• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 points left!! Wilderness Lodge points for rent @ $20 per point, can be used anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are looking for Oct 13 - Oct 16 2022. We are looking at Copper Creek, Riviera, or the Poly. 2 Adults, no children.
There is a 1 bedroom available at Riviera for those dates for 167 points.
please PM to discuss details. Thanks!

We would like to book a studio in Polynesian Village for Dec 16-23. 2 adults and 3 kids, ages 14,13,and 12. Is this available?

We would like to book a studio in Polynesian Village for Dec 16-23. 2 adults and 3 kids, ages 14,13,and 12. Is this available?
Yes it is available, a lake view for 162 points. Please pm me to discuss details and get it booked before it’s gone. Studios are hard to get.

There is a 1 bedroom available at Riviera for those dates for 167 points.
please PM to discuss details. Thanks!
It doesn’t look like you can pm.
You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily.

Yes it is available, a lake view for 162 points. Please pm me to discuss details and get it booked before it’s gone. Studios are hard to get.
It doesn’t look like you can pm yet. I wish I could just send you an email but I can’t. You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily.

:eeyore:
still available. Please understand that if you’re looking for a studio during prime time there is a large possibility it’s not available. It is the 50th anniversary.

210 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point. 10 of my points must be used by 12/1/22. Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!
My dates are September 20-26. 4 adults 1 child would like wilderness lodge , ak, or bc? Would need at least a 1bedroom with 2 bathroom.

Hi there. As far as I know Wilderness and Beach Club 1 bedrooms only have 1 bathroom. Animal Kingdom Kidani village 1 bedrooms have 2 bathrooms. The 1 bedroom is available for those dates in AK Kidani Village. Please pm me and we can discuss details! Thanks.

Hi, wondering if there is any availability for either (15/08/2022 - 29/08/2022) or (06/09/2022 - 20/09/2022) so basically 2 weeks, for 1 person, can be slightly flexible on dates just aiming for end of august to and/or avoid labour day to avoid crowds. Just looking for a deluxe level resort to get the EMH at the smallest room/cheapest for my trip from Australia. Thanks in advance

Hi, wondering if there is any availability for either (15/08/2022 - 29/08/2022) or (06/09/2022 - 20/09/2022) so basically 2 weeks, for 1 person, can be slightly flexible on dates just aiming for end of august to and/or avoid labour day to avoid crowds. Just looking for a deluxe level resort to get the EMH at the smallest room/cheapest for my trip from Australia. Thanks in advance
Hi, wondering if there is

I am finding availability for both date range in a few different locations. If you’ll send me a pm I can break down which resorts and points for each. There’s a few so I just need to know a little more about what your preferences are. Thanks!

My dates are September 20-26. 4 adults 1 child would like wilderness lodge , ak, or bc? Would need at least a 1bedroom with 2 bathroom.
Hi there. As far as I know Wilderness and Beach Club 1 bedrooms only have 1 bathroom. Animal Kingdom Kidani village 1 bedrooms have 2 bathrooms. The 1 bedroom is available for those dates in AK Kidani Village. Please pm me and we can discuss details! Thanks.

Looking for 6 Nights in a 1BR or 2BR . . dates need to be in latter half of July 20220and prefer the cheapest in that range. Monorail resort is preferred but I understand they may not be avail. 4 guests - 1 adult, 3 kids.

Looking for 6 Nights in a 1BR or 2BR . . dates need to be in latter half of July 20220and prefer the cheapest in that range. Monorail resort is preferred but I understand they may not be avail. 4 guests - 1 adult, 3 kids.
Contemporary Bay Lake Towers has a 1 bedroom available for 6 nights 7/23-7/29. Grand Floridian doesn’t have anything for 6 nights and Polynesian has a bungalow for 836 points 😬 I don’t have that many points.
if you’re interested in Bay Lake please pm me to discuss details.

Last edited:
Looking for two rooms at Poly January 4th through 9th 2023 (182 points I believe). PM if possible. Thanks.

Looking for two rooms at Poly January 4th through 9th 2023 (182 points I believe). PM if possible. Thanks.
I can’t book Poly in January yet. You’d need to find an owner at Poly for that far out. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter