Your life just fell apart & came back together,what are you going to do next? TR UP!

Safe travels my friend. May Pixie Dust guide you and the magic heal all. Enjoy a great vacation. You deserve it!

Just wanted to say hi, looks like I'm late to the party. I stumbled on over here from Lurkyloo's website. I hope you are having a fabulous time! I'm looking forward to a TR when you get home :)

Ok, I have gone back and read ALL of your TRs and PTRs :faint: Wow you really deserve this trip and I hope it's TOTALLY fabulous!!!

Hi Jen.

Can't wait to hear all the details about your trip

:wizard:

Hey everyone! we're back.. well, got back on Saturday.. but then I fell into a post Disney depression lol! That and I haven't had time to upload any pics yet! on that note, thank you all for the well wishes before we left! We had a great time and I can't wait to start my TR! Give me a few more days to upload pics and I'll get right on it!

Fantasyland Mom, so sorry I missed you :( I did look for you all night the night of mnsshp, but didn't have a number, and KDZbear, I never got a text from you, so rry to have missed you as well!

hope everyone had as magical(minus our not so magical moments!!) a vacation as we did!

Hey everyone! we're back.. well, got back on Saturday.. but then I fell into a post Disney depression lol! That and I haven't had time to upload any pics yet! on that note, thank you all for the well wishes before we left! We had a great time and I can't wait to start my TR! Give me a few more days to upload pics and I'll get right on it!

Fantasyland Mom, so sorry I missed you :( I did look for you all night the night of mnsshp, but didn't have a number, and KDZbear, I never got a text from you, so rry to have missed you as well!

hope everyone had as magical(minus our not so magical moments!!) a vacation as we did!

Glad to hear you had a great time!

Well, there's a reason you missed me at MNSSHP...I started my TR today, but it will be a few days until I get to that story! I'm glad you had fun and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you had a great trip and looking forward to reading all about it! :cool1:

I've written a few updates of my own while you were away, stop by when you have the time. :)

I totally feel for you, and I am so, so happy things are coming together for you. I, too, have had my life fall apart this past year and if you'd like, my PTR link is in my signature:goodvibes

Jenn, I can't wait to read your TR. Sophia and Joe filled us in a little, and I'm anxious to read and see your pictures.

Glad to hear you had a great time!
thanks!
Well, there's a reason you missed me at MNSSHP...I started my TR today, but it will be a few days until I get to that story! I'm glad you had fun and I can't wait to hear all about it!!
you're killlling meeee.. but loving your TR so far :D

Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you had a great trip and looking forward to reading all about it! :cool1:

I've written a few updates of my own while you were away, stop by when you have the time. :)
Been reading along! commented tonight! sorry took me so long!

oh HAI YOU! whaddup??

I totally feel for you, and I am so, so happy things are coming together for you. I, too, have had my life fall apart this past year and if you'd like, my PTR link is in my signature:goodvibes
i'm sorry to hear that! it def is not fun! I still don't feel myself some days and will forever be affected by what happened, but , i have a lot to be thankful for!
Jenn, I can't wait to read your TR. Sophia and Joe filled us in a little, and I'm anxious to read and see your pictures.

oh my.. I'm VERY curious which parts they told you about :) loved yoru FB updates!!

I'm hoping for a TR, too. It's just me the stalker who read all your reports while you were gone :) I read the start of this report, then went back to read all the rest, then came back to finish this one and have been waiting for your TR since lol!

I'm hoping for a TR, too. It's just me the stalker who read all your reports while you were gone :) I read the start of this report, then went back to read all the rest, then came back to finish this one and have been waiting for your TR since lol!

CAn't wait to read your TR!!!!!

let us know when you post your TR! I would love love love to read it! :goodvibes

oh man guys.. don't kill me! Photo bucket is being a biotch and a half! I have uploaded my pics 4 times into a Disney album and 4 times deleted it! it isn't uploading all of the pics! it did the first time but out of sequence... anywho, I'm giving it another go, and if it doesn't work I am going to try and restart the computer!

on another delay note, I have NO clue what to name this TR... I have a few ideas, but nothing overly witty, and you know how witty I like to be :D

In sad news and another reason I have been delayed, a friend from HS passed away on friday, I have her funeral tonight. In other bad news, Kayla's bff's mom and my close friend, was diagnosed with breast cancer AGAIN. These two things have left me exhausted and just bummed. Today woulda been a great day to start the dang TR but since PB won't just upload my pics, it looks like it won't be until tonight..tomorrow..monday?? who knows, but soon, I promise! Thanks so much for sticking around!

I'm very sorry to hear about your friends. That's totally heartbreaking about the friend's mom. My BFF lost her mom just last month to breast cancer and we are 32 and it was devastating to her. My uncle lost his wife, my cousin's were I believe 10 and 7 at the time. Cancer sucks.

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear about your high school friend and the friend who has breast cancer for a second time (as a breast cancer survivor myself, I know it must be devastating to her to have it again).

Did you try the "bulk" uploader on photo bucket? I did this with my pictures last night and they all uploaded perfectly.

I'm sorry to hear about the two bad news. :(

About Photobucket, it seems to like to upload your photos the way they originally were, not the way you might have arranged them in a folder on your computer. What I did is I first separated them into days, so there would be less uploading at once. Then every time you upload a day, when you open the window where you choose all the photo, click the "date taken" icon once (or twice) and it will rearrange your photos that way. Then you select them all and click upload. Hope this trick works for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter