150 Club....Care to join??? Continued.

And Carpenters, you are so very close! My birthday is also in June (8), and my goal is to be under 200 by then. I know I can do it if I don't sabotage myself. I haven't been under 200 in several years, so this will be a major accomplishment. When I make it, I'm buying a new outfit. I don't know what kind, but I know I'm buying something I couldn't fit into before! :woohoo:

Maria :upsidedow

You should buy a bathing suit as part of the outfit when you do!

I hit 170 today, down 7 total and 4 (!) for the week. I think I'm probably not eating enough because I'm often hungry and my running is suffering. I'm going to add a little more protein in the evenings.

OHHH can i get in??? 150 has been my goal!! I started January 26th, and as of today i'm 40 lbs down!! 171 today:cool1:

Hello everyone :wave2:! I used to hang out over here a while ago and was doing great, but a divorce and a big move across the country caused me to lose contact here and stop going to the gym, consequently all my progress was thrown out the window and I am now back over 200 lbs. I would love to join you ladies again you were all so motivating. I see a couple of familiar names and I look forward to getting to know everyone again.

I now have a job working for the Department of the Army and because they are so concerned with working out and good health, we have been given 30 mins three times a week of paid time to work out in the gym which is thoughtfully provided by the Army. I am going to start walking on the treadmill this week because I owe it to myself!

Have a great rest of your weekend, talk to you tomorrow :flower3:

Good Morning, Ladies!

I hope everyone had a very happy Mother's Day! :flower3:

My weekend went great until yesterday. My food plan just fell apart in the face of all the goodies my dh and ds laid before me. But, it was one day and now I can recover!

I'm back to the weight I had last Monday, so I think that's not so bad. I'm also still dealing with TOM, so I'm hoping that's what some of this is, and hopefully by Friday they'll be a big whoosh and weight will go away.

Michelle! -- Great to see you back here. I'm sorry about your divorce, I know it was extra hard with all the military separations. It is fantastic that you have 1.5 hrs a week of paid time to work out! :thumbsup2 I am so glad you'll be able to take advantage of that! Welcome Back!

Redlight, Gina, Ktmom, Kat, Carpenters, Dona -- and anyone else who's lurking! -- I'd love to get this thread moving again! I promise to post here most days, if someone will read and also tell me how they're doing! :grouphug:

Michelle! -- Great to see you back here. I'm sorry about your divorce, I know it was extra hard with all the military separations. It is fantastic that you have 1.5 hrs a week of paid time to work out! :thumbsup2 I am so glad you'll be able to take advantage of that! Welcome Back!

Redlight, Gina, Ktmom, Kat, Carpenters, Dona -- and anyone else who's lurking! -- I'd love to get this thread moving again! I promise to post here most days, if someone will read and also tell me how they're doing! :grouphug:

Thank you for the gracious welcome...back! I will post everyday again just to keep things moving along. I was going to work out at work today, but I realized that I don't have any workout clothes that I would be able to wear at work so the working out will wait for a week until I can get some decent clothes. I am still going to keep the eating under control for now though.

Have a great day!! :goodvibes

Target has some decent workout clothes, relatively inexpensive. For some reason the Champion sports bras were half price last Friday. I am much more likely to work out if I have something decent to put on that fits!

I'm off to have my light lunch -- I've discovered hummus with veggies is very filling, and helps me eat less in the afternoon.

Hi Maria! :wave:

I have been totally swamped with life yesterday. I can't promise anything until the NHL playoffs are over, since they have consumed my life. Our local NHL team here is still in it, and I have been either going to games or hosting parties for away games, and it is eating me alive to try to catch up on the house and work on non-game days.

Needless to say, the healthy living thing isn't going so well either... :laughing:

I promise that once my team is knocked out, I will be around more!

Hey Kat!

I know what you mean. I am not a huge Bruins fan, but our Celtics are keeping my household hopping. My anniversary dinner and Mother's Day were both cut short so dh and ds could be ready for Celtics playoff games. I'm not actually complaining, but it does seem to keep one busy! :thumbsup2

On the bright side, I'm not a huge Red Sox fan, so no more sports pressure until my beloved Pats take the field again next Fall. ;)

Umm, I am not a Bruins fan at all. Especially since my team (the Carolina Hurricanes) are currently playing them!!

I will be at the game tomorrow night, which means leaving work at like 3PM to go tailgate in the parking lot before the game. :)

Umm, I am not a Bruins fan at all. Especially since my team (the Carolina Hurricanes) are currently playing them!!

I will be at the game tomorrow night, which means leaving work at like 3PM to go tailgate in the parking lot before the game. :)

Well, from what I understand your team is about to live to fight another round. Have a great time at the game!

Hi Kat! I don't know much about hockey. I didn't even know that Carolina has a team.

169 today, down 1 for the week and 8 overall.

Good Morning, Ladies!

Just a quick check-in. I'm doing research online at work, so I need a break every once and awhile...

I did not manage to get on the TM this morning, so I need to run when I get home. I'm having trouble mentally getting back, even though I only took two days off. I just seem to be so tired, it's like I can't get enough sleep. I react to stress by sleeping, so I know I'm feeling the pressure at work. I am going to be really glad when this week is over.

Redlight -- Congratulations on your loss! It looks like you're steadily making your way there!

I'm going to try a salmon burger for dinner tonight. I like salmon, so hopefully this experiment will end well. DH is going to make them on the grill, so it should be yummy!

Everyone have a fantastic losing day!

Hello ladies! I know I haven't been on much. Getting things settled in the new house is taking up so much of my free time. I haven't even had a chance to fool with getting the computer hooked up at home. Hopefully this week sometime.

I'm still fluctuating around 173 or so which is okay. I'd really like to be under 170 by the time we go to the beach in the beginning of June but the truth is I'm not really doing anything to try. I hope to get back on track soon though.

Unfortunately the treadmill got stuck in the unfinished part of the basement where there is no TV or anything. It's in a place where I know I wouldn't be able to do 5 minutes let alone 30. And I don't want to ask DH to move it right now. He's just been so tired and stressed with all the moving and painting and fixing and everything that he's been doing. Luckily I have been really busy still unpacking and moving boxes and stuff so I'm hoping that is at least helping some.

Well, I'm off and going to head home in a minute. Keep up the good work everyone and I promise to try to check in more regularly!

Good Morning, 150s Club!

I surprised myself because I actually did make it on the TM last night. I ended up walking, but I did my full 4 miles. This morning I got up and ran 4. I really think the Biggest Loser inspired me. If the big winner is 48, I have no excuse!

I have my food plan ready for today. The salmon burger was good last night. Less dry than a turkey burger, and pretty good with spicy mustard.

kt_mom -- Congratulations on your new home! I totally understand about the TM not being in a good place. It took some trial and error for us to find a location that works. And moving is hard work! I know you are burning calories, just getting settled. :thumbsup2

Kat -- I guess it's one more game for the Bruins and Hurricanes. Ironically, the Celtics also play Thursday night. Boston sports fans are going to be switching back and forth all night. I hope you had a great evening, anway! :goodvibes

Michelle -- How is the eating coming? It seems that food control is what helps me really drop the weight. Exercise is good, but if I don't watch the food nothing significant happens. :cutie:

redlight -- How has adding more protein worked out? It is true, you have to fuel yourself properly to run. I just tend to "over-fuel" :rotfl:

Gina -- How are you doing? 40 lbs since January is amazing! :yay:

Ok, everyone have a great losing day!

Adding more protein has helped. I've been eating more chicken and beans to get some. My weight loss may slow down, but as long as the overall direction is down, I'm not too concerned.

Hello ladies, I'm back after a couple of days home with sick kids. I wasted leave that I was saving for this summer but a single Mom does what needs to be done. Nothing significant to report. I am bringing my healthy snacks to work with me but I have been unable to get in a workout. Oh weel, one step at a time. Have a great day!

Hey Everyone!

How was your weekend? I did pretty well. I had an accident with a clam plate and some twizzlers, but other than that stuck to my diet. I also did all my workouts, so that's always a plus!

I'm off to a good start today. Tomorrow is a rest day and I'm eating out for lunch, but I have a plan to minimize the calories. I was down .6 last week. I'm shooting for a bigger loss this week, we shall see....

No change this week, but it's not the right week in my cycle to see a loss, so that's good. I also had a blind date on Saturday that wasn't all that inspiring (he was late and boring). I'm still exercising, and I'm not doing too badly with food choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter