A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

Brian is Brian again!!!! :cool1: (although I did think Handsome was about as cute as cute can get! :goodvibes. )

No FTBBQ??? :faint: How could anyone not absolutely love that place? :confused3 Oh,well, to each his own. ;)

The Turkey Legs are about as disgusting as anything can be - several years ago I was sitting with a friend in Frontierland while she ate hers and will never forget the grease running down her arm in several streaks ...sooo gross!! (She is Vegan now!)

So happy OKW looks like done deal!! :yay: It definitely is a beautiful place.

Sorry I'm late...Dis never notifies me of any posts any more...which means this old brain must remind self to come on to the Dis to visit. :stir:

Brian is Brian again!!!! :cool1: (although I did think Handsome was about as cute as cute can get! :goodvibes. )

No FTBBQ??? :faint: How could anyone not absolutely love that place? :confused3 Oh,well, to each his own. ;)

The Turkey Legs are about as disgusting as anything can be - several years ago I was sitting with a friend in Frontierland while she ate hers and will never forget the grease running down her arm in several streaks ...sooo gross!! (She is Vegan now!)

So happy OKW looks like done deal!! :yay: It definitely is a beautiful place.

Sorry I'm late...Dis never notifies me of any posts any more...which means this old brain must remind self to come on to the Dis to visit. :stir:

He shall always be our Handsome :grouphug: But yes HUGE step wanting both the MB AND Brian on it pixiedust: He said he's not going on rides though, only to go to the castle and meet the Princesses :groom: That's fine by me, he will hop on when he gets there. Glad you found me!!!!:hug:

He shall always be our Handsome :grouphug: But yes HUGE step wanting both the MB AND Brian on it pixiedust: He said he's not going on rides though, only to go to the castle and meet the Princesses :groom: That's fine by me, he will hop on when he gets there. Glad you found me!!!!:hug:

Did I tell you that Sophia said she never wants to go back to Disney? Yep...

That first morning on our June trip, she wanted to begin the trip by going on Soarin. She had watched it at least 20 times on my iPad and was sooo excited - well, the moment of lift off she hid in Mia's arms and was totally freaked out! After that we went on Living with the Land, which she loved, but wanted to leave the park and never return to another park. :sad: We walked through some shops where she was fine, then we left and went back to the condo.

Back at the condo when we talked about going to MK that night (we had stopped at FP+ kiosk and the supervisor reinstated our Soarin FP and changed the others to MK attractions)....she cried and begged Mia, "Mommy, please don't make me go to the Magic Kingdom". Poor thing had been traumatized by Soarin!
(I truly feel it was my fault as I should have had Mia watch the YouTube video because she would very likely have known it really would not be a good idea for Sophia right now. It was just so loud and the screen sooo big.)

Sophia finally agreed to go on the Teacups (her fave) ...on way to the MK a very bad storm type hit while on the ferry - it was so bad the ferry was flooding and not a spot to stay dry. Sophia LOVED it!! Loved the thunder and lightening - when the ferry docked we made a run for it to stand under the green tarps to wait out the storm...everyone there was just as drenched, if not more, then we were....Sophia came to life and was laughing and giggling. Somehow the storm released her fears and we had a magical evening. :goodvibes

Next morning she did not want to go back to any park. :sad2: We did get to EPCOT Monday evening and she enjoyed Nemo and Figment ...then we walked around WS..but she almost had a panic attack waiting for the little Mexico boat ride so we left the park. Poor baby. :love:

Tuesday, our last night, we had an ADR at WCC - which she enjoyed...and she loved walked around the resort. It had been storming (lightening) all afternoon so we decided to visit the Polynesian rather than go back to the MK. Mia gave Sophia the grand tour and showed her where we had stayed when she was a little girl ..of course, Sophia fell head over heels for the Poly and would like to stay there (if we ever find a wonderful puppy sitter we will take her to the Poly).

Not by any means the trip we expected...but we still made some magical memories and Sophia is just now agreeing that she MIGHT go back next year. :cool1: Fingers crossed...we promised no Soarin! :dance3:

Online check-in DONE! I listed the choices below which are crazy, it must be generic as OKW doesn't have that many floors.....
Room Requests

You may select up to 2 requests.

Corner Room
Ground Floor
Second Floor
Fourth Floor
Fifth Floor
Sixth Floor
Highest Floor
Near Elevator

So I emailed my TA to call in and add a request. Canal view, and I chose highest floor :goodvibes At this point I know which location I'd like, but we are going to be fine anywhere..we have a car and two legs so it's all good. My FP are complete for now and it feels so REAL:banana:

How did I miss this exciting news?! Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you and can hardly wait for pics!! (Hope you'll send cell pics like usual, please?!) :love:

How funny about the room request list. Could you ask Angela to request a bldg number since three requests are actually allowed? Can't hurt!

:cool1:

Did I tell you that Sophia said she never wants to go back to Disney? Yep...

That first morning on our June trip, she wanted to begin the trip by going on Soarin. She had watched it at least 20 times on my iPad and was sooo excited - well, the moment of lift off she hid in Mia's arms and was totally freaked out! After that we went on Living with the Land, which she loved, but wanted to leave the park and never return to another park. :sad: We walked through some shops where she was fine, then we left and went back to the condo.

Back at the condo when we talked about going to MK that night (we had stopped at FP+ kiosk and the supervisor reinstated our Soarin FP and changed the others to MK attractions)....she cried and begged Mia, "Mommy, please don't make me go to the Magic Kingdom". Poor thing had been traumatized by Soarin!
(I truly feel it was my fault as I should have had Mia watch the YouTube video because she would very likely have known it really would not be a good idea for Sophia right now. It was just so loud and the screen sooo big.)

Sophia finally agreed to go on the Teacups (her fave) ...on way to the MK a very bad storm type hit while on the ferry - it was so bad the ferry was flooding and not a spot to stay dry. Sophia LOVED it!! Loved the thunder and lightening - when the ferry docked we made a run for it to stand under the green tarps to wait out the storm...everyone there was just as drenched, if not more, then we were....Sophia came to life and was laughing and giggling. Somehow the storm released her fears and we had a magical evening. :goodvibes

Next morning she did not want to go back to any park. :sad2: We did get to EPCOT Monday evening and she enjoyed Nemo and Figment ...then we walked around WS..but she almost had a panic attack waiting for the little Mexico boat ride so we left the park. Poor baby. :love:

Tuesday, our last night, we had an ADR at WCC - which she enjoyed...and she loved walked around the resort. It had been storming (lightening) all afternoon so we decided to visit the Polynesian rather than go back to the MK. Mia gave Sophia the grand tour and showed her where we had stayed when she was a little girl ..of course, Sophia fell head over heels for the Poly and would like to stay there (if we ever find a wonderful puppy sitter we will take her to the Poly).

Not by any means the trip we expected...but we still made some magical memories and Sophia is just now agreeing that she MIGHT go back next year. :cool1: Fingers crossed...we promised no Soarin! :dance3:
Poor sweetheart princess:, that must have been so difficult for her and you & Mia :hug: Does she have anxiety disorder? I only ask because of what I've experienced with Maddie. Forgive me, if I am forgetting (and I am totally not trying to diagnose her) That may be why she was overwhelmed and had a strong reaction. It is not your fault, a video and pictures doesn't capture the essence of the ride. Please don't blame yourself. Time for a Nana only trip :goodvibes Poor Maddie won't ride Dinosaur because she remembers being soaked on Jurassic Park. No matter how I explain it, she refuses to try it. Irrational or not, I get it and respect it so we just make alternate plans. Here's to hoping Brian will agree to go on some rides...Buzz is his favorite :)

How did I miss this exciting news?! Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you and can hardly wait for pics!! (Hope you'll send cell pics like usual, please?!) :love:
I will definitely be sending pics!! Promise! Including my driving into Florida pic ;) I did, canal view, higher floor, near pool. Can't wait to see where we end up :hourglass

Now OCI has Poly buildings and All Star Sports :confused3

Other than some tweaks to the drive home...I have NO changes to report :) less than 4 more weeks!!!!

I seriously don't know how I missed the fact that you have this PTR going other than I am an unobservant slacker. :sad2: Please forgive me for not joining in earlier since getting back to my DIS-ing. :flower3:

Your trip will be here before you know it! Your plans are coming together nicely and I know that had to make you happy when Brian wanted "Brian" on his MB. :goodvibes

Are you going to do a TR as well?

:hug:

This summer has been filled to the brim. Between vacation, errands, appointments, DD's activities, driving DD back and forth…I can't wait for September when life will calm down a bit. I'm so behind on my threads and yours:flower3:. I'm not complaining, just explaining why I've been a bit MIA since June.

How is your summer going? Are you still working transport and hospital? I feel like you've been working more lately. I just want to make sure that other than the drive, nothing at WDW has changed? Or has it? You can tell us :listen:

I seriously don't know how I missed the fact that you have this PTR going other than I am an unobservant slacker. :sad2: Please forgive me for not joining in earlier since getting back to my DIS-ing. :flower3:

Your trip will be here before you know it! Your plans are coming together nicely and I know that had to make you happy when Brian wanted "Brian" on his MB. :goodvibes

Are you going to do a TR as well?
:hug: It's the PTR that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends...(does anyone remember that show with Shari and lambchop) I will definitely do a TR, we have the Memory Maker so I hope that will ensure I actually take pictures :blush: Glad you are here!!

Proud of you friend. :goodvibes
:hug: Thanks Kathy, and I talked DH into actually having a sitdown dinner or two...at Olivia's :love:

:hug:

This summer has been filled to the brim. Between vacation, errands, appointments, DD's activities, driving DD back and forth…I can't wait for September when life will calm down a bit. I'm so behind on my threads and yours:flower3:. I'm not complaining, just explaining why I've been a bit MIA since June.

How is your summer going? Are you still working transport and hospital? I feel like you've been working more lately. I just want to make sure that other than the drive, nothing at WDW has changed? Or has it? You can tell us :listen:

:hug: I have definitely slacked on the DIS! No apologies needed. DH and I have both been working a lot. I am only at transport now, which fortunately provides plenty of hours. I just passed my CTRN :) Nothing changed with Disney :) I can't wait to go!!!:cool1:

:hug: It's the PTR that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends...(does anyone remember that show with Shari and lambchop) I will definitely do a TR, we have the Memory Maker so I hope that will ensure I actually take pictures :blush: Glad you are here!!

Oh, good! I'm so happy to hear that you'll be doing a TR. Please make sure I don't miss the beginning of it. I definitely want to hear all about this trip! :cool1:

:hug: Thanks Kathy, and I talked DH into actually having a sitdown dinner or two...at Olivia's :love:

:hug: I have definitely slacked on the DIS! No apologies needed. DH and I have both been working a lot. I am only at transport now, which fortunately provides plenty of hours. I just passed my CTRN :) Nothing changed with Disney :) I can't wait to go!!!:cool1:

Of course I remember that show! Sweet little Lambchop. :) Also you need to watch where you are pointing that Memory Maker thing!!! :rotfl2:

Just popping in to say................

18 DAYS!!! :yay:
Time will really start moving fast now with all the trip prep. The last week or two is when all the serious prep has to be done that reminds you that………….

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter