2019 Holiday Time at DLR Superthread: 11/08/19 - 1/06/20!

How early have you gotten in line to get a candy cane before? I’d really like to try to get one this year... then again, I’m not much of a morning person!

Each year it seems like the candy canes have gotten more and more popular. I'd probably aim to get the park at least an hour before opening in hopes of getting a wristband. Otherwise, find out when they released the ones that weren't picked up (as theluckyrabbit said) and try to get one of those.

Ok, I want to book the Plaza Inn package for parade viewing. I’m getting confused reading all of the information on here.... if I book the lunch at 1:40, that gives us access to parade and firework viewing or just parade? How early will we need to arrive at the viewing spot? Help! @theluckyrabbit

Ok, I want to book the Plaza Inn package for parade viewing. I’m getting confused reading all of the information on here.... if I book the lunch at 1:40, that gives us access to parade and firework viewing or just parade? How early will we need to arrive at the viewing spot? Help! @theluckyrabbit

Just parade viewing.

The second show isn’t super late is it? I’m thinking of WDW where the second parade can sometim

Thank You!!!!
The second parade is at 6:00 I believe. I plan on getting there at 5:00. We are doing this the first Saturday of the season.

The second parade is at 6:00 I believe. I plan on getting there at 5:00. We are doing this the first Saturday of the season.

Thank you! I hit post before finishing my post! Ha!

So second parade is 6pm and does it start at the fire station on Main Street? This is very helpful.... now I can plan dinner reservations etc. thanks!!! I need to read this thread from start to finish.

Will they release any special Christmas Day dining info before 10/25? Isn’t that when the 60 day dining reservation window opens? Perhaps there isn’t anything special on Christmas Day???? Thanks!
The past three years that we have stayed 12/23-12/26, there hasn't been anything special for Christmas, but I would recommend making reservations because things get booked.
12/24 is available today and 12/25 will be available tomorrow to book. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
The past three years that we have stayed 12/23-12/25, there hasn't been anything special for Christmas, but I would recommend making reservations because things get booked.
12/24 is available today and 12/25 will be available tomorrow to book. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I have a reminder in my calendar to book tomorrow for 12/25!

Has anyone been able to make dining reservations for Christmas Day on the app? I’ve been trying since 4am Pacific time (insomnia) and no luck. Christmas Eve is open.

Has anyone been able to make dining reservations for Christmas Day on the app? I’ve been trying since 4am Pacific time (insomnia) and no luck. Christmas Eve is open.
I just got off the phone with them for 12/25. They said they aren't opening Christmas day up until Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter