• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2019 Disney Cruise Gift

I would love to find a 2014/2015 Platinum tote to buy or trade for. I love the tote bags, even the burlap one - I use that almost every cruise. I have 6 sling bags now and I won't use them

We actually liked the beach tote bag as our kids used it at Summer Camp to separate dry and wet clothes. The backpack came in handy for excursions (figured if it got ruined we weren't out anything) and even went to Costa Rica with my daughter. After that, the strap broke and that was the end of it, but we made good use. I am guessing we will get a sling bag in 2 weeks. Will see how that works for us.

I had to come back and report I got a Platinum tote bag.... I was able to find one on eBay, and it didn't cost a fortune! So excited.

Now if we could all get some good news that DCL has finally change the currnt gift and gotten rid of those sling bags.

Anyone have any good news to report yet? Or have we decided Disney bought the sling bag factory. :rotfl2:

There was another thread discussing this, specifically with regard to the Fantasy, and last I saw everyone was still reporting the sling bag as the the gift. We sail next week on the Dream and I am resigned to another sling bag...

I had to come back and report I got a Platinum tote bag.... I was able to find one on eBay, and it didn't cost a fortune! So excited.

Just read your post, and wanted to thank you for mentioning eBay...saw the pic of the silver canvas tote earlier in the thread and thought that I would LOVE to have that, and didn’t even think of eBay (duh). Just found a new one for $20. I bring my own tote bag for beach excursions and now I get to use a castaway club one! (It’s been the sling since we became silver.)

Just read your post, and wanted to thank you for mentioning eBay...saw the pic of the silver canvas tote earlier in the thread and thought that I would LOVE to have that, and didn’t even think of eBay (duh). Just found a new one for $20. I bring my own tote bag for beach excursions and now I get to use a castaway club one! (It’s been the sling since we became silver.)

PoshMark is also a good place to search for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter