Z's Accountability Journal (Comments Welcome)

Pass the Nutella, please! :rotfl2: Isn't that stuff just wonderful? Dangerous, but so delicious.

Unfortunately, navigating restaurants can be tricky at best, but you just have to know that it is over and move on. Make some better plans for next time and you will be ahead of the game.

I hope that your holiday is a good one. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Lets see if I can remember what I ate yesterday.

Oh, here we go, I wrote it down.
1-2 slices whole wheat light sara lee bread
6-1 super pretzel
1-1 pckg cookie dough bites
5-1 grilled spicy catfish filet
0-1 c lima beans
0-2c salad
1-2 tblsp fat free ranch
3-1/14 of a key lime cheesecake w/ whipped cream
1-1c pinapple
3-1 sandwich made with
3 slices turkey
3 slices ham
2 slices whole wheat light sara lee bread
1 tblsp free mayo
1 tblsp spicy brown mustard
2-1 tall pumpkin spice latte (w/ff milk and no whip)
2-pts for my snacking
2 small bites meringue
4 sips BF's mochafrappaccino
1 hershey's hug
1 c pinapple
Okay thats 25 pts. I only went one point over(I'm supposed to have 24) . I ate healthy most of the day. I cleaned for about 45 minutes before lunch which counts as exercise. I got all eight glasses of water. I would consider yesterday a success. :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: Way to go on your successful day! :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

It is nice to see that you got your water and exercise in, plus were able to eat within reason. Boy it sure looks like a lot of food though when you list it all at once doesn't it?

Keep up the AWESOME work! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

The last two days my food hasn't been bad. Water intake was at an acceptable level. I have also gotten about 80 minutes of exercise in the past few days.

Today:
2-2c watermelon
3-1 sandwich
2 slices whole wheat light bread
3 sl turkey
3 sl ham
1 sl fat free sharp cheese
some grey poupon
2-2c watermelon
1-1 airhead
5 c water
3-1/2 c nonfat frozen vanilla yogurt from marble slab
2-1 sandwich
2 sl whole wheat light bread
3 sl turkey
1 sl fat free sharp cheese

Looking good, Z!!

Do you want to exercise for me as well? :rolleyes1 Keep up the great work on the food choices. They do seem to be fairly reasonable.

Have a great weekend!

Whew.... Its been a long couple of days :surfweb: . I won't even try to begin to recount what I have eaten in the past few days. My eating choices were reasonable and I got most of my water on most days. Yesterday, I went to my sis's baby shower and had 1.5 small pcs cake and then 3 of the petit fors that I made. I didn't completely blow it b/c I ate a turkey sandwich for supper. Anyway I'll start back over with today.

For breakfast:
5-1 mickey waffle (1/4 c pioneer buttermilk baking mix, 1 egg, little bit of diet lemon lime soda) :stir:
2-2 slices gwaltney center cut bacon, fried :cheer2:
2-1/2 c simply shredded potatoes hash browns with 1 Tblsp olive oil added. :love:

Plan for lunch:
either 1c frozen chicken stir fry or a bbq sandwich with whole wheat light bread and maybe some yams.
Plan for snack:
maybe some watermelon or some cereal (hmmmm wander where I got that idea from :grouphug: )
Plan for supper:
I don't really know but I'll try to make it sensible.

I had the stir fry and a veggie egg roll. I did pretty good till about 6 when i went crazy and ate
1 tblsp peter pan peanut butter and honey
3 tblsp nutella :guilty: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
1 petit fors
1 pc of bacon
and other things I am sure I am forgetting
Anyway...........moving forward

Today I had
3-1c chicken stir fry
2-1 egg roll
2-1 fun size 3 musketeer
1-1 grape hug drink
4-1 banqet turkey meal
2-1 serving baked lays
1-1 small strawberry blow pop
1-2 sl whole wheat sara lee light bread
3-1/4 c pork bbq and 2sl whole wheat sara lee light bread
0-2 pickles
1-1 can string beans
2-1 large strawberry blowpop
That is 22 pts. I have 2 left. I am going to try not to use them.

Hi Z!

Don't worry too much about the slip ups, you are still doing great! I think it is great that you try to use less points than you are alloted. At least that way, if you do stumble, you should still be good to go.

Here's to a wonderful week ahead. pixiedust: ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Hey......haven't had time to post........Wednesday was my birthday..........between then and now I have eaten everything :furious: .............very high stress level............One day I will start posting again :confused3

Happy Birthday, Z! :bday: party:

When stress is high, just try to find a few minutes for yourself so that you can keep your sanity and not find all the goodies in the fridge. Try a walk or a long relaxing bath. We will be here when you post again. In the meantime, here is a little pixiedust: to help you make it through the day. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Hey it's me! I just finished 12 wks of weight watchers. I only have 11 pounds to go to my goal weight. :cool1:

I have signed up for the ing georgia half marathon on March 25 so I am getting back into the swing of things with the running and the walking. I will try to post every couple of days with my progress, but lets be honest, My time isn't as free these days. Thanks to those who are still interested in encouraging me. :grouphug:

Goals for this week are:
Stay on Walk/Run program
Eat target points(22)
8 glasses water
4 fruits and veggies
Lose 3 pounds :wizard:

Today so far I have had:
1 advantedge low carb protein drink
1 fried chiken breast w/ skin removed
1 fuze slenderize drink (4 pts so far)

I have been hobbling around because I hurt my foot. Today was my rest day anyway, but I hope I will be able to run tommorrow :thumbsup2

Hey Z! Merry Christmas, a little late.

I am so happy for you and proud of you! Isn't it hard to believe that you are so close to your goal? Wow! You most definitely will have to post some pictures.

Here's hoping you make it through the holidays ok. :wizard: ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

I am 2 lb's to goal. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

It just kind of hit me.popcorn::

Today I ate:

1-1/2 banana
3-1 c kashi go lean cereal
2-1 c ff milk
1-1 apple
1-1/2 c milk
1-1 c popcorn
1-2sl lite wheat bread
2-lunch meat(turkey/ham)
1-pc smart beat ff cheese
0-salad w/walden farms calorie free dressing
6-3/4 of panera cinnamon crunch bagel
4-4 c cantaloupe
2-1 c ff milk
2-3 chocolates

A total of 27 points. My target is 22, but I did get a really good workout this morning running. popcorn:: My half-marathon is in weekend after next. I am so excited.:banana:

after i posted the first time I also ate 1c cool whip free, pear, 3 tBlsp chunky red fat pb. Ok so i went way over my points, but at least i ate healthy things

My plan for today

Already did the old shool first tae bo workout this morning so exercise is out of the way.

3-16 Friday

1-1/2 banana
3-1c golean crunch
2-1c ff milk

1-apple
1-1/2 c milk

1-2sl red cal wheat bread
2-lunch meat (turkey/ham)
1-pc smart beat cheese/red fat mayo
0-salad with walden farms calorie free dressing

1-pear

2-1 pc baked tilapia
3.5- Steamfresh asian veggies:love:

Yesterday did not go so good....neither did today....but my half marathon is next sunday and john bingham says not to worry about what you eat much the week before the race

1-1/2 banana
3-1c golean crunch
2-1c ff milk
1-apple
1-1/2c ff milk
3-1/2 auntie anns pretzel plain
5-tall coffee light frap w/whip
5-7 vanilla creme filled hershey's kisses
5-5 vienna finger cremefilled cookies
1-1 apple
1-2/3 sour cream and onion potato chips

plan for supper
0-salad
4-small pc of steak

Ohyeah...and I also ran 5 miles this morning

My half marathon is on Sunday. I feel very nervous about it. I have been disgusted by meat lately so I am trying to get enough milk/cheese/yogurt to make up for the protein. I refuse to weigh myself because i know it will discourage me. I am excited but also a little scared i guess.

Hoping for pixie dust:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter