• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Contemporary Halloween - Oct 2012 PTR -- updated 6/24

Yeah... I have most of my choices picked out. I've been laying out my daily plans in my PTR... There are a few I am not 100% on but for the most part its pretty set where we want to eat, some I just have a question of when lol!

Yeah... I have most of my choices picked out. I've been laying out my daily plans in my PTR... There are a few I am not 100% on but for the most part its pretty set where we want to eat, some I just have a question of when lol!

I stopped by your PTR a few days ago to try and get caught up. You have some great picks!!

Like your ADR list- all very good choices! Hope you get just what you want!

Thanks! I hope so too!

March dinner & movie nights​

March 2 - Cars 2 ~ Race track food -- Chili dogs, cheese nachos, Cracker Jacks. Mater's motor oil and brake fluid sundaes (hot fudge and strawberry sauce). This movie was Hunter's pick.

March 9 - Tangled ~ Angel hair pasta, scali braided rolls, boats on water dessert (blue Jello with orange slice and sail). This was Harper's birthday weekend pick.

002-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

March 24 - Lilo and Stich ~ Hawaiian marinated chicken, Jasmine rice made with coconut milk and pineapple, Coconut shrimp with pineapple dipping sauce, fresh pineapple slices, King's Hawaiian rolls, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, virgin strawberry daiquiri.

This was BY FAR our favorite dinner and movie night as of yet!! Everyone loved the meal...even the little boys! I purchased some Luau plates and napkins, flower leis and coconut shaped cups for everyone.

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

On the "menu" for April...Swiss Family Robinson (DH pick), Snow White (my pick), Enchanted (Harper's pick)

Love your movie nights!

I really need to restart my Disney movie collection...

As a teenager/early 20's I had them all on VHS! My mom now uses those for her daycare!

I've bought some on DVD but they can be so pricey!! I'm so cheap (unless it comes to eating at Disney lol!)

I love your movie & dinner theme nights! So cute!

Thank you!

Awesome movie nights!!!

Thank you!

Love your movie nights!

I really need to restart my Disney movie collection...

As a teenager/early 20's I had them all on VHS! My mom now uses those for her daycare!

I've bought some on DVD but they can be so pricey!! I'm so cheap (unless it comes to eating at Disney lol!)

Thank you! We have quite a few movies (we used to belong to Disney Movie Club) and then we almost always get the movies coming out of the vault. We rent from Netflix if we dont have them on DVD.

I've been wanting to post these pics for a few days, but didnt when the boards were acting so kooky.

Just wanted to share these pics of the little boys Easter baskets. I went with a Disney theme since they are headed for their first trip this year.

Here are both little boys baskets together...

100_0838.jpg

Jaxon's basket...the MM Easter Bunny smelled like chocolate!! He had several MMCH figures, Mickey Go Fish game, Jake & Neverland Pirates cup, Winnie the Pooh gummy sucker, Mickey play doh, MM bubbles

100_0839.jpg

Evan's basket...he had different MMCH figures, the Winnie the Pooh gummy sucker, Mickey play doh, a smaller MM Easter bunny stuffed animal, MM bubbles

100_0840.jpg

We also had some Disney character Easter eggs...I found some with MM, Toy Story char, Phineas & Ferb char, Winnie the Pooh, Princesses, Cars.

100_0842.jpg

And just so Hunter & Harper dont get mad if they should ever see this PTR, here are their baskets too. Hunter got a POTC Lego Wii game, candy. Harper got a Monster High doll and candy.

100_0841.jpg

Love the Mickey Mouse baskets! I bet the boys had a blast with those. Love that the Mickey Mouse smells like chocolate. :rotfl: Too funny!

Love the Mickey Mouse baskets! I bet the boys had a blast with those. Love that the Mickey Mouse smells like chocolate. :rotfl: Too funny!

The boys LOVED the Mickey baskets! They already had a small collection of MM figurines they played with, and then I found these others for their baskets. They play with those things EVERY day!

The chocolate smelling MM is super cute! They also had a Minnie that smelled like chocolate too! Love the Disney store :)

I just found that Monster High doll for my DD not long ago! Great baskets! We always have a bit of Disney mixed in our holidays! ;)

The plan...or at least the original one (as you will find out soon, this plan is now out the window...for a better plan ;))

Fly out early morning Wed Oct 17, 2012. Take ME to AoA, Cars Family Suite. Day 1...swim at hotel, eat QS at hotel, head to bed early.

Thurs Oct 18. Day 2...head to MK for rope drop, bkfst snack from Main Street bakery, rides, lunch TS, head back to hotel to rest, head back to MK for MNSSHP #1.

Fri Oct 19. Day 3...sleep in, head to Epcot for a lite lunch at Via Napoli (really want to try this place), ride a few rides, visit a few F&W booths, head back to MK for MNSSHP #2.

Sat Oct 20. Day 4...departure day. Yep, you read that right...departure day. Just a quick Fall break trip. Hopefully we get a late flight out and can swim at the hotel.

UP NEXT...A CHANGE OF...HOTELS

I just found your PTR. We'll be there the same time as you. We are scheduled to arrive on the 18th and leave the 21st. Just a quick get away for my 40th. I'm looking forward to reading this. Maybe you'll inspire me to start my own. Beautiful family btw.:)

Very cute & festive baskets!

Thank you!

I just found that Monster High doll for my DD not long ago! Great baskets! We always have a bit of Disney mixed in our holidays! ;)

DD loves Monster High dolls! She really wanted Cupid, but I couldnt find her anywhere...and I was not willing to spend $70 online to get it. We are really trying to go "all out" with the Disney theming this year for the kids.

The baskets are super cute! Love them!!

Thank you!!

I just found your PTR. We'll be there the same time as you. We are scheduled to arrive on the 18th and leave the 21st. Just a quick get away for my 40th. I'm looking forward to reading this. Maybe you'll inspire me to start my own. Beautiful family btw.:)

:wave2: Welcome! Always nice to have someone new following along. How exciting to spend your 40th at WDW! Where are you staying? Thank you for the compliment on my kiddos, they are pretty darn special to us. Again, welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter