Your life just fell apart & came back together,what are you going to do next? TR UP!

I am very sorry to hear about your friend that passed and your other friend being diagnosed again with cancer :hug:

You take your time. No worries

:goodvibes

I'm very sorry to hear about your friends. That's totally heartbreaking about the friend's mom. My BFF lost her mom just last month to breast cancer and we are 32 and it was devastating to her. My uncle lost his wife, my cousin's were I believe 10 and 7 at the time. Cancer sucks.

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear about your high school friend and the friend who has breast cancer for a second time (as a breast cancer survivor myself, I know it must be devastating to her to have it again).

Did you try the "bulk" uploader on photo bucket? I did this with my pictures last night and they all uploaded perfectly.

I'm sorry to hear about the two bad news. :(

About Photobucket, it seems to like to upload your photos the way they originally were, not the way you might have arranged them in a folder on your computer. What I did is I first separated them into days, so there would be less uploading at once. Then every time you upload a day, when you open the window where you choose all the photo, click the "date taken" icon once (or twice) and it will rearrange your photos that way. Then you select them all and click upload. Hope this trick works for you!

I am very sorry to hear about your friend that passed and your other friend being diagnosed again with cancer :hug:

You take your time. No worries

:goodvibes

Thanks everybody! My friend life celebration was beautiful but sad. I don't know that her death will ever sit comfortably with me. She was too good a person to go so young... but there is that saying, only the good die young. Holds true!

On a note about my other friend, today she went in to see the radiation center and next thing I knew I get a text that she was at the hospital getting part one of her surgery! Her ovaries were taken out today laparoscopicly (sp?) So far she is at home already and doing well! But PLEASE keep your prayers and well wishes with her!

On a positive note, tonight is the night! the night I start my TR! the pics FINALLY uploaded correctly :D yay! It will most likely just be intros, but something is better than nothing at this point!

Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to see you all over at my TR!!

I'll post the link as soon as I start!

Yay!!! I'm very happy you are starting your TR tonight. :cool1:

Also great to hear the good news about your friend, hopes it continues that way. :goodvibes

Glad to hear your friend is doing well so far

Yay for your TR

will be waiting :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter