2018 Holiday Filming Dates Announced: 11/7:AK 11/8:EP 11/9:? 11/10:? 11/11:MK

I saw that on MK on the 11th the opening show is audio only. Does that change anything about how people are let onto Main Street?

Let me know if you hear anything more specific for tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks!

We are at DHS today and I believe that there is some non/performing type filming that seems to be taking place...we also just saw the kids from Coop and Cami come off skinky dog with VIP tour guides and lots of big silver umbrellas following them.

Glad it ends right when we arrive, but 11/11 is our first MK day. Hopefully it won't be too bad since they don't do the parade taping there anymore.

We will be there that night too. We have the garden dessert party booked. Interesting since there is no frozen holiday wish or projection show. I’m very confused about WHAT will be going on instead.

Does anyone have an idea if the filming will interfere with the fireworks on the 11th at MK? We specifically put that as our MK day so we could see them, with many of the other days having the Xmas party

If so, you’d think they would tell the people who booked the dessert party. I just got an email reminding me of my reservation, so I assume fireworks are good to go.

My daughter's friend is at Epcot today watching Jordan Fisher perform. We are still trying to find out something for Saturday night or Sunday at MK.

My daughter's friend is at Epcot today watching Jordan Fisher perform. We are still trying to find out something for Saturday night or Sunday at MK.

We are also here...any news on MK performances?

Just saw Jordan Fisher - filming in the courtyard between the tomb stones and space ship earth?!? What an unlikely location choice! There were even fireworks used - like the ones used during the castle show.

We are also here...any news on MK performances?

Just saw Jordan Fisher - filming in the courtyard between the tomb stones and space ship earth?!? What an unlikely location choice! There were even fireworks used - like the ones used during the castle show.
I wish I knew.

I know tapings are all done but we had the best time and things could not have worked out better. It was crazy and we didn't get to our hotel until 3am but worth it all in the end. We were right up front to see Meghan Trainor. Saw Jordan & Sarah Hyland doing the opening number, Brett Eldredge do his solo as well as a duet with Meghan Trainor. Saw Olivia Holt and Meg Donnelly perform and Andrea & Matteo Bocelli. My daughter met quite a few of them after tapings. She and her friend were right behind Jordan & Sarah around 1am when they were doing all the intro tapings. We had no dinner break or potty brake from 3pm til 2am but again so fun. Thanks to all who posted with info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter