• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 points left!! Wilderness Lodge points for rent @ $20 per point, can be used anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, We are experienced renters (party of 2 adults) looking for a Wilderness Lodge studio for four or five nights with a check-in date on 12/25, 26, or 27. I know that’s a wildly busy time of year, but thought it couldn’t hurt to check. Thanks so much!

Hi,
New to this forum but a long time lurker :). We were previously using dvcrentalstore but decided to book directly with the community this time around.

Looking for:
2 nights @ Aulani
2 adults
Fri, Sept 23, 2022 - Sun, Sept 25, 2022
Studio Ocean View

Looks like there's availability based on dvcrentalstore's availability check and it's 50 pts based on the 2022 point chart

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Ferd

Hi, We are experienced renters (party of 2 adults) looking for a Wilderness Lodge studio for four or five nights with a check-in date on 12/25, 26, or 27. I know that’s a wildly busy time of year, but thought it couldn’t hurt to check. Thanks so much!
There are no studios at Wilderness that week, the one before or the one after. Do you want to check for a 1 bedroom?

Hi,
New to this forum but a long time lurker :). We were previously using dvcrentalstore but decided to book directly with the community this time around.

Looking for:
2 nights @ Aulani
2 adults
Studio Ocean View

Looks like there's availability based on dvcrentalstore's availability check and it's 50 pts based on the 2022 point chart

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Ferd

sorry. I’m trying to book larger blocks of points at this time.

Hi,

Looking for:
2 nights @ Aulani
2 adults
Studio Ocean View

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Ferd
I have about 100 points left so if you’re still interested and haven’t found anything I am able to do smaller point blocks now. Please let me know!

100 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point.
Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!
Looking for Oct 30 for 5 nights studio WL or AKL

I am interested in Aulani

Check in May 25
Check out May 28
3 nights
Standard Hotel or Studio preferred (51/57 points)

I'll PM you as well

Thanks!
Danielle

I have about 100 points left so if you’re still interested and haven’t found anything I am able to do smaller point blocks now. Please let me know!

Hi, I was able to work with someone else already. Thanks for the update though!

I am interested in Aulani

Check in May 25
Check out May 28
3 nights
Standard Hotel or Studio preferred (51/57 points)

I'll PM you as well

Thanks!
Danielle
I’m sorry there are no studios available for those dates.

100 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point.
Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!

Hello,
I am actually looking for 100 pts to add to mine to complete a reservation. Would you be willing to do for $17 pp? Thank you.

Are these still available? Looking for a studio at wilderness lodge checkin dec 2 - dec 6 or 7th (I’m flexible on checkout) thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter