1,353 MILES! "Get Your Motor Runnin'" or "Leaving on a Jet Plane"?

Should Shocker attempt to devour the 48 ounce steak at Shula's?

• No, he might get sick and ruin the rest of the vacation for Wigd.

• Yes, he has the right to take this challenge.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe Wigd is still on regular time which would make it 7:00 and since you are used to being in CST, it feels like 6:00 to her. Go whisper to her that the clown is asking for her. :rotfl:

That would not have been in his best interest! We are finally on our way..... We had a stop to make. LOL

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... didn't they make some sort of slasher movie with a freaky clown? NO photos, Shocker!!!! :laughing:

Sounds like you guys are having a good time! Can't wait to hear how the weather is!

Maybe Wigd is still on regular time which would make it 7:00 and since you are used to being in CST, it feels like 6:00 to her. Go whisper to her that the clown is asking for her. :rotfl:
That theory only holds water if the same thing was happening to me....:rotfl2:

Well you DO have that double whammy of a time zone change and Daylight savings change! She thinks it's still 6
I'm not buyin' it, but I am buying lots of other stuff! :scared1:

:scared1: Oh No! Let us know how that works out? :laughing:
She woke up as I was finishing up this morning.....she must have heard Pennywise!

that would get anyone up
and it did

Great to hear the Clown is just outside your balcony.
He looks very cool at night!

They got to see the new baby gorilla today. :thumbsup2
Pretty cute little girl she was too!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... didn't they make some sort of slasher movie with a freaky clown? NO photos, Shocker!!!! :laughing:
Actually the book was much, much better than the TV movie....

Ah, so cool that you got to see the baby gorilla yesterday!!! What are the plans for today?
Hollywood Studios, preview of Bay Lake Tower, a dismeet dinner at Shula's (should I or shouldn't I?), not sure what the evening will bring....

According to Facebook, wigd got up early.
Wonder if she contemplated throwing water on Shocker? :laughing:
I think she was contemplating smothering me with a pillow.....it was her fault for waking me up when she did. I came out to the front room to find her gazing longingly down at Pennywise......:lovestruc

:rotfl: MeMom, that would be too funny!
You are warped!

Hollywood Studios, preview of Bay Lake Tower, a dismeet dinner at Shula's (should I or shouldn't I?), not sure what the evening will bring....

Can't wait to hear what the two of you think of Bay Lake!

So today is the steak day???

I think she was contemplating smothering me with a pillow.....it was her fault for waking me up when she did. I came out to the front room to find her gazing longingly down at Pennywise......:lovestruc

You are warped!

Pennywise??? :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: And you call me warped??? :laughing:

Does he or doesn't he??!! How many pepto tablets do you have????

Hope you have a great evening!

ENOUGH of the clown already -- now I am going to have nightmares!!!! :lmao:

Sent you a FB message. Too much to text. Just wanted to be sure you checked your FB.

Can't wait to hear what the two of you think of Bay Lake!

So today is the steak day???
Bay Lake was very nice, very modern, of course, and the incentives to buy were wonderful, but we did not take the bait!

No kidding! That Pennywise put the fear of clowns in many a persons mind!
John Wayne Gacy was much scarier than Pennywise!

gacypogotheclown.jpg

Does he or doesn't he??!! How many pepto tablets do you have????

Hope you have a great evening!

ENOUGH of the clown already -- now I am going to have nightmares!!!! :lmao:
Yes, he did eat a steak and so did Wigd!

Well..........how was the steak?
The steak was delicious! All ...... ounces of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter