2018 Holiday Filming Dates Announced: 11/7:AK 11/8:EP 11/9:? 11/10:? 11/11:MK

Thanks for this info. Of course this is our exact itinerary lol. However, we were in MK 2 years ago when they taped. I don't remember much disruption to our plans.

Do they tape in HS too?
The full schedule is not out yet so DHS may be filmed or may not.

Glad to see where they're filming when! We'll be at HS on 11/7 and MK on 11/8, so if nothing changes it looks like we won't be affected.

Thanks for the update. If you hear of anything specific would love to hear. My daughter still likes to go over when they are filming.
I hope it works out for you this year!

Unfortunately, my CM friend, who has performed in the last 8 years of Christmas tapings, will be out in CA on vacation this year. If she hears of anything specific, I’ll post for you. :-)

I hope it works out for you this year!

Unfortunately, my CM friend, who has performed in the last 8 years of Christmas tapings, will be out in CA on vacation this year. If she hears of anything specific, I’ll post for you. :-)
Thanks!!!! 2 years ago we drove over 3 different days but she met so many Disney channel stars. Last year we didn't go as she started high school and didn't want to miss any school. We take a "Disney" day each quarter so maybe......

Thanks for the update. If you hear of anything specific would love to hear. My daughter still likes to go over when they are filming.
This might clarify things just a little. CMs are always invited to be part of the filming audience. Below are the sessions for when CMs can request tickets for themselves and up to six guests. Do you know any CMs?

Animal Kingdom
Nov 7, 12:00 to 9pm (two sessions)

Epcot
Nov 8, 11am to 9pm (three sessions)

Magic Kingdom
Nov 11, 10am to 11pm (three sessions)

This might clarify things just a little. CMs are always invited to be part of the filming audience. Below are the sessions for when CMs can request tickets for themselves and up to six guests. Do you know any CMs?

Animal Kingdom
Nov 7, 12:00 to 9pm (two sessions)

Epcot
Nov 8, 11am to 9pm (three sessions)

Magic Kingdom
Nov 11, 10am to 11pm (three sessions)
Thanks for the info but unfortunately the only CM we know is a future one who is counting the days until she can do the college program.

I'm glad none of the dates interfere with our scheduled park days, though it would be cool to take a peek at it just to say I was there when they taped this!

We will be at MK on 11/11. I’m actually kinda weirdly excited about it. I’m a community theatre techie, so I love a good behind the scenes view, even if it may be from a distance!

So - we will be at Epcot on 11/8...Too late to change our plans I think - so, with that - I ponder if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em..

Is the only way to see the acts to be with a CM? I remember the old days when you could sign up online to take part...

If there ends up being more details on where the stage will be or who is filming where - will it be posted here or is there another thread to follow?

Just came from MK, very strange to see them building the stage in front of the castle for the filming during regular operating hours, like hammering and welding for everyone to see.
There is also a small stage by country bears, not sure if it's for mvmcp or this show

I am thinking about going to catch the filming and wait standby as an audience extra. Does anyone know a rough schedule of the filming for the Christmas/Holiday special(s)? Thank you!

I am thinking about going to catch the filming and wait standby as an audience extra. Does anyone know a rough schedule of the filming for the Christmas/Holiday special(s)? Thank you!
I am waiting to hear of any updates as well. I did see that the Frozen show would not be performed on Sunday evening which makes me think big filming that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter