2019 Fiscal Q1 Disney Earnings Report

next 2 quarters might be a challenge

No they won't, expect a big price increase at WDW to help bolster those revenues during SWGE construction.

be interesting to see what happens - obviously Disney is putting out specials (Free dining, etc) for summer and also releasing dates for Halloween Parties early to get people to book now for says later (so get more $ today)

Also several big films out so if Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 does well I am sure that will be highlights

Lastly I am interested to see if they give more timing to Disney+

Disney stock ended the day up .72% to 112.618

Disney revenues beats the street with earnings of $1.84 earnings per share vs expected earnings of $1.55

Revenue was $15.3 billion compared to $15.14 billion expected

Disney parks saw a 10% income growth compared to the prior year

Disney is spending more money on their domestic parks spending 838 million in captial projects Oct-Dec 2018 compared to 646 million in the previous year quarter

Via Laughing Place Live Blog

Disney and Fox are waiting for a few more regulators to approve the deal (Mexico and Brazil are two I believe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter