2014 candlelight processional

Just saw WDWent(dot)com list Neil Patrick Harris for Nov. 30 to Dec. 2. Lucky you!

I know!!! I had a feeling he would be as that is the time he normally comes to CP. We've elected to not do the package as we felt it didn't "enhance" the experience enough for us to do it again. But anyway I love getting to spend my anniversary with NPH

Looks like Sharon Stone was pulled from the lineup...hoping for Disney to fill in the gaps so we can finalize our day plans! The most recent lineup from the Disney site:

Jodi Benson November 28 and 29, 2014
Neil Patrick Harris November 30 to December 2, 2014
TBD December 3 and 4, 2014
Whoopi Goldberg December 5 and 6, 2014
TBD December 7 to December 8, 2014
TBD December 9 to December 11, 2014
TBD December 12 to December 14, 2014
TBD December 15 to December 17, 2014
Ana Gasteyer (NEW!) December 18 to December 20, 2014
Marlee Matlin December 21 to December 23, 2014
Isabella Rossellini December 24 and 25, 2014
Blair Underwood December 26 and 27, 2014
Steven Curtis Chapman December 28 to December 30, 2014

It might still be summer but the 60 day mark for booking Fp+ is quickly approaching for some of the dates. They need to finalize ASAP!

So we will be there for Marlee Matlin, Isabella Rosselini, Blair Underwood and Steven Curtis Chapman.... who would you choose to see?? And for all of these do we need the dining package? Not wild about using 2 TS credits and would rather wait in line but not if it's for HOURS...:thumbsup2

Where are the prices for this event?
Specifically the price of Via Napoli Lunch and Dinner and Garden Grill Dinner?
I can't find it anywhere!

Where are the prices for this event?
Specifically the price of Via Napoli Lunch and Dinner and Garden Grill Dinner?
I can't find it anywhere!

This years price at CDF dinner is $79.87, including tax. I got that from Member Services. Last years price was $74.54 including tax. I recommend that you call Dining and confirm this years price!

I mentioned the problem to Member Services of no exact prices posted when the package just came out and I was annoyed that the information was not posted as it was last year!:scared1:
Haven't checked since then, but come on Disney, "get it together"! :mad:
The ability to book an ADR was I believe July 8th; Also, whats up with missing dates and narrators TBD? Guess they are having problems finding narrators!:confused3

Also, whats up with missing dates and narrators TBD? Guess they are having problems finding narrators!:confused3

This happens every year. And nothing is set in stone anyway. One year I was excited to get NPH, but then his dates got moved back two weeks and I got Chita Rivera instead.

At the rate it is going, maybe we will find out the narrators the "day of"!:rotfl::eek:

Oh well, THRILLED to be seeing CP this December and looking forward to Chef De France for the first time!:santa:
Can't wait!:thumbsup2

So excited. We have seen CP many times, but never there when Neil Patrick Harris was narrator. I just made package ressies for 12/2 at 4:05, so I guess that's the second show. Got to tell DH the good news. Great people on this board with up to date news. Thanks!!:yay:

There is no narrator listed for our dates. We have seen NPH several times, Whoopi once, and wish we were there to see either of them again. Rita Moreno was absolutely fabulous and I would love to see her again. Fingers crossed.

Looks like Sharon Stone was pulled from the lineup...hoping for Disney to fill in the gaps so we can finalize our day plans! The most recent lineup from the Disney...
[...]
TBD December 15 to December 17, 2014

Here's to hoping Edward James Olmos fills that gap (I love myself some Battlestar Galactica!). Not picky, but I would like to know too.

11/28 – 11/29: Jodi Benson
11/30 – 12/2: Neil Patrick Harris
12/3 - 12/4: Jonathan Groff (Frozen's Kristoff) --- mentioned in previous post
12/5 – 12/6: Whoopi Goldberg
12/7 - 12/8: TBD (no 5 p.m. show on 12/7)
12/9 - 12/11: TBD

12/12 - 12/14: Joe Morton (Scandal---Had to look him up!)
12/18 – 12/20: Ana Gasteyer
12/21 – 12/23: Marlee Matlin
12/24 - 12/25: Isabella Rossellini
12/26 – 12/27: Blair Underwood
12/28 – 12/30: Steven Curtis Chapman

Now I wonder about changes that will occur between now and November 28th/December 30.

Where is the new info coming from? I couldn't find it.... But it's 1am and that probably has something to do with it :)

•Jodi Benson November 28 and 29, 2014
•Neil Patrick Harris November 30 to December 2, 2014
•Jonathan Groff (NEW!) December 3 and 4, 2014
•Whoopi Goldberg December 5 and 6, 2014
•TBD December 7 to December 8, 2014
•TBD December 9 to December 11, 2014

•Joe Morton December 12 to December 14, 2014
•Chita Rivera December 15 to December 17, 2014
•Ana Gasteyer (NEW!) December 18 to December 20, 2014
•Marlee Matlin December 21 to December 23, 2014
•Isabella Rossellini December 24 and 25, 2014
•Blair Underwood December 26 and 27, 2014
•Steven Curtis Chapman December 28 to December 30, 2014

Poor me - I was hoping for Edward James Olmos over Chita Rivera, but such is life. I cancelled the dining package already because the new higher price didn't make sense with no reserved viewing of Illuminations (I'm not cool with less for more - this fact would be void if I was going during NPH of course!). I'll enjoy the show from the outside if needbe. Totally loved watching Night Ranger at last years F&W from the distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter