• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Contemporary Halloween - Oct 2012 PTR -- updated 6/24

oh my goodness!!! I have been away for months and you have so much accomplished. I'm all caught up on this one and heading over to the december one now!!!

loving your updates and movie nights !!!

I think it will look super cute with leggings! It is so hard to find a womans costume that is not revealing!!

I'm glad someone else thinks it will look good with leggings :)

It is SOOOO hard to find costumes that arent too revealing!

oh my goodness!!! I have been away for months and you have so much accomplished. I'm all caught up on this one and heading over to the december one now!!!

loving your updates and movie nights !!!

I'm trying to pace myself in this PTR, I didnt realize how hard it would be to do one with only 2 park days :rotfl:

Love your costume idea! And YAY for more Disney trips!! Even when they are far away, it's nice to know they're there at all.

Love your costume idea! And YAY for more Disney trips!! Even when they are far away, it's nice to know they're there at all.

Thanks! I am planning on ordering the costume this next month sometime probably.

It is always nice to have more than 1 Disney trip planned :)

We are just over 6 months away from our Dec trip, so I have been busy trying to get ADRs lined up. I heard from BW IPO earlier this week and had to get everything finalized for them and faxed so they could make our ADRs on June 21. After MANY revisions over the last few months, here is what he have decided on...

Dec 18 - Will get something from Chick Fil A at MCO to eat on ME. We have purchased MVMCP tickets for this night.

Dec 19 - bkfst CL / lunch San Angel Inn / dinner Coral Reef (CP package)

Dec 20 - bkfst H&V / lunch Sci Fi / dinner 50's PT

Dec 21 - bkfst Cape May / lunch T Rex / dinner Yachtsman

Dec 22 - bkfst CP / lunch LTT / dinner 1900 PF

Dec 23 - bkfst Rainforest Cafe @ AK / lunch TH / dinner WCC

Dec 24 - bkfst CRT / lunch Tonys / dinner Ohana

Dec 25 - bkfst Akershus / lunch Le Cellier (1st choice) or Via Napoli (2nd choice) / dinner Tutto Italia

Dec 26 - bkfst CL / lunch Beaches N Cream QS / dinner Spirit of Aloha

Dec 27 - bkfst TH / lunch Yak & Yeti / dinner Cali Grill

Dec 28 - bkfst Captains Grille / lunch Big River Grille (if we book 7p flight)

We booked our outbound flight earlier this week on SW for just over $100 per person!!!! Will purchase the return flight in the next few weeks at most.

Purchased our MVMCP tickets this week!!!!

Now we are searching for luggage. 10 nights at WDW plus 1 night before at a hotel near airport we are flying out of, plus a possible 1 night at a hotel or with my parents upon return. Needless to say, we will be packing a lot. PLUS, Dec in FL can be hot or cold...packing for 2 climates! Luckily, flying SW we have plenty of checked bags for free :thumbsup2

Still have lots to do for this Oct trip too...need to purchase airfare and MNSSHP. Those are on our ABSOLUTE MUST DO list for the beginning of July!

Updates for this trip will resume soon. :)

The itinerary looks great!! Doesn't it feel good to have the plan laid out.....now just to finalize those ADR's!!! :woohoo:

We weren't able to chose any of the Italian restaurants..... Shyann (one of the twins) L:love:VES spaghetti....but because of her wheat allergy....she can only use corn or rice pasta. I'm pretty sure Disney wouldn't have that as an option. (and we couldn't eat pasta in front of her without having a serious meltdown). So take lots of pictures and tell me how it was!!! :yay:

The itinerary looks great!! Doesn't it feel good to have the plan laid out.....now just to finalize those ADR's!!! :woohoo:

We weren't able to chose any of the Italian restaurants..... Shyann (one of the twins) L:love:VES spaghetti....but because of her wheat allergy....she can only use corn or rice pasta. I'm pretty sure Disney wouldn't have that as an option. (and we couldn't eat pasta in front of her without having a serious meltdown). So take lots of pictures and tell me how it was!!! :yay:

It does feel good to get it all planned out...and then to change it again :rotfl:

DH is Italian, so I figured a good Christmas dinner would be Tutto. I will be doing a combined dining report for Oct & Dec and will hopefully have nothing but good things to say :thumbsup2

Slight change in plans...we had originally planned on heading to bkfst at Kona on Oct 18 and then heading over to MK (our ADR was 8am and MK had AM EMH). I decided last night to move our Kona ADR to the following morning, so we could take advantage of AM EMH. Touring Plans still has the crowds listed at 1 for that day, so I'm hoping doing AM EMH we can get lots accomplished.

By changing Kona to the following day, I did have to cancel Ohana bkfst. I'm not terribly disappointed about this though. It was more an afterthought to do Ohana bkfst.

MK day we will just grab something from Main St Bakery for bkfst.

Looks like your Dec trip is coming together nicely! Have you ever been to MVMCP before? It's so cute though I do prefer MNSSHP. I think it's the candy ;)

Speaking of MNSSHP, I have to buy my tickets soon!

Looks like your Dec trip is coming together nicely! Have you ever been to MVMCP before? It's so cute though I do prefer MNSSHP. I think it's the candy ;)

Speaking of MNSSHP, I have to buy my tickets soon!

No, we have never been to either party. Super excited about both!

Well, I have bad news...

Our October trip has to be postponed. DH got accepted into a Doctoral program and because of a class he will have to take in the Fall, we have to postpone our trip.

DH said we could DEFINATELY do the October trip, just next year. So, I am now in the process of figuring out the details for that trip. We will be booking in the next month or so when packages for 2013 become available. We will be staying an additional day or 2 and have more time at F&W and still do MNSSHP.

Our December trip is still a go and if anyone would like to follow along for that one, you can find the link in my signature.

Well, I have bad news...

Our October trip has to be postponed. DH got accepted into a Doctoral program and because of a class he will have to take in the Fall, we have to postpone our trip.

DH said we could DEFINATELY do the October trip, just next year. So, I am now in the process of figuring out the details for that trip. We will be booking in the next month or so when packages for 2013 become available. We will be staying an additional day or 2 and have more time at F&W and still do MNSSHP.

Our December trip is still a go and if anyone would like to follow along for that one, you can find the link in my signature.

Well, congrats to your DH first of all, but bummer on the Disney trip! :sad1: At least you will still be able to go in December...I'll definitely head over there and check out your PTR. We'll be going to WDW again next October as well, so I will keep a look out for that PTR soon so I can follow along with your plans!

Well, congrats to your DH first of all, but bummer on the Disney trip! :sad1: At least you will still be able to go in December...I'll definitely head over there and check out your PTR. We'll be going to WDW again next October as well, so I will keep a look out for that PTR soon so I can follow along with your plans!

Thank you, DH is very excited, but nervous too.

I am still following along on your Oct PTR so I can get ideas for next year :)

Bummer for having to postpone, but yay you still get to go in December! And congrats to your DH!

Thats such a bummer you have to cancel the trip but its for a good reason!

The kids didn't know about the October trip right?

Great news about your DH but bummer that you have to cancel the trip. At least you get to go in December!

Bummer for having to postpone, but yay you still get to go in December! And congrats to your DH!

Thats such a bummer you have to cancel the trip but its for a good reason!

The kids didn't know about the October trip right?

Great news about your DH but bummer that you have to cancel the trip. At least you get to go in December!

I agree, we definately had to cancel for a good reason (dont know we will still think that once we are repaying all those student loans for that doctorate :scared1:).

The kids didnt know about the Oct trip, and our plan is to suprise them next Oct instead. Just waiting for those packages to open up for 2013.

Cant wait to hear about all of your trips in the coming months!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter