1000 Minutes in December?

I have 185 minutes from last week .
Dec. 6 50 min. on the treadmill
Dec.7 50 minutes(30 on the elliptical and 20 on the curcuit)
dec.8 55 minutes (45 min.on the elliptical and 10 on the curcuit.)
Dec.9 Rest day - Going to a HS Wrestling Match and dinner
Dec. 10- 45 minutes of WATP tape
Dec.11- 98 minutes on the treadmill
Dec.12-REST DAY!!!

185 + 298 = 483

Hope to hang in there. Am off to an okay start.

I asked my mom last night over the phone and she said they are going to have me down for at least a week (abdominal surgery), but after that I should have no limitations. I go see the Dr tomorrow for my pre-op so, I hope to hear the same there!

Thanks for the encouragement! Sounds like you are doing all the right stuff moving around your injury! Wahoo to you!

Here's my first post for the month:

Dec 1st 30 minutes
Dec 2nd 45 minutes
Dec 3rd 40 minutes
Dec 4th 30 minutes
Dec 5th 0 minutes (football!)
Dec 6th 125 minutes
Dec 7th 90 minutes

360 minutes! I'm WAY behind so I need to pick it up this next week.

360/2000/1640

Thanks all for the encouragement! It def helps to have my own lil cheerleaders :cheer2: ! I am not the type of person who can sit around all day and do nothing, so I needed to find SOMETHING I could do. I just wish I could get to the gym, I do miss it so!!!

I've got another 100 minutes, so I'm up to 200/1000 for the month...I just might make my goal!

Well, count me in! :D I'd like to set my goal at 1,000 minutes for December - this is my first exercise challenge here, so 1,000 will be a big accomplishment for me. I haven't been exercising regularly since we returned from our WDW trip at the end of September. :earseek: I'm anxious to get started again & try to get into a better routine. Here's where I'm at for the month so far:

Dec 1: --
Dec 2: 20 mins
Dec 3: --
Dec 4: 120 mins (treadmill, walking & abs)
Dec 5: --
Dec 6: --
Dec 7: 40 mins (walking)
Dec 8: --
Dec 9: Hoping to workout this evening ...minutes to follow! :cool1:

So far I'm at 180/1000 minutes for December. Tonight I hope to add to this number. I'm also off the week between Christmas & New Year's & hope to really get some great workouts in. (I'm also helping my parents move that week which should count for some good exercise!) :D

KimRaye said:
I'm up to a Whopping 120/1000, after today. :rolleyes:

Whatever your goal....it's better than None! ::yes::

:sunny:
Make that 219. :D Still not where I should be by this time, but I'm still working on it. ::yes::

This has been a busy week. I am a little late posting my first 7 day numbers but here they are:

December 1 thru 7
201/201/799

:umbrella:
Maybe the rain will end soon and I will feel more motivated.

Rochelle

KimRaye said:
Make that 219. :D Still not where I should be by this time, but I'm still working on it. ::yes::
Now, 279/1000, and DITTO still working on it. ;)

:sunny:

New week: 483/1000 so far.

Dec. 13 - 55 minutes on the treadmill
Dec. 14 - 40 minutes crosstraining
Dec. 15 - Rest!!!!
Dec. 16 - 55 minutes on the treadmill
Dec. 17 - missed my workout
Dec. 18 - 10 mile walk/run -5 did it in 168.5 minutes!! Wahoo!!
Dec. 19 -Well deserved rest!!!!!

483 + 318= 801 so far

Here's what I've done so far this week:

I ended week #1 at 380/2000 min.

12/8 - 200 min - walking
12/9 - 120 min - walking
12/10 - 90 min - bowling
12/11 - 150 min - walking
12/12 - 0 min - rest day
12/13 - 35 min - bicycle
12/14 - 45 min - walking

That puts me at 1020/2000 at the end of week #2 :moped: :teeth:

I'm hoping that the cold weather doesn't slow me down. I've really gotten spoiled with our warm FL weather, & we're having a cold snap here. Brrrr! You'd never know that until this past May, I lived in CT! :earseek:

perfectmatch300 said:
I've really gotten spoiled with our warm FL weather, & we're having a cold snap here. Brrrr! You'd never know that until this past May, I lived in CT! :earseek:

Glad I'm not the only former northerner that's cold down here this week! And I used to laugh at those Floridians who thought 45 was cold, now I am one of them too! (22 years in CT, 13 in NH...) I still refuse to turn the heat on, though.

As for my December Challenge- its not going at all- can't stop coughing long enough to exercise... maybe tonight. Lots of Christmas shopping walking miles, though!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: DH HAS had the heat on! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I hope it warms up soon! Not much exercise time today, but it wasn't because of the weather. Sometimes life just gets in the way of my best laid plans!

Kikipug, where in CT did you live? We were in Wallingford before we moved here. Hope you feel better soon.

Still haven't put the heat on... just can't do it!

But I did get 40 minutes in last night, which puts me at 190/750 for the month... better get moving!

Nancy- I was in Meriden... my brother lives in Wallyworld...

I am up to 567/1000! So psyched, this challenge is really helping me to stay on track!

Minutes from previous week = 140

6 - Off
7 - 60 min. step aerobics, 20 min. running
8 - Off
9 - 60 min. step aerobics, 20 min. running
10 - Off
11 - Off
12 - Off
13 - 40 min. bike, 20 min. pilates

Total minutes = 360

I need to stop taking so many days off--going out of town for the weekend did not help! I better pick it up. So many people are doing so well--keep up the great work! :Pinkbounc

KimRaye said:
Now, 279/1000
Now 321/1000. I won't make 1000, with Christmas and all, but I'm still trying. :D

I must admit that I think EVERYONE who has joined this Challenge for December, and the weight loss Challenge for New Year's (with CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR'S thrown in to both!) is absolutely AMAZING, and truly inspiring to me. It HAS TO BE the TOUGHEST time of the year to try and LOSE weight AND/OR find TIME to exercise.......Trust me, I know first hand! :earseek:

HOLIDAY [[HUGS]] TO EVERYONE!!! :grouphug:

Here's week 2 for me:

Dec 8th 60 minutes
Dec 9th 82 minutes
Dec 10th 45 minutes
Dec 11th 0 minutes
Dec 12th 0 minutes (football!)
Dec 13th 110 minutes
Dec 14th 45 minutes

That's 342 for week 2!

702/2000/1298

My goal isn't looking so good :guilty:

Tera said:
0 minutes (football!)
That always makes me laugh! :laughing:

Teresa, your goal is double the normal goal, you should be proud of every minute!!! :smooth:

Still trying to get those workouts in with all the Christmas rush! Here's an update:

Dec 9:Off
Dec 10: 40 minutes
Dec 11: 20 minutes
Dec 12: 30 minutes
Dec 13: Off
Dec 14: 40 minutes
Dec 15: Off

So far: 310/1000 - a little low for past the 1/2 way mark - hopefully I make it to 1000 minutes! :D I'm planning on getting much more exercise in that last week of December - I'm off the entire week! :D Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter