851/1000

Dec. 26 - Rest
Dec. 27 - 168 min on the treadmill
Dec. 28-rest
dec. 29-rest
Dec. 30-50 min on the treadmill
Dec. 31 -Pilates 30 min.

Grand Total for Dec. ---- 1099 Wahoo!!!

I'm in for the Jan. 1000 minutes!! Tomorrow i do 5 miles on the treadmill - Marathon Training - Then I taper and then the 1/2 on Sun 1/9 at WDW. I'm a bit excited. Thanks for all the support and accountability!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well here's the rest of my minutes for December. Maybe next month I'll get my goal :rolleyes:

Dec 22nd 95 minutes
Dec 23rd 0 minutes :guilty:
Dec 24th 0 minutes :guilty:
Dec 25th 0 minutes :guilty:
Dec 26th 70 minutes
Dec 27th 65 minutes
Dec 28th 90 minutes
Dec 29th 60 minutes
Dec 30th 110 minutes
Dec 31st 90 minutes

That's 580 for the rest of the month for a total of

1687/2000/313 I was close :rolleyes: I guess not bad considering I didn't get any workouts in the 3 days around Christmas.

:guilty:
Well, I did not make it this month. Life got in the way at the end.

I did make it to 890 minutes/Only 110 minutes to go. :charac2:

Ready for the January Challenge! :Pinkbounc

Rochelle

I just posted my final totals, & I'm moving on to 2005 with the Jan challenge! I hope to see a lot of you there. Lets all keep moving into the new year! :moped:

I made the challenge on 12/31 too! Total for Dec '04 is 1015!

Now on to Jan '05 challenge!

The broken foot killed me. It got the point where pointing and flexing my foot was extremely painful. I'm hoping to be able to get back to the gym this month, if the dr oks it!

Jennz- There is a thread on the boards that were started to discuss the many different bars and bar tours you can take in the world. We have since decided to call ourselves the "Lushes of the World" I think the thread is on the strategies board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter