A thread for The Winkler Family and the loss of there 16 mo. old, Levi :(

Thank you Elizabeth and everyone who has been praying for us. Levi's birthday was Mother's Day and, somehow, I survived.

Oh sweetie, I didn't realize what day Levi's birthday was:hug: . Your beautiful family continues to be in my prayers, and are never far from my thoughts.

Alicia, sweetie, I cannot imagine what a bittersweet day Mother's Day had to have been for you. You are so strong and such a loving mom. I know that is what keeps you going.

I am sending you this hug until I can give you one in person. :hug:

SG/Linda

Here is a BIG HUG for you Alicia!!! I continue to pray for you and your family. You will always be my prayers!!!!

I am starting this thread for a DIS friend of mine(AKsunshine-Alicia), She and her family were in a car accident on October 9th and sadley there 16 month old son, Levi, was tradgicly killed. Her and her husband are both still in the hospital suffering from head injuries. They had just returned from Disney world the week prior..Where I had the oppertunity to meet and talk with them at a DIS meet at POP, a GLOW party. They are a wonderful family and I am happy to report that there 5 year old daughter only substaned minor injuries. I pray that they fully recover from there injuries and can find the strength to go on after loosing such a precious baby. Please share your thoughts and prayers here on this thread......If you have already left a message for The winkler family in my TR, or her Tr please copy and paste it here.

Here is a picture of sweet baby Levi, with his sister Isabelle~~
clothes012.jpg

And here is the artical I found online regarding the tradgic accident....allthough it says the parents were released from the hospital, they have since then been reattmited at a different hospital......

BOY DIES AFTER ACCIDENT
October 09, 2007 - The 16 month old boy involved in an accident Sunday afternoon in Jasper has died. Jasper Police tell WITZ News, Levi Winkler died shortly after 10am Monday at Kosair Children's Hospital. He suffered injuries in a two vehicle accident at State Road 56 and St. Charles Street. His mother, Alicia, 26, and his father, Matthew, 27, suffered injuries and were first taken to Memorial Hospital then LifeFlighted to University Hospital in Louisville. U of L Hospital officials tell WITZ News Alicia and Matthew Winkler were discharged from the hospital this (Tuesday) morning. Isabella Winkler, 5, suffered only minor injuries. Adam Beier, 18, of Jasper ran the red light at State Road 56 and St. Charles and collided with the driver's side of Winkler's vehicle. Beier suffered a leg injury and was also charged with Disregarding an automatic traffic signal.

I'm praying for your friend's family. What a tragic loss to lose a child. It's the unnatural order of life. Beier has a lot to answer for!

I'm praying for your friend's family. What a tragic loss to lose a child. It's the unnatural order of life. Beier has a lot to answer for!

Thank you! We are still needing all of the prayer we can get. We ache daily for our Levi. The kid who hit us can't possibly understand how he has hurt us. And I can't agree more.

Why don't you come visit me on my PTR!

I am thinking of you today (and Levi) as I know your having a bad day. Please dont hesitate to call me if you need to.

Love you babe!!

Thanks Farrah. It was a bit rough this morning. I found out some things I didn't know. I'll call you later.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alicia, I just wanted you to know that your family is still in our prayers.

If you ever need anything, you have my number. Holding you tight hun:hug:

thinking more often of you and your family as the Sept trip gets closer. Know that you all are still in my prayers and hope to see you on the 5th.

Gail

thanks Alicia and gail. I am having some real anger and sadness problems today. It has been a highly challenging day, to say the least.

Hi Hun... I am so sorry for your loss I just heard after being not on here for so long. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. After meeting all you at the glow party last year, you are the sweetest family. If you need anything at all please dont hesitate to PM me. I too understand the loss of a little one, so if I can be of any help or comfort just find me.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter