ºoº 2003 MVMCP Guidemap times, food, photo, character, & cookie & cocoa info ºoº

Ray...I'm so glad you organized all this info again this year....can't wait to see you again....Take care and enjoy your cruise...:):)

:wave: I can't wait to see you, too. I will be at LTT with ASCurly and KriistaTX and her mom on MVMCP on December 9th. I think that I might see you there. Look for the Santa-three-white-balled-hat and lights.

Cool! This is just what I needed! Hope to get to meet you on Nov 30th at the meet ray!

Ray, great info.

I hope the Transit Authority will be open this year. I miss it's twin at DL.

Anyway, about the Guidemap. Did Disney print plenty of them in the pas years? I plan to get one to use during the night but I'd also like to get a fresh unused one at the end as a souvenier.

Thanks Ray! We are going on the 28th too, and since I'm such a 'planner' (at least when it comes to Disney trips), I like knowing what to expect in advance. I'm not sure my little 'troopers' will make it to the second parade, but I'm hoping they will so we can see as much of this as possible. We are all getting really excited!

:wave: Hi, maci. I'll be at the November 30th MVMCP, too. I'll be eating at LLT before the MVMCP starts. I think that a group is going to try and meet at Buzz Lightyear at 1930 that evening. Stacey has a thread about it under MVMCP for 11/30/04.

:wave: Hi babyfatt. I've seen the Magic Kingdom castmembers remove the regular daily MK Guidemaps and replace them with the MVMCP Guidemaps between 1600 and 1900. There are hundreds of them. I have also seen them remove the MVMCP as I was leaving the park after MVMCP after midnight and replace them with the regular MK Guidemaps. So if you are going to be real early, like before 1600 or leave real late like after midnight, they may not be there. But the ones that I am talking about are under the train station tunnel as you enter MK. You can also find the MVMCP inside the park just about everywhere during the MVMCP event.

:wave: Hi, MelessaG. I usually do the first parade, too. But this year I may do the second parade. And I will try not to do to much during the day. I arrive on the 28th and I have a priority seating at the California Grille to watch the ~2115 special MVMCP Wishes fireworks. Have a great time.

Ray

Ray

Guess what Dave Card did for me. He scanned the 2003 MVMCP Guidemap and said that I could share these pictures with everyone. Thank you, Dave.

mvmcpmap1.jpg

mvmcpmap2.jpg

mvmcpmap3.jpg

This will help so many plan for the MVMCP and answer many questions for them.Thank you for posting. ::yes:: :wave2: Danny

Just showed this to my DH.. now he at least understands what I have been talking about all these past days!! He said.. so now I know where to go for the cookies and Hot chocolate, right?!! This will be a huge help in planning our evening!
Keep the info coming! as a newbie to the MVMCP.. I truly appreciate all this help!
Cheryle
::MickeyMo

:wave: You're welcome Danny, JFrey, and Cheryle. I have several more 2003 MVMCP Guidemaps if you would like me to mail you one. Just let me know.

Ray :wave:

Can anyone figure out how to print the guide? I can only seem to get half of it... thanks again for showing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter