A&E Series about Laci Peterson

erin1715

DIS Veteran
Is anyone watching?? It's on A&E on Tuesday nights and they've shown two episodes so far.

I have to say, it's quite interesting how many people claimed to have seen Laci walking the dog the morning of the day she went missing. Having said that, there are many more episodes left to be aired so I'll probably change my mind the other way lol. I do think Scott's behavior after she went missing was very odd.

I thought it was strange they said the neighbors house was robbed Dec 26th. I thought for sure there was media camped out at the Peterson almost immediately.

I thought it was strange they said the neighbors house was robbed Dec 26th. I thought for sure there was media camped out at the Peterson almost immediately.

Yes the one reporter said it couldn't have happened on that date because the reporter was camped outside there all morning and would have seen something.

I remember following this story as it developed as I lived ~2 hours away from where it happened. It was shocking and terrible. I do believe that he committed the crimes as he didn't show emotions that you would expect someone to have following such a horrific crime. Plus the details from his girl friend where he told her that his wife had died before the disappearance had even occurred.

I caught last nights episode and will hopefully catch next weeks as well.

I'm not sure who killed Laci and Conner but I think the police had tunnel vision for Scott.

I followed the story when it first happened. It sure appeared that Scott did it.

I vaguely remember them saying there was a woman who looked similar to Laci walking a dog in the neighborhood. Could totally be miss remembering it though.

Haven't seen this weeks episode yet.

I thought I read that Scott was reading up on tide patterns also. He just seemed too shady to me. Will be interesting to watch.

Well I thought I'd followup on this thread since last night was the series finale. It went until 11:30 pm and I fell asleep around 11pm so I missed the last half hour just when it was getting good! But, I have to say from what I did see, his sisters and their team were making a pretty convincing case that Scott didn't do it. Did anyone else watch?

I agree Scott is a creep and didn't act "normally" after Laci's disappearance, but I'm not convinced that makes him a murderer. And this whole scenario totally reminds me of the movie Gone Girl!

Well I thought I'd followup on this thread since last night was the series finale. It went until 11:30 pm and I fell asleep around 11pm so I missed the last half hour just when it was getting good! But, I have to say from what I did see, his sisters and their team were making a pretty convincing case that Scott didn't do it. Did anyone else watch?

I agree Scott is a creep and didn't act "normally" after Laci's disappearance, but I'm not convinced that makes him a murderer. And this whole scenario totally reminds me of the movie Gone Girl!

I haven't watched it yet, I watched one last night, "The trial starts". DO you have on Demand? Thats how I have been watching it. If not I'm sure they will re-run it.

I haven't watched it yet, I watched one last night, "The trial starts". DO you have on Demand? Thats how I have been watching it. If not I'm sure they will re-run it.

Yes I do have On Demand so I'll try to catch the end of last nights, and I also think I missed the last half of the episode last week too.

I agree that there wasn't a lot of evidence in this case. But on balance, nothing I saw in the show convinced me that he didn't do this. I keep going back to him fishing on San Francisco Bay the day he body was dumped there. Very hard to get past. Add the comment to Amber Fry about this being his first Christmas without his wife, and I just can't get past any of it.

I can't believe there's anyone who thinks he didn't do it. When the police apprehended him, he was headed to Mexico with freshly dyed hair and thousands of dollars. Not exactly the behavior of a grieving widower whose wife's killer is still on the loose.

I agree that there wasn't a lot of evidence in this case. But on balance, nothing I saw in the show convinced me that he didn't do this. I keep going back to him fishing on San Francisco Bay the day he body was dumped there. Very hard to get past. Add the comment to Amber Fry about this being his first Christmas without his wife, and I just can't get past any of it.

On the show they talked about how the police announced Scott's alibi to the public by saying where he was, and if someone else had killed Laci and still had her body then that gave them the perfect opportunity to dump it where Scott was that day. Did you watch the show last night? They also talked about the timeline and some evidence that was left out because there were certain pages in Scott's case that were missed by the scanner and left out, such as critical information from the mailman about the dog. And the fact that police basically ignored the robbery that happened across the street. There was another aspect about a tip from someone who knew the robbers, but I can't quite remember the details but it was significant.

I do agree that Scott telling Amber that it would be his first Christmas without his wife was telling.

I can't believe there's anyone who thinks he didn't do it. When the police apprehended him, he was headed to Mexico with freshly dyed hair and thousands of dollars. Not exactly the behavior of a grieving widower whose wife's killer is still on the loose.

The show had an explanation for all that. I guess he went to stay with family because he was being hounded by the press and thus also changed his appearance. I can't recall the reason for the money. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but I'm saying there is reasonable doubt, IMO.

The defense also simulated what it would be like to try to push a 150 lb body out of the boat Scott was in and said it was impossible without the boat tipping over.

The show had an explanation for all that. I guess he went to stay with family because he was being hounded by the press and thus also changed his appearance. I can't recall the reason for the money. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but I'm saying there is reasonable doubt, IMO.

Thankfully the jury saw it differently and delivered justice for Laci and Connor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter