A thread for The Winkler Family and the loss of there 16 mo. old, Levi :(

I'm shedding tears for the loss of your sweet angel baby; I'm so very sorry for this terrible tradgedy, may God wrap his loving arms around you and grant you peace in this new year.

Chip

To me the sad news is something new, as I just found this board, but for you and your family, it must feel like it just happened. It's such a tragic loss, one you can never understand and that is so unfair. :sad2:
I'm really happy still to learn you're out of the hospital and that your daughter is OK. It's a reason to go on, and a very good one!:lovestruc

What strikes me is that your little boy got to go to the most magical place on earth and that you all got to spend a wonderful time together as a family before that tragic event.

I'm hoping you find the strengh and have the people around you to help you get through this, :hug:

Sending you good vibes and love, :goodvibes

:flower3:

AK, you know you are not forgotten and will always be in our hearts and thoughts. Just trying to give you the space you need but if you need something more just let us know.

SG/Linda

My prayers are with you too. As a mother, my heart aches for you - only I can't begin to imagine your hurt, so all I can do is pray that you find strength, comfort, peace and a way to feel joy with your husband and precious daughter, and the memories you have of precious Levi.

AK, you are welcome. Just wish I could do something concrete to ease even a tiny bit of your pain. SG/Linda

My heart aches for you and I don't even know you. Prayers to you and your family that each day you are watched over and protected. God had other plans for your sweet baby boy and I know he is also watching over you. I am here for you.

Prayers to your family to try and go on someway. I couldnt imagine what you are going through but know that your child is going to always be with you. The human form is gone but the sole of a child will remain forever. Your son looks like a angel. I am happy that you had the special disney time and cherish that each time you feel sad and look how happy your children were and if your dd is sad to show her how happy the two of them looked together. I am sorry that someone could take a life and change a family forever because of not obeying the law with a stop light. I really couldnt imagine. Hug your dd tight and tell her how much it means to you that she is still with the both of you. If you need anything please let me know. We are strangers but we are both mothers.

I have all my photo albums near the front door because if a disaster happens that is what I plan to save, after the people. You can replace anything else.

I am so happy that you have so many precious pictures, happy memories and that you are sharing them with all of us.

I plan to vote when I get the link.

:love: Linda/SG

Dear Alicia,

You don't know me but I read your TR a few days ago and have not been able to get your family out of my mind. I am so so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy. I know there are no words that can take your pain and heartache away but I just had to tell you that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Levi was a beautiful baby boy who definitely looked like he truly enjoyed Walt Disney World. I love all the pictures you took. I am sure you treasure each and every one. I am so happy you have all those memories!

Again, I just want to say how very sorry I am for your tragic loss. We are praying for all you. God Bless you!!!

Alicia, I just came across your trip report. My heart is aching for you and Matt and Isabelle. Levi looks so much like my son who is just a few months younger than your sweet angel. I have cried my eyes out reading and seeing pictures of your precious family. I can't even begin to imagine the feelings and emotions you and your family go through on a daily basis. But I do know that God is a loving and comforting God. Even when we question Him and try to escape Him, He's always there with his arms outstretched waiting for us. I pray that you will feel His arms around you today and every day. Know that you and your family are being lifted up in prayer.
Elizabeth Owensby

Thank you Elizabeth and everyone who has been praying for us. Levi's birthday was Mother's Day and, somehow, I survived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter