A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

Fabulous and so glad Brian isn't driving straight through to WDW. Can't wait for your adventure to start:yay:

Only ten more days till fabulous forty!!

DMIL will be house and pup-sitting for us, and she popped in yesterday for her pre-payment....Hugs :grouphug:from the kids and fresh tomatoes from the garden :flower3:

Next Friday......
Approx. 11pm Leave for vacation :cheer2:

Saturday afternoon: stopover in Jekyll Island, Ga. :beach: DH normally drives straight through, but the final 4-5 hours are the worst. This is 13-14 hours into the journey.

Sunday morning....on the road again:drive: and off to Treasure Island for 5 nights (the resort has been great with my changes BTW) :beach:

Tuesday 8/19 My 40th birthday :scared:

Friday morning (8/22): Leave the Gulf Coast and head to OKW :cheer2:

Thursday evening (8/28) Depart WDW :( and head back to Jekyll Island for the night :goodvibes

Can you tell I fell in love with that hotel there??? It's about 3.5 hr from WDW

Friday night we will stopover in NC so the kids only are in the car 6ish hours :faint:

Home Saturday evening :sad:

There you have it!

ONE MORE WEEK pixiedust:

Your plans sound great! :thumbsup2 And it'll be here so soon!! :cool1:
:cool1:

Fabulous and so glad Brian isn't driving straight through to WDW. Can't wait for your adventure to start:yay:

Only ten more days till fabulous forty!!
:drive: So am I, last year was brutal. We were fine until Jacksonville...we were BOTH exhausted and then hit traffic :faint:

Single digits until forty...:goodvibes Someone at work (in their early twenties) was asking my coworker how old he was...and his reply OLD...finally said 42. And I said that I was turning forty and no one believed me...I was happy...until they put "This is 40" on Netflix :rotfl:

:cool1:

:drive: So am I, last year was brutal. We were fine until Jacksonville...we were BOTH exhausted and then hit traffic :faint:

Single digits until forty...:goodvibes Someone at work (in their early twenties) was asking my coworker how old he was...and his reply OLD...finally said 42. And I said that I was turning forty and no one believed me...I was happy...until they put "This is 40" on Netflix :rotfl:
Well, at least they didn't put "The 40-year-old Virgin" on:rotfl:. They know you have 6 kids:rolleyes1

Those plans sound great, Jeanette.

We've never stayed in Treasure Island before, but we visited one day and it's beautiful.

Those plans sound great, Jeanette.

We've never stayed in Treasure Island before, but we visited one day and it's beautiful.

We LOVE that area, it's close to Clearwater Beach but nice and empty. Great shelling and a calm ocean. :beach: We were going to try Siesta Key or Anna Maria Island, but I got such a great rate on the condo ;) I keep saying..this time next week...I can't believe how close our trip is Kathy :yay: I also show DH and the kids your pictures all the time. They are in love with OKW already, but the pictures are getting us through the wait :hourglass

TWO DAYS!!!!
Just sayin':beach:

How is everybody doing? Is everyone packed and ready? Snacks, chargers, iPads...

TWO DAYS!!!!
Just sayin':beach:

How is everybody doing? Is everyone packed and ready? Snacks, chargers, iPads...

Kids are SOOOO ready. Packed, and they even have their outfits picked out for the drive :drive: My itinerary is printed with all my confirmations..Magic Bands are out...Packing for me :scratchin I am working tonight, then I will do most of the packing tomorrow. Back to work tomorrow night...home Friday morning and I will do the final check of everything before heading back to work for my last shift :faint: 10pm I am off!!!! Today is Brian's last day so he has a honey-do list :goodvibes The girls and I got our mani/pedi yesterday :cheer2:

DMIL will be house and pup-sitting for us, and she popped in yesterday for her pre-payment....Hugs :grouphug:from the kids and fresh tomatoes from the garden :flower3:

Next Friday......
Approx. 11pm Leave for vacation :cheer2:

Saturday afternoon: stopover in Jekyll Island, Ga. :beach: DH normally drives straight through, but the final 4-5 hours are the worst. This is 13-14 hours into the journey.

Sunday morning....on the road again:drive: and off to Treasure Island for 5 nights (the resort has been great with my changes BTW) :beach:

Tuesday 8/19 My 40th birthday :scared:

Friday morning (8/22): Leave the Gulf Coast and head to OKW :cheer2:

Thursday evening (8/28) Depart WDW :( and head back to Jekyll Island for the night :goodvibes

Can you tell I fell in love with that hotel there??? It's about 3.5 hr from WDW

Friday night we will stopover in NC so the kids only are in the car 6ish hours :faint:

Home Saturday evening :sad:

There you have it!

ONE MORE WEEK pixiedust:

Jeanette Your plans sound perfect !

Just as you are leaving on vacation I'll be boarding my flight in San Francisco!!!

Linda I'm so out of the "loop" did not realize your trip was coming up too!

Jeanette & Linda In case I don't make it back here tomorrow, Wishing You both Safe and Magical Trips! :banana:

Kids are SOOOO ready. Packed, and they even have their outfits picked out for the drive :drive: My itinerary is printed with all my confirmations..Magic Bands are out...Packing for me :scratchin I am working tonight, then I will do most of the packing tomorrow. Back to work tomorrow night...home Friday morning and I will do the final check of everything before heading back to work for my last shift :faint: 10pm I am off!!!! Today is Brian's last day so he has a honey-do list :goodvibes The girls and I got our mani/pedi yesterday :cheer2:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Great job by the kids. And love that you and the girls got mani/pedi's yesterday. If I don't get back here, have a great trip!

Jeanette & Linda In case I don't make it back here tomorrow, Wishing You both Safe and Magical Trips! :banana:

You are not out of the loop .... for once I've been quiet. :rotfl2:

My big plan for this trip is to play with some RC kids .... big and little! :thumbsup2

Thank you Sheila :hug:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Great job by the kids. And love that you and the girls got mani/pedi's yesterday. If I don't get back here, have a great trip!
Thanks Kathy, and get better :hug:
You are not out of the loop .... for once I've been quiet. :rotfl2:

My big plan for this trip is to play with some RC kids .... big and little! :thumbsup2

Can't wait :hug:

Well....this is it....when I return it will be a TR :cheer2: I promised the kids no electronics this trip so I will be offline :flower3::beach: 9 more hours of work, and we are off!!!!! See you all in 2 weeks :grouphug::wave2::drive:

well....this is it....when i return it will be a tr :cheer2: I promised the kids no electronics this trip so i will be offline :flower3::beach: 9 more hours of work, and we are off!!!!! See you all in 2 weeks :grouphug::wave2::drive:

have a magical time!

It's almost time, it's almost time!!!!!! So excited for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

babyberger said:
It's almost time, it's almost time!!!!!! So excited for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Grumpy Grandma said:
Where's the like button when I need it?!?! :rotfl2:

:grouphug:

Posting from my phone...heading to Treasure Island now. The ride down was fine. The kids slept, but DH and I were so very sleepy by the time we hit south Carolina :( We did an hour on the beach and then a bit at the pool. Hit the sack, had some free breakfast and we were off bright and early. Great to be back in Florida!!

:grouphug:

Posting from my phone...heading to Treasure Island now. The ride down was fine. The kids slept, but DH and I were so very sleepy by the time we hit south Carolina :( We did an hour on the beach and then a bit at the pool. Hit the sack, had some free breakfast and we were off bright and early. Great to be back in Florida!!

I get tired just thinking about the drive to Florida. Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter