1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything 11/12-11/18 (2016) sleeping 5?
I can play with those dates with various check in and out

Thanks

Anything 11/12-11/18 (2016) sleeping 5?
I can play with those dates with various check in and out

Thanks

This may seem simple, but reservations can appear and disappear within seconds, esp with dates which are that close. It has happened to me a few times that I will see dates available, then check other dates, then when i go back to the original dates I was looking at, one or more days are missing.

The only way to do this is to have me be on-line while we are on the phone. If the dates are available, dont hesitate and take your first choice.

It is diffcult to even begin to check this considering the number of different resorts, the different sizes of the rooms and the varieties of room categoris of any of the above.

However, I did check the availabilty of 1br for most resorts, and sadly, there is only the occasional day that is available.

Looking for a studio for 4 ppl Dec 16 thru 21 AKL, BWC, Beach Resort , OKWanother option is Fort Wilderness

Can you book something this far out? Does it need to be in the 11 month range? I'm looking to rent points for either Sept. 27 - Oct. 7, or Sept. 29 - Oct 7 2017. I travel alone and it's hard to find a good deal for 1 person. I'd like to stay at BWV in a Studio. I'm not sure what BLT is? I'll be visiting VWL and SSR in Dec. 2016. I went through a rental agency. I'm not sure how this works but you seem to know what you are doing. You can contact me at silly4mickey@hotmail.com Thank you

Can you book something this far out? Does it need to be in the 11 month range? I'm looking to rent points for either Sept. 27 - Oct. 7, or Sept. 29 - Oct 7 2017. I travel alone and it's hard to find a good deal for 1 person. I'd like to stay at BWV in a Studio. I'm not sure what BLT is? I'll be visiting VWL and SSR in Dec. 2016. I went through a rental agency. I'm not sure how this works but you seem to know what you are doing. You can contact me at silly4mickey@hotmail.com Thank you

Interesting message... but you are very early for Sept 27 or later. You can only make reservations 11 months prior to arrival. So we really can not make this reservation until about Oct 27. Pls contact me about 2 weeks prior to that date. But send me a message now so that I can make sure there will be enough points for you when the time comes.

Last edited:
If you still have availability, we are looking for OKW 2 bedroom for check in on October 22, 2016 and departing October 29, 2016. Thank you for your time.

This is available right now with any view including standard view, only 94 points.. but that can change at any time, there are very few standard view rooms.
I may be interested in booking this, Do you require full payment at time of booking?

Last edited:
Question, When booking a resort to get the 11 month advantage, do you have to pay for the entire trip out of that resorts points? For example our points are for Aulani, would we be able to purchase a few points to transfer for BLT and gain the 11 month advantage paying for most of the room off of Aulani points?

Question, When booking a resort to get the 11 month advantage, do you have to pay for the entire trip out of that resorts points? For example our points are for Aulani, would we be able to purchase a few points to transfer for BLT and gain the 11 month advantage paying for most of the room off of Aulani points?

simple answer is that you have to use the same resorts points for 11 months out. Once you are less than 7 months, then u can add to what you already have.

Hello, you wouldn't have any Poly points available for Jan 6-9th or 5th-9th? I understand they are hard to come by. But am interested in renting a DVC for that time for myself & 2 grown children. My daughter is running in the half & full marathon that weekend. It would be nice to stay at a DVC place if possible. How's the Animal Kingdom Jambo place in early January? Are the animals still out at that time of year? My email is Sandys59@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sandy

Hello, you wouldn't have any Poly points available for Jan 6-9th or 5th-9th? I understand they are hard to come by. But am interested in renting a DVC for that time for myself & 2 grown children. My daughter is running in the half & full marathon that weekend. It would be nice to stay at a DVC place if possible. How's the Animal Kingdom Jambo place in early January? Are the animals still out at that time of year? My email is Sandys59@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sandy

Sandy, I just checked that time period for someone else. NOTHING is available, anywhere in DVC for that time period..

Marathon has become one of the most popular times for DVC rentals. The only thing I can advise u is to rent very early for 2018..

Hi looking to rent points for STUDIO from Oct 27 to Oct 30, 2016 for 2 adults (life long friends) for gals getaway. Have rented previously with ease. Prefer BLT, BWV or BCV

Thanks for the offering. Please PM or email me at fergkl7985@gmail.com
--Karen

Hello! Looking for availability for a studio for 2 adults from 4/19/16 - 4/23/16. Preferred resorts BWV, BCV or VGF.

What is available as a studio for either 2/14-18/2017 or 2/21-25/2017?
AKV savanna 1st choice
BLT
Wilderness Villas?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter