100 day cheat free challenge... anyone up for it? edited 1/28 for more challengers

Hi, Vija! That is sooo great! Congratulations! I hit 53 days -- hard to believe for me. I know, though, that the exercising is what is keeping me on track. First of all, I don't want to screw up the diet part by overeating when I am working so hard at the gym, and second, working out at the gym gives me extra activity points that I try to use those days. Keep up the great work!

Wow!! It's getting really close to the end of our challenge!! And I am PROUD to say that I have not cheated on my french fries or white bread!!! I can't believe I haven't had a value meal for that long...and I can't tell you how many times I've avoided snatching a fry off my children's plate when we go out to Chili's or fast grabs...I've had whole wheat bread and I did have a bit of whole wheat Hawaiian bread...that stuff is sinful!!! But it wasn't WHITE! :)

Princess Vija! I'm so glad you're keeping track of the days...so is it April 10th??? Am I crazy for wanting french fries and a piece of garlic toast??? :) We'll see what I do on that day...

Even better news...since starting this challenge I have lost 18.5 pounds!!!! I'm 1.5 pounds from my first 10% goal of 181 and my 60 pound clippie!!! :) And I really attribute alot of that to cutting out these two foods! :)

Thanks guys!!!
Tara

Just wanted to post an update...78 days soda free...I can't believe it!!! Good luck to everyone who is still going strong!!! Only 22 more days!!! And you know what??? I have no desire to have ANY soda at all!!! :sunny:

Wahoo!!! I can't believe it, either! Not a french fry or white bread has crossed these lips! I have had one or two croutons on my salad...but I convinced myself those were different than white bread! :) I did the no white bread to avoid any type of bun product. It has really cut down on my cravings too!!! I think this next time I'll have to cut out chocolate...that's been my only no-no that's been too hard to kick....but I'm down 21 pounds since starting this cheat free challenge and I thankfully thank you for starting it!!! :)

Tara

Tara, I am sooo excited for us! Can hardly believe it! :cool1: Congrats on the 21# loss, that is great. I have added on a new challenge and I am going without chips for 100 days! I am so excited about that!

OMG just 7 more days to go to complete the challenge...do we have a pic for our sig designed for whoever complete the challenge...that would be cool!!!!

WOW!!! I DID IT!!!! :banana: :jumping1:

I am very proud of myself!!!! I told my friend I was doing this, and she laughed and said she didn't think it was possible in life with little kids to do it! Well, I did, wooohooooo! :banana:

for all of you that are getting close to your 100 days, keep going, you are almost there!!!!

I am going to start up another cheat free challenge for myself. I love the feeling of getting there!

I think I'll try no juice, no bad snacks (like Lays chips) and no McDonalds. Sorry if it's too late!! Done July 22

WAHOOOO!!!

Princess VIJA!!! YEAH!!! Thanks for starting this! I am officially 100 days without french fries or white bread!!! Now, a part of me really wants to go get some but another part of me doesn't...think I'll just save it for a special day...maybe when we sell our house and I can have Guthrie's...we have no Guthrie's here and I can't see McDonald's fries giving me that loving feeling....so WAHOO!!! I'm amazed I did it!! :)

I think for the next 100 days I'll give up...gee I can't think of anything..have been really good other than chocolate...and I just can't give up that! :)

I feel GREAT even if the scales aren't with me this morning! :)

Tara

Tara,
congrats on sticking to it!!!! :banana: It does feel good doesn't it???!!!! I too, wondered when I would visit McDonalds, as much as I WANT to, I won't. I have a "date" planned with DD sometime next month. We are going to go get makeovers, go see a movie and then for lunch we will go for McDonalds. The only other time I can see me going is if the family is out and we are going to stop for fast food.

My next challenge is already started! I am going to go 100 days cheat free and stay in my WW points. I did make 2 modifications. First is milk is free. I know that I would skip milk and save the points for something else, so that is ok. and the other thing is movie theatre popcorn. We so rarely go see movies that once in many, many months to have that as a treat is ok for me.

AND I also am going 100 days without chips! :scared1: I am already at day 8 and I will make it!

I think I might start a new thread what do you think?

Does anyone mind if i join in on this challenge again. I started out the first time doing really well for about 30 days, then I fell off of the wagon. Now I'm ready to get back on and ride this out until the end. I have 110 days until our vacation and I'm willing to give up fast food, bread and candy. I'm 5'9 and currently weigh 149 my goal weight is 137. I know I can do this in the next 100 days. The weather looks like it's on a steady path of warmth, so I can run outside more often now. I'm ready and WILL stick this one out :) Tomorrow Sunday April 17th starts day one for me!

Absolutely Kimickey you can start up again! 110 days till vacation.... You are lucky!! Enjoy day 1 as you make a move toward a healthier you!

Princess Vija, you may have already seen my post, but can I join? I'm five days in for "no mcdonalds, no bad snacks, or juice drinks." TIA!

BTW< congrats!

TigerCheer2009, ABSOLUTELY you can join. The challenge is open to everyone as we support each other to our goals!

What do you think? Should we start another thread, or keep going on this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter