1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there availability for 12/5/2016-12/09/2016, cost?

It is diffcult to even begin to check this considering the number of different resorts, the different sizes of the rooms and the varieties of room categoris of any of the above.

However, I did check the availabilty of 1br for most resorts, and sadly, there is only the occasional day that is available.

Interested in a studio at BWV for 6 nights/2 adults, dates flexible in the latter half of March. Thank you!

There is not much prior to March 18, but there is currently availabilty for Poo1/garden after the 18th of March. Unclear how long this will last.

It is diffcult to even begin to check this considering the number of different resorts, the different sizes of the rooms and the varieties of room categoris of any of the above.

However, I did check the availabilty of 1br for most resorts, and sadly, there is only the occasional day that is available.
prefer SSR studio room

I'm looking to rent points for either Sept. 27 - Oct. 7, or Sept. 29 - Oct 7 2017. I travel alone and it's hard to find a good deal for 1 person. I'd like to stay at BWV in a Studio. I'm not sure what BLT is? I'll be visiting VWL and SSR in Dec. 2016. I went through a rental agency. I'm not sure how this works but you seem to know what you are doing. You can contact me at silly4mickey@hotmail.com Thank you

Trying to obtain 164 points for transfer. Looking for AKV but almost hitting the 7 month window so may not matter. Travel for April 2017. Thanks

Hi, I have an existing reservation for 1 bedroom villa at Boardwalk Villas for 11/10-1/20 but not looking to pay rack rates...I have flexible travel dates in November but ideally either 11/3 - 11/13 or 11/10 - 11/20 in a 1 or 2 bedroom villa at BWV or BCV

I am looking for either a studio or 1BR (any view) at VWL or BLT on 12/16-12/20. Probably a long shot but can't hurt to ask right?

Hello, I am wanting to stay at the Boardwalk in Feb 2017 the 13th-20th. We are wanting a studio, I have rented before but never directly from the owner and not exactly sure how it works.

I'm looking to stay at the Wilderness Lodge Villas in Feb 2017 22nd-27th. We are wanting a 1 bedroom, but would take a Studio if that's all that's available. Thanks for any help @codina818!

Hi there. I know this may be too far out for you to give me an idea or not, but I'm hoping to rent points to take my entire family to WDW is Dec, 2017, as their Christmas gift this year. We would require a 2BR unit minimum, and would prefer 1.) BLT 2.) BWV 3.)SS, in that order. Could you shoot me a quote and tell me if available, or is too soon? Thanks!

Hi there. I know this may be too far out for you to give me an idea or not, but I'm hoping to rent points to take my entire family to WDW is Dec, 2017, as their Christmas gift this year. We would require a 2BR unit minimum, and would prefer 1.) BLT 2.) BWV 3.)SS, in that order. Could you shoot me a quote and tell me if available, or is too soon? Thanks!

I would need to know more. For instance, which room category are you looking at?

I charge by the point used, so it is simply a matter of multiplying the points used by the amount per point. Currently I charge $14 per point for BLT and BWV.

For Dec 2017, reservations cannot be made before January 2017, about 11 months prior to arrival.

As long as you send me and message or contact me, I will not increase the price of the points offered here.

Call me to discuss this. There is no cost or obligation just to speak to me. 201-917-4000

The only studios available for any length of time more than 3 days, from Dec 11-25, is SSR, and even there, they are missing Dec. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter