• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

130 points for Rent/Trade @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! looking for any consecutive 5 nights april 12-22 could do 2 studios or one 2 bedroom. BWV preferred but I know it is a long shot. thank you! I am a prev owner and have rented many times. :)

Hi! looking for any consecutive 5 nights april 12-22 could do 2 studios or one 2 bedroom. BWV preferred but I know it is a long shot. thank you! I am a prev owner and have rented many times. :)

You have a few options:
SSR - either a 2BR standard or a 2BR preferred
OKW - 2BR
AKV - Kidani - 2BR Savanna View

cayennews thanks for checking. I 'cant book yet(waiting on my grown kids schedule)but will be sure to check with you first to see if you still have points available.

Does either poly or boardwalk have any dates in May of this year with a studio available? Our ideal is a consecutive night at each.

Does either poly or boardwalk have any dates in May of this year with a studio available? Our ideal is a consecutive night at each.
There is only one night available at DBV in all of May in a studio, May 29th. It is a boardwalk view room.

At the Poly Villas there is a Lake View studio the nights of the 6th and 7th, as well as the 28th and 29th.

There is only one night available at DBV in all of May in a studio, May 29th. It is a boardwalk view room.

At the Poly Villas there is a Lake View studio the nights of the 6th and 7th, as well as the 28th and 29th.

What would it cost to do the 28th at the poly and 29th at boardwalk in those available studios? Could you pm me a quote and a deposit amount please?

Last edited:
I'm looking for a room for the five of us (me, husband, girls ages 17, 12, 10) April 25th- May 2. I'm not super particular on resort, just trying to keep costs down. Do you have anything?

I'm looking for a room for the five of us (me, husband, girls ages 17, 12, 10) April 25th- May 2. I'm not super particular on resort, just trying to keep costs down. Do you have anything?
Hello-
You did not mention if you wanted a 1 bedroom or a studio, so I checked both. If you want a 1 bedroom there is availability at a few resorts. Points for the week you want are anywhere between 219 - 269 points, depending on the resort. 219 x $15 = $3285

If you want a studio, no one resort has the full week, but if you are willing to switch resorts after the first 3 nights, you could do it. It would be OKW for the first 3 nights and then SSR for the final 4 nights. In total this would be 117 points. 117 x $15 = $1755

Let me know if you want to move forward with anything.

Hi,
Is there anything available at Ak value for Jun 28-30, 2018? Two adults & two kids ages 17 & 16. Can you please pm me a quote if it’s available.
Thanks

I'm looking to rent 6 nights at AKV - preferrably Jambo - Sunday, November 25th - Saturday, December 1st. We would only need a studio.

I’m looking for BLT 1 bedroom for nov 25- dec 1st. Same dates I would be willing to stay in poly or grand Floridian studio, just need sleeping for 5

Looking for a room from April 21-25 for two adults and two children. We prefer AKL. Is there any availability?

I'm looking to rent 6 nights at AKV - preferrably Jambo - Sunday, November 25th - Saturday, December 1st. We would only need a studio.
It is available, but as I noted in my post I cannot book more that 7 months out from today unless it's at my home resort, SSR.

I’m looking for BLT 1 bedroom for nov 25- dec 1st. Same dates I would be willing to stay in poly or grand Floridian studio, just need sleeping for 5
It is available, but as I noted in my post I cannot book more that 7 months out from today unless it's at my home resort, SSR.

Hi! I'm looking for any availability (Studio preferred, 1 BR entertaining) for the dates of either 4/30/18 - 5/7/18 or 5/14/18 - 5/22/18.
BWV, Poly, BCV, AKV, WL, then everything else is the preference...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter