100 day cheat free challenge... anyone up for it? edited 1/28 for more challengers

Finally made it to 1 week NO SODA...actually it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. And it really paid off...I have been drinking so much water that I lost 11 pounds this week!!!!! :earseek: :earseek:

Everyone keep up the good work!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

starting today 1/16 no mcdonalds for 100 days..Ohhhh boy I can do this...If I get a craving really bad I'll be on here yelling for help :cool1: o.k. so if i added right that is april 25th.oh-oh my son thinks that means him no mcdonalds for a 100 days too! But you know he don't need it either so I will try to hold him off too. although when he gets that little lip out and them sad eyes I melt! But i guess on those days I can let him have that and I'll have subway. But the rule here is fast food only once a week so maybe I can get him to forget what week it is. Not. The kid is way to smart for that. Any suggestions? This is so great I love a challenge. Wow and I just realized that is about a month before our disney trip too!! Alright..Thanks all your wonderful.Robyn

Welcome robyn323 , I added you to the list! It is tough if you are addicted to McDonalds, but you seem to have a great plan, and hang tight for your DS. I have made it now 13 days! If you need any encouragement we are here for you!

MomOf2DisneyKids, Oh YES, you can surely join! More the merrier as we support each other along the way. Remember to grab the clippie for your signature as you move toward your 100 days. What would you like to challenge yourself too?

PRINCESS VIJA said:
MomOf2DisneyKids, Oh YES, you can surely join! More the merrier as we support each other along the way. Remember to grab the clippie for your signature as you move toward your 100 days. What would you like to challenge yourself too?

thanks! I'm a DunkinDonuts junkie! I drink lots of their coffee with cream and sugar and often grab a donut or muffin too... my goal, if I have to have coffee, have it w/skim milk and splenda and NO food from there!!!!!!
I officially restarted WW points today...I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, and stress-ate most of it back. :guilty: Hoping for more permanent success this time!! :Pinkbounc

MomOf2DisneyKids, got you on board! Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe I have made it 2 weeks! Before I couldn't go 2 days! YIPEEE!

Just checking in. Boy, this is hard. I wanted to go to the mall the other day and buy some sugar free chocolate covered almonds. They are absolutely sinful. But I resisted. I've even been rewarded with a 1.5 pound loss this week and I'm sporting a new 95 pound clippie! As they say nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Hey ZerasPride, that clippie looks fabulous!!! Congrats on the new clippie and congrats on staying strong. What a wonderful reward with the weight loss. It is tough when the craving hits, but you worked through it.:cheer2:

Can I join in? I want to see if I can make it to 100 days without junk food of any kind. I need encouragement, it's been hard sticking to a healthy way of eating since Christmas.

bubie2.5, welcome! I've added you to the list!

I can't believe how quickly time flies. I am at 17 days and very proud of that! hope everyone is doing well. Please check in so we can encourage each other!

UGH...I don't want to post this....but I had McDonalds this past week. I was on travel for work & didn't have much time in the airport...and I ate McD's. MAN...it's so depressing.

I'm starting over, though....I KNOW I can do this in the "real" (non-travel) world. Here I go.....I was shooting for tax day...so I'll keep that up...still over 100 days.

I'm trying to get to goal by July 4th...and that means I MUST be disciplined. My downfalls are french fries and white bread (rolls, pasta, buns....you name it!) So I'm going to go free from french fries and white bread for 100 days!!!

Thanks!!!!
Tara

I'm starting over too. :guilty: Being sick last week, I copped out and was too lazy to actually cook something while I was home nursing a fever. So I did a very bad thing and ate at Sonic. Twice. :earseek:

So I'm starting over. I was doing so well too!

Can I join too..Mark me for no soda and no french fries which might actually kill me LOL..
Gotta start somewhere though..

Trish

I think I can actually do that. 100 days takes me right up to our trip to WDW on 3/26. I am in for 100 days cheat free. But there is no one particular thing that I cheat with. I am going to strive to go 100 days without going over my WW points. That is a huge challenge for me.

I'm checking in. I don't get a chance to check in daily but I can't tell you guys how much this challenge means to me. There are some days when sugar free chocolate is calling to me. DH and I even got into a little tiff the other day over it until I realized (and contritely apologized) and remembered that I am on this challenge and I don't want to have to not turn over my cheat free bear so DH saved me from myself (ha). I can make it until April 11th! We can all make it our 100 days!!!! :)

Count me in if its not too late...........
No chocolate for me except if its Low carb!
( I have a case of ice cream bars and hershey LC 1 gram sugar bars already! )

renee
:banana:

it's only been 12 days and no Mcdonalds. I know i can do this! But boy do I miss those fries! My DS has been great about it. He's a big Mcdonalds fan And I don't want him to suffer to much for me so i let my husband take him last night while I stayed home and had my salad. But he was so sweet he brought home his toy and said here mommy this is for you. I know you can't have the food so i want you to have my toy. Awwww so I told him I would share it with him. He liked that idea. Thanks all. Robyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter