A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

:rotfl2: I am conditioned to carry children...I forsee a stroller rental in my future :lmao:

You & me both, sista! :lmao: Or at the very least, many piggyback rides leaving the park at night. :sad2: And my child is built solid! :eek:

You & me both, sista! :lmao: Or at the very least, many piggyback rides leaving the park at night. :sad2: And my child is built solid! :eek:

Ahhhhh yes the piggyback :p

It's funny, yesterday DS5 didn't feel like walking and dropped to the ground like a toddler...:confused3 Oh yes, there will be a stroller...much to DH's dismay :rotfl2:

On a positive note.....

10 days!!!!!

(6 more shifts) :beach::cool1:

Ahhhhh yes the piggyback :p

It's funny, yesterday DS5 didn't feel like walking and dropped to the ground like a toddler...:confused3 Oh yes, there will be a stroller...much to DH's dismay :rotfl2:

On a positive note.....

10 days!!!!!

(6 more shifts) :beach::cool1:

Almost in single digits!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Soon you'll be on the beach, in the sun and having fun!

DON'T FORGET TO PACK!!!!

Soon you'll be on the beach, in the sun and having fun!

DON'T FORGET TO PACK!!!!
I was trying to forget that whole packing business :rotfl: Maybe Maddie can pack for me (and DH) ;) My brain is already there....:beach: Especially after cleaning the house today :laundy: (I need a vacuum smilie) :hug:

And now it is 9 days!!!!
It sure is!!!! :hug: :dance3:
I just popped in to do the single digit dance for you my friend.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
Thank you Kathy!!!!! :hug: :dancer::jumping1::dancer:

:dance3::woohoo::dance3: I managed to pick up an extra shift :confused3 Now I am only off Tuesday :rolleyes1 However it may be a good thing since last night I was already too excited to sleep :guilty:

Oh goodness! Yeah, it may be a good thing then. :rotfl: I always get too excited to sleep, too. I just get so worked up (in a good way) thinking about all the fun things we want to do.

Though it doesn't take much to get me too excited to sleep. We go to Reid's school today @ lunch to meet his teacher for this year & last night I was so excited (& a little nervous) last night that I trouble going to sleep. :rotfl:

Oh goodness! Yeah, it may be a good thing then. :rotfl: I always get too excited to sleep, too. I just get so worked up (in a good way) thinking about all the fun things we want to do.

Though it doesn't take much to get me too excited to sleep. We go to Reid's school today @ lunch to meet his teacher for this year & last night I was so excited (& a little nervous) last night that I trouble going to sleep. :rotfl:

AWWWW :hug: Good luck today!!! :goodvibes

AWWWW :hug: Good luck today!!! :goodvibes

Thanks! It went well. His teacher seems very nice & organized (which I like). I spoke with his Kindergarten teacher & she was very happy with the teacher they put him with for 1st grade. Evidently, this teacher is 1 of the 2 his K teacher recommended for him.

Thanks! It went well. His teacher seems very nice & organized (which I like). I spoke with his Kindergarten teacher & she was very happy with the teacher they put him with for 1st grade. Evidently, this teacher is 1 of the 2 his K teacher recommended for him.

YAY! What a relief! :hug: I won't find out the teachers until we get back. But it's all good. Maddie's new school is removing asbestos until the 22nd of the month. :offtopic: They just notified us today, I just hope the school is good to go for September :confused3

YAY! What a relief! :hug: I won't find out the teachers until we get back. But it's all good. Maddie's new school is removing asbestos until the 22nd of the month. :offtopic: They just notified us today, I just hope the school is good to go for September :confused3

Oh, WOW! I mean, it's good that they're removing the asbestos but definitely sounds like it's cutting it close to the start of school. :scared:

Sounds about like the town where Reid's school is.....they had shut down our school car pool road almost all of last school year to work on a town road next to it. It was finished 2 months before school ended but they wouldn't let our school open the car pool road back up. :confused3 Well now, a WEEK before school starts, they've started working on the main road in front of our school. So, things are going to be an even bigger mess this year for carpoolers. :furious: And because of the way they're doing it, it will even affect the teachers trying to get into school. I really wonder about the minds in charge of these types of decisions.

DMIL will be house and pup-sitting for us, and she popped in yesterday for her pre-payment....Hugs :grouphug:from the kids and fresh tomatoes from the garden :flower3:

Next Friday......
Approx. 11pm Leave for vacation :cheer2:

Saturday afternoon: stopover in Jekyll Island, Ga. :beach: DH normally drives straight through, but the final 4-5 hours are the worst. This is 13-14 hours into the journey.

Sunday morning....on the road again:drive: and off to Treasure Island for 5 nights (the resort has been great with my changes BTW) :beach:

Tuesday 8/19 My 40th birthday :scared:

Friday morning (8/22): Leave the Gulf Coast and head to OKW :cheer2:

Thursday evening (8/28) Depart WDW :( and head back to Jekyll Island for the night :goodvibes

Can you tell I fell in love with that hotel there??? It's about 3.5 hr from WDW

Friday night we will stopover in NC so the kids only are in the car 6ish hours :faint:

Home Saturday evening :sad:

There you have it!

ONE MORE WEEK pixiedust:

Oh, WOW! I mean, it's good that they're removing the asbestos but definitely sounds like it's cutting it close to the start of school. :scared:

Sounds about like the town where Reid's school is.....they had shut down our school car pool road almost all of last school year to work on a town road next to it. It was finished 2 months before school ended but they wouldn't let our school open the car pool road back up. :confused3 Well now, a WEEK before school starts, they've started working on the main road in front of our school. So, things are going to be an even bigger mess this year for carpoolers. :furious: And because of the way they're doing it, it will even affect the teachers trying to get into school. I really wonder about the minds in charge of these types of decisions.

It's like they all put summer vacations first, right? I wonder quite often about those in charge ;)

DMIL will be house and pup-sitting for us, and she popped in yesterday for her pre-payment....Hugs :grouphug:from the kids and fresh tomatoes from the garden :flower3:

Next Friday......
Approx. 11pm Leave for vacation :cheer2:

Saturday afternoon: stopover in Jekyll Island, Ga. :beach: DH normally drives straight through, but the final 4-5 hours are the worst. This is 13-14 hours into the journey.

Sunday morning....on the road again:drive: and off to Treasure Island for 5 nights (the resort has been great with my changes BTW) :beach:

Tuesday 8/19 My 40th birthday :scared:

Friday morning (8/22): Leave the Gulf Coast and head to OKW :cheer2:

Thursday evening (8/28) Depart WDW :( and head back to Jekyll Island for the night :goodvibes

Can you tell I fell in love with that hotel there??? It's about 3.5 hr from WDW

Friday night we will stopover in NC so the kids only are in the car 6ish hours :faint:

Home Saturday evening :sad:

There you have it!

ONE MORE WEEK pixiedust:

Just as you are leaving on vacation I'll be boarding my flight in San Francisco!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter