A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that I've FINALLY figured out how to link my reports!!!!! You will see my vast array of knowledge in my signature below. I told everyone I was technologically challenged, but I'm beating the odds...Hee! Hee!
Um, I forget how to link my reports every time I start a new one :rotfl2:and I have no idea how to do the "if you want to read my past reports, you can do so here ". No idea and while it would be nice to know, I firmly believe it would be too much trouble not only to learn, but to REMEMBER after some kind person explains it :blush:

Character Meets in Dinoland USA...

Lunch at Yak and Yeti's was soooo good. Now it was time to walk around Dinoland and find us some characters. We found Donald first. This was a meet I was really hoping for. Joe and Ashley had just seen him in August and the pics turned out great, so I was wanting to see him too. The line wasn't too bad, so we hopped in. Gia loved him and he was very good with her.

Next, we literally stumbled upon Chip and Dale. They were back by Dinosaur and there was NOBODY waiting to see them. We took this as a sign and ushered Gia right up. They too were very welcoming and spent a lot of time with her...

1095A691-EC60-4048-BDF3-339AD6A99838.jpeg B2E2F23D-0FCB-41E5-B2EC-0EFAFA2351E5.jpeg 4AB9BDE6-327C-4DED-A45B-E4071891BABE.jpeg 5B3BA4ED-BF0B-4E0B-98C0-6410CF59842F.jpeg 1DECED53-D604-4869-A3AE-2AF2082F2B3F.jpeg 527A30F4-6966-4733-8F2A-7DE936839B86.jpeg

Next up, we use our final Fast Pass and Head Back to St Pete...

Last edited:
Great luck with the wait time for meeting Donald, Chip & Dale. Gia of course looks adorbs.

I'm not much for character meets, but I would love to meet with Chip & Dale in their Dino outfits.

So, after a morning of rides, animals and finally seeing the new land of Pandora, it was time for lunch. We had reservations at Yak and Yeti. This restaurant is usually a must do for us when we visit Animal Kingdom, and today would be no different. We really need to get us a Landry's card. I will totally look into that for our May trip...I definitely need it for our September trip, because we plan on taking Gia to Rainforest Cafe. She's never been and I'm sure she will LOVE it!!!! We stopped along the way for more pics...I found the Mickey wall and of course took the mandatory selfie...
Your Yak and Yeti lunch looks great! It is a favourite of ours and we can't wait to eat there in July!

Next, we literally stumbled upon Chip and Dale. They were back by Dinosaur and there was NOBODY waiting to see them. We took this as a sign and ushered Gia right up. They too were very welcoming and spent a lot of time with her...
Oh my goodness...... cuteness overload!

First awesome news that your September trip is now even longer!! I think we are going in August but haven't done anything related to planning yet.

Glad to see you all loved the egg rolls and pretty much everything at Yak n Yeti as much as we do. One of these days I'll have the cream cheese wontons again, I just can't seem to not stuff myself too much with everything else that I have room for them. And don't worry come May you can just roll with me and our Landrys card :-)

Glad to see you all loved the egg rolls and pretty much everything at Yak n Yeti as much as we do. One of these days I'll have the cream cheese wontons again, I just can't seem to not stuff myself too much with everything else that I have room for them. And don't worry come May you can just roll with me and our Landrys card :-)

Oh I plan on it!!!!:P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter