A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

Minnie&Nana said:
Have a magical time!!! Send lots of pics on FB!!! :grouphug:

sjs314 said:
I get tired just thinking about the drive to Florida. Have Fun!

Headed home :( We are almost out of Florida and I'm secretly planning 2015. I've disappointingly only gotten 150 pics between memory maker ans my camera....I'm hopeless.. promise to start a TR soon!!!

Headed home :( We are almost out of Florida and I'm secretly planning 2015. I've disappointingly only gotten 150 pics between memory maker ans my camera....I'm hopeless.. promise to start a TR soon!!!

Have a safe trip home, Pas.:goodvibes
And about 2015-mum's the word! Happy planning! :hug:

NOT hopeless - can't wait to see more photos and hear more about your fab trip. Drive safely, my sweet:hug:

gwynne said:
Have a safe trip home, Pas.:goodvibes
And about 2015-mum's the word! Happy planning! :hug:

WDWKOOK said:
NOT hopeless - can't wait to see more photos and hear more about your fab trip. Drive safely, my sweet:hug:

:grouphug: we are caffeinated and good to go. DH is driving of course and we have a room near Fayetteville tonight :) hoping by 9 to be stretching out

KatMark said:
Safe travels home my friend. Can't wait to read all about it. :hug:

:hug: it was truly a great trip :) a few meltdowns, but we have those at home too ;)

Minnie&Nana said:
Safe travels, dear heart! So looking forward to hearing all about your adventures. :love:

:hug: 4 hours until our overnight stop. Had some great BBQ. Already missing Disney :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter