2007 International Food & Wine Festival (Marketplace Booth Details Now Available!)

Does anyone have any more info on the Book Signings? I see that it says "Meet with the author and purchase a signed copy of their book" My questions is what if you already have their book? Can you bring your copy and have them sign it?

Thanks Patricia! We somehow missed both the Sam Adams one & the InBev last year! :confused3 I guess since we were newbies, I'm hoping we're a lot better at catching more of the seminars & free tastings this year!!! ;)

Disney finally posted a PDF of the Festival Guide on the official Food & Wine website. Maybe this link will work better for you. Here is the website, and the PDF link is in the middle of the page...

Official Food & Wine Festival Website with link to Festival Guide

I hope this helps!!!
-Michelle

Disney finally posted a PDF of the Festival Guide on the official Food & Wine website. Maybe this link will work better for you. Here is the website, and the PDF link is in the middle of the page...

Official Food & Wine Festival Website with link to Festival Guide

I hope this helps!!!
-Michelle

FYI, in case any of you don't want to have to come back to this post every time to get this link, there's a shortcut to the same page (official food & wine fest page) that's easy to remember, just type into your browser: disneyworld.com/food

That's what I've been doing, just wanted to share! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter