2007 International Food & Wine Festival (Marketplace Booth Details Now Available!)

Thanks Patricia!! :hug: You are terrific! I see we are both doing the South African Wine Event. We will see you there. I am hoping to get a few pics up on my pretrip this weekend. Our scanner is being pain :badpc:

Frozen Bailey's Irish Coffee? YUM! I arrive in 45 hours and I cannot wait!

Although the Festival Guid posted lists the pairings at Teppan Edo on Mondays starting October 15, when I called to try to book one (10/22) they were still not available for booking.

Although the Festival Guid posted lists the pairings at Teppan Edo on Mondays starting October 15, when I called to try to book one (10/22) they were still not available for booking.

I'll try again next week and see if it still can't be booked.

This is ridiculus

has anyone that has been over so far seen the Sugar Cane Bar in the Dominican Republic exhibit? Any details?
Can't wait, only 12 days left til we arrive! :)

whatta ya need to know. I'm here right now. F&WF is as good as always. Did PftS for the first time, thats was neat, except for the down pour prior to entering. I liked it, the wife however is not so food adventurous so it was not so much her thing. But she liked it, didn't eat much but bread and a few other items. I however tried several things, and I really am not sure I want to know what they were. The food around world showcase is as good as in the past. We'll be back at EPCOT again, tomorrow is MGM day for us.

My husband and I were there Friday through Sunday and we had an incredible time! It's a little odd (not to mention out of the way) having the Festival Center in the old WOL pavillion but it's SO nice to not have to stand outside in the heat (and rain) for a wine tasting seminar! Wine seminars are always the highlight for us. You meet wonderful people in line and the seminars we went to this weekend were fantastic. Great wine and interesting vinters.

Food booths also seemed up a notch in quality this year. Food just seemed better to me for some reason. We still enjoyed some of our old favorites - chilaquiles in Mexico, pork pot stickers in China, seafood salad in New Zealand, spanikopita in Greece, quiche in France... Some new favorites included the tomatican in Chile, the pastelon de plantanos amarillos in the Dominican Republic, spicy calamary stew in Spain, and the lasagna in Italy was much better than anything I remember previously from Italy.

We had several great wines around the booths as well. I was a little disappointed in the Australian Wine tasting because it was mostly the same wines as last year, although the cast members working there this weekend were tons of fun! The American Wine Adventure seemed smaller to me this year too. I did like the Vinoteca with wines from Chile and Argentina. There are some tremendous values at that station!! Really good and interesting wines for $2 - $3.

We didn't go on a single ride in the three days we were at Epcot! We had an outstanding time though and can't wait to get back up there for more wine seminars this weekend!

My husband and I were there Friday through Sunday and we had an incredible time! It's a little odd (not to mention out of the way) having the Festival Center in the old WOL pavillion but it's SO nice to not have to stand outside in the heat (and rain) for a wine tasting seminar! Wine seminars are always the highlight for us. You meet wonderful people in line and the seminars we went to this weekend were fantastic. Great wine and interesting vinters.

Food booths also seemed up a notch in quality this year. Food just seemed better to me for some reason. We still enjoyed some of our old favorites - chilaquiles in Mexico, pork pot stickers in China, seafood salad in New Zealand, spanikopita in Greece, quiche in France... Some new favorites included the tomatican in Chile, the pastelon de plantanos amarillos in the Dominican Republic, spicy calamary stew in Spain, and the lasagna in Italy was much better than anything I remember previously from Italy.

We had several great wines around the booths as well. I was a little disappointed in the Australian Wine tasting because it was mostly the same wines as last year, although the cast members working there this weekend were tons of fun! The American Wine Adventure seemed smaller to me this year too. I did like the Vinoteca with wines from Chile and Argentina. There are some tremendous values at that station!! Really good and interesting wines for $2 - $3.

We didn't go on a single ride in the three days we were at Epcot! We had an outstanding time though and can't wait to get back up there for more wine seminars this weekend!

Thank you for the review AladdinsPrincess! My DH and I are headed out in 9 days and love doing exactly what you are doing. The wine classes are great!

Food booths also seemed up a notch in quality this year. Food just seemed better to me for some reason. We still enjoyed some of our old favorites - chilaquiles in Mexico, pork pot stickers in China, seafood salad in New Zealand, spanikopita in Greece, quiche in France... Some new favorites included the tomatican in Chile, the pastelon de plantanos amarillos in the Dominican Republic, spicy calamary stew in Spain, and . . .

Wow! You just named my favorite (tomatican) and my husband's (Spanish stew). We missed out on a couple of the booths because of long lines. If the pastelon is the crab dish, we couldn't get it because they only had duck. We loved the Three Sisters Soup in Oklahoma and plan to make it at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter