kat! Keep an eye open on FB for update overload! Hope I catch you on our way out!

Have a fantastic trip! :goodvibes

thanks so much :hug:

We will be staying at OKW Sept 14-19. We will be at Grand Floridian Cafe on the 17 at 5:30! :goodvibes
PS~ I am still not done.

We will be staying at OKW Sept 14-19. We will be at Grand Floridian Cafe on the 17 at 5:30! :goodvibes
PS~ I am still not done.

Oh awesome! Let's do a dismeet! We will be with 2 other disers as well, Ohiodisneylover (her 11th wedding anniversary! ) and her dis friend who escapes my head right now..and now I feel awful.. I think it is labsrus? anywho, we should def meet up!

I would love to but DH is not so for it. (We tried to on our last trip and got stood up) We also have our 16 month DD, my sister and my niece with us. I am hoping I can convince him tho because I would LOVE to meet a fellow DISer and I know my sister would be cool about it.

I would love to but DH is not so for it. (We tried to on our last trip and got stood up) We also have our 16 month DD, my sister and my niece with us. I am hoping I can convince him tho because I would LOVE to meet a fellow DISer and I know my sister would be cool about it.

well, we will be at GFC! So look for the tattooed mom with 7 other people!

I will be looking for you and if I see you I will say hi!!! If you want to know what I look like so you wont be completely surprised, just look at my PTR, its in my siggie(although hard to see). I hope to see you!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Somehow, I lost track of your PTR and now you're leaving tomorrow! Wow! I read from your Hershey Park TR all the way through today's post and your plans sound fantastic :goodvibes I'm looking forward to reading your TR when you get back. Have a great time!

I am so excited for everyone heading to DW in the next few days. I have a pint size backpack with teal and light blue circles on a brown bag. I have a lime green mickey head (official dis symbol) hanging from it. If you see my husband and I say, "Hi!". We will be at MNSSHP on the 13th with purple shirts on with HM mickey heads on them if I get them done in time.

inkedupmomma - I sent you a pm!

I hope you have a wonderful magical trip and can't wait to hear about it upon your return

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I super appreciate all the well wishes! TODAY is the day! all that planning and excitement and it is finally here!

Of course, it does not come drama free! A few of you know already from my FB updates Kayla was sent home SICK with a fever on Tuesday from school :scared1: We went to the docs yesterday and she said its just a cold... I never knew you could get a fever with a cold, but OK.. it's better than some other things I thought it might be! So we just have to keep a close watch on her!

She seems a bit better today though, so thats good news! Hopefully the 24 hour car ride will heal all lol!

So as if that isn't enough, school was canceled today!

There goes our plan to pick them up half day and say hey, we're going to WDW NOW!! They thought we were leaving tomorrow!

SO, we improvised... they woke up, we said schools canceled, wanna leave for WDW TODAY????

We got an unanimous yes!

So today we leave :) thank you all for following along, if I can I will post something on here while at WDW from my iphone, but I can't make any promises!

See ya all real soon... :hug:

That's not good that Kayla was sick. I remember how stressful it was when my step-daughter missed four days of school due to being sick (fever, throat, the whole nine yards) just before we left for our wedding. Hope Kayla recovers quickly!

You've already left by now. I hope you guys have a magical trip! You deserve it so much. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter