1,353 MILES! "Get Your Motor Runnin'" or "Leaving on a Jet Plane"?

Should Shocker attempt to devour the 48 ounce steak at Shula's?

• No, he might get sick and ruin the rest of the vacation for Wigd.

• Yes, he has the right to take this challenge.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought the two of you were leaving early today??? :confused3
We left early enough to compensate for two disastrous miscues......we are so inept! :confused:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You guys are going to have a wonderful time, I can tell :)
The wonderful part needs to start very quickly! :lovestruc

Yeah.... that is what I thought??!!!

AND I was up at 6 this morning to be sure -- I have a boys sleepover and well that means no sleep for me!

IF you guys are reading via your IPhone, then that means you are in your car....
:thumbsup2
We were in the car, then we were in an airport, then we were back in the car, then we were at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, then we were back in the car, and finally, we are in an airport!

Have a great trip!

We are driving and yes I have the eticket ap on my iPhone, I love it! Guess what we are listenening to?
I was listening to classic rock and then I got the "you've got to be kidding" look thrown at me! :scared1:

I was wanting something more specific, like what CD were we listening to?
Yes it was Disney music....

Hmmm, I am not sure what you would be listening to -- Wishes? The Princess and the Frog?

I have to say just from what the two of you have said so far, I am just all tingly with excitement over this trip report! :lmao:

Does this mean we are going to be getting daily updates? I hope you guys are having a wonderful first night.

Does this mean we are going to be getting daily updates? I hope you guys are having a wonderful first night.

I haven't checked in on FB, but she texted when they arrived at Pop. They're in the 50's section. I told her to sleep tight, thinking they'd be worn out after their travel day, and she texted back that they were in Magic Kingdom. :laughing:

When I talked to her earlier today, I believe she said they were going to eat in France. She said the Boardwalk was fantastic. :)

Nothing like Disney music to help the drive go by faster! :thumbsup2
I wanted to listen to Rush Limbaugh!

Yes! He will have to watch everything I want to watch and I won't have to watch car repair shows! :rotfl: :rolleyes1
:scared1:

Are we there yet??? :hyper:
Yes, we are here!

Hmmm, I am not sure what you would be listening to -- Wishes? The Princess and the Frog?

I have to say just from what the two of you have said so far, I am just all tingly with excitement over this trip report! :lmao:
"Tingly"? Oh great, I hope you are not disappointed!

Hmmmm I see your little green light is on! Are you there yet??!!! :)

Tracy
:banana:

We are too old to stay up past midnight! :confused3

I haven't checked in on FB, but she texted when they arrived at Pop. They're in the 50's section. I told her to sleep tight, thinking they'd be worn out after their travel day, and she texted back that they were in Magic Kingdom. :laughing:
MK is open until 3:00 a.m. tonight!

I was but I had only just caught up yesterday as I started late. I am glad to hear via Memom you arrived safely. Have fun at the Kingdom:wizard: Sending a request for FB so I can follow along.
You are added.....welcome!

sent over a friend request :goodvibes

When I talked to her earlier today, I believe she said they were going to eat in France. She said the Boardwalk was fantastic. :)
Wigd is in love with the CLOWN!!!!!!

Thanks for the updates! I'm on FB but not friends with Wigd. I hardly go on it anyway.
We'll try to post here as well......

There is NO way I could EVER be disappointed in a Wigd and Shocker TR! :laughing:
I will try to provide many memorable and humorous moments. :cool1:

Thank you for the welcome. I thought of you Anita while I was at Barnes & Noble getting StarBucks before I came into work tonight. They had VB mugs with lids to keep your drink warm.
You are EVIL! But, it's ok as Wigd hates coffee. :banana:

WHAT ???????:eek:
She keeps walking out to the balcony to gaze at him.....:love:

Who sleeps past 8:00 a.m. at Disney? Maybe a cup of cold water will wake her.....:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter