• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

122 Disney collection points $8 pp PRICE LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for 107 points for VWL from Jan 3 to 10th 2014, not sure if that works with your points
Thanks

Hi!! I'm looking for 57 points for Kidani in Sept 2013, wonder if the points are usable here, if you have any left :)

We are looking for 232 points to stay in 2 bedroom at old key west in October. Do you have any points left?
Thank you.

Do you still have the points? I have 4 of us going or the marathon series Jan 8-14. At this point, it doesn't matter which resort. Thanks!

Hi, Did you say initially that the points could be used for a cruise? How would that work? Feel free to PM me... interested for a use in a cruise...

Looking for 7 nights possibly POR...in a preferred room..1/4/14-1/11-14..could you tell me how many points..and $ for this stay?
Thanks so much

Do you still have points left? I am a DVC member and need about 50 more points to book a cruise for my family. If you do - how much and what is the process?

Looking for 7 nights possibly POR...in a preferred room..1/4/14-1/11-14..could you tell me how many points..and $ for this stay?
Thanks so much

Hi there,
It would be about 160 points which is a bit more than we have for a preferred room. We could do a garden view for 146 points though if that interests you.

Hello! I was wondering what you have available at the moderates for 9/25-9/29, thanks in advance!

WHAT IF WE STAYED AT A MODERATE CARRIBEAN or PORT ORLEANS FROM 11/29/13 TO 12/4/13. HOW MANY POINTS NEEDED?

THANK YOU

LISA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter