• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

:goodvibes I can't even believe it Kathy!!! I tried to tweak the OCI request yesterday because I was going to add Peninsular Rd, but it wouldn't take ..I get what I get I guess. I have canal view and highest floor requested through the TA. Wish I could see my requests though, if that makes sense :hyper:

Time will really start moving fast now with all the trip prep. The last week or two is when all the serious prep has to be done that reminds you that………….

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!​
:cool1: :hug: I know and it is going to sneak up on me....I am not at all ready. But the kids are all making their lists and packing :thumbsup2 Meanwhile I just stare at pictures and touring plans :goodvibes

me too!!!
:hug: :banana::banana: YAY!

:woohoo: WOW!! It's going to be here before you know it! :woohoo:

:drive: We make summer cupcakes last night (DS calls them summer because we color the icing) and they started asking what about my birthday cake, and can we celebrate in Disneyworld even though it falls on a beach day....OF COURSE :lovestruc

:drive: We make summer cupcakes last night (DS calls them summer because we color the icing) and they started asking what about my birthday cake, and can we celebrate in Disneyworld even though it falls on a beach day....OF COURSE :lovestruc

Awww....so sweet! I love that they're thinking of their momma's bday & wanting you to celebrate in WDW. Of course you should!! party:

:goodvibes I can't even believe it Kathy!!! I tried to tweak the OCI request yesterday because I was going to add Peninsular Rd, but it wouldn't take ..I get what I get I guess. I have canal view and highest floor requested through the TA. Wish I could see my requests though, if that makes sense :hyper:

When you check in and if they didn't give you Peninsular, ask for it...there's no harm in checking to see if they can move you. I have to say, we've liked all of our locations -- Turtle Pond, Miller Road and Peninsular Road.

Awww....so sweet! I love that they're thinking of their momma's bday & wanting you to celebrate in WDW. Of course you should!! party:
:banana: They are awesome :cloud9:

When you check in and if they didn't give you Peninsular, ask for it...there's no harm in checking to see if they can move you. I have to say, we've liked all of our locations -- Turtle Pond, Miller Road and Peninsular Road.

My thoughts are the same...wherever we are is where we should be :) I want to be by the main pool, but at the same time parking and a view are important too. It will be great!
:goodvibes

My ticker is stuck at 18 days....

Your ticker's showing 16 days for me. It might just be your memory cache that has you stuck. Don't worry, you'll be there in just 16 days. So you actually have less time than you might think to keep putting off your packing:rolleyes:

Your ticker's showing 16 days for me. It might just be your memory cache that has you stuck. Don't worry, you'll be there in just 16 days. So you actually have less time than you might think to keep putting off your packing:rolleyes:

:lmao: Ah, you know me so well. :hug: I may only have to pack for myself and DH, the kids all packed their backpacks yesterday. Although I do need to see what they have packed...Bree tried to get my to okay her 4 foot tall Teddy :rotfl2:

I think there are ghosts hanging around your ticker. When I loked at it this morning it said 18 days. Now it says 16 days. Very spooky. I think I've been doing too much of this :happytv:, but the scary kind.

I think there are ghosts hanging around your ticker. When I loked at it this morning it said 18 days. Now it says 16 days. Very spooky. I think I've been doing too much of this :happytv:, but the scary kind.

:rotfl: It is messing with us Kathy. Enjoy Vegas!! :hug:

I see 16 days and can't believe it is that close, so excited for you! :yay:

I see 16 days and can't believe it is that close, so excited for you! :yay:

Me either :cool1: Hard to believe I booked it initially last summer or was it fall....so many many changes :rotfl2: Time really flies! I just ordered Kate's Cello for Fall, and most of the kids' backpacks for school are ready to go! I am taking the girls for pedis and haircuts on the 14th!!! I need me some beach STAT if not sooner!!!!:hyper:

I still see 18 days :duck:

Me either :cool1: Hard to believe I booked it initially last summer or was it fall....so many many changes :rotfl2: Time really flies! I just ordered Kate's Cello for Fall, and most of the kids' backpacks for school are ready to go! I am taking the girls for pedis and haircuts on the 14th!!! I need me some beach STAT if not sooner!!!!:hyper:

I still see 18 days :duck:

I don't care what your ticker says.....

15 days!!!​

Just popping in to say................

18 DAYS!!! :yay:

Now its 15 days!!! :woohoo:

Time will really start moving fast now with all the trip prep. The last week or two is when all the serious prep has to be done that reminds you that………….

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!​

me too!!!

Me three!!!! :cool1:

MOST DEFINITELY!!! :banana::banana:

Doing our personalized Touring Plans today :goodvibes Kids are packed!!! 7 more work shifts...10 for DH :thumbsup2

I can't wait!!!!! I just want to be on a beach!!!!! :beach: Getting my skin ready for some WDW walking and fun :cheer2: I'm hopelessly pale

We started walking a couple of weeks ago to try & prepare Reid for being stroller-free this year. :crazy2: But, with all the rain we've been having, we've slacked off on it. I definitely need to get my body WDW prepared. :rotfl:

We started walking a couple of weeks ago to try & prepare Reid for being stroller-free this year. :crazy2: But, with all the rain we've been having, we've slacked off on it. I definitely need to get my body WDW prepared. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: I am conditioned to carry children...I forsee a stroller rental in my future :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter