1,353 MILES! "Get Your Motor Runnin'" or "Leaving on a Jet Plane"?

Should Shocker attempt to devour the 48 ounce steak at Shula's?

• No, he might get sick and ruin the rest of the vacation for Wigd.

• Yes, he has the right to take this challenge.

Results are only viewable after voting.
gacypogotheclown.jpg

I can't decide whether to .....:scared1: OR........:lmao:

Hey WigD and Shocker! Sounds like you had a wildly entertaining time! I cant wait to read all about it either!!!! ;)

hope your travels home are safe! I put that "item" in the mail yesterday, I too was wondering where the week went! :laughing:

Snow?! It's a beautiful spring weekend in New England I can't believe you are running into snow! :headache: Safe travels. Can't wait to hear about your adventures (minus more clown photos :rolleyes:)!!

Hi everyone! It's been quite the ride home and we are currently just about 20 miles from our door.
We should have been home last night but due to a snow storm we got a room and slept in Joplin MO. Started out early this morning and found ourselves in a ditch waiting for a tow truck!
Many good times were had last week and I can't wait to share them with you plus we will be leaving again in somthing like nine weeks so keep an eye out for the new TR that will be starting as soon as the dogs are picked up and the bags are unpacked!

Hi everyone! It's been quite the ride home and we are currently just about 20 miles from our door.
We should have been home last night but due to a snow storm we got a room and slept in Joplin MO. Started out early this morning and found ourselves in a ditch waiting for a tow truck!
Many good times were had last week and I can't wait to share them with you plus we will be leaving again in somthing like nine weeks so keep an eye out for the new TR that will be starting as soon as the dogs are picked up and the bags are unpacked!

Are you just doing things on purpose to try and make your trip report more exciting??? :upsidedow

Oh no! I'm sorry you ended up in a ditch this morning :sad2: This stupid weather is so crazy - enough with winter already, I'm done!

On a happier note, I'm so excited to hear about your trip. You were able to talk them down on the price of my Mickey Nutcracker right??? :lmao:

Good to hear from you. I am looking forward to the new report about your adventures with the clown and the rest of Disney.

MY WORD!!!! A snow storm??!!! GOOOOOOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sliding off the road????!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GRIEF!!!! I guess you really wanted to cap this trip off with some fireworks of your own! But maybe this isn't what you had in mind!!!! :rotfl: So glad you made it home and all is well.

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pics!!!! :goodvibes

Are you just doing things on purpose to try and make your trip report more exciting??? :upsidedow

Yes, I purposely slid off the road so we could spend an hour waiting to be rescued. If it had to happen, I'm glad it was this morning instead of last night!

Yes, I purposely slid off the road so we could spend an hour waiting to be rescued. If it had to happen, I'm glad it was this morning instead of last night!

Just what I thought! :goodvibes

Glad you guys are safely back at home, and I hope this is the last snow she see for a long time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter